Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja (5239 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Being In Possession Of A Severed Human Head In Abuja / Man Caught With A Woman's Severed Head In A Polythene Bag In Graphic Video / Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by MisterGrace: 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
The residents in and around the popular Area 3 junction, this morning woke up to a very gory site of a mutilated and severed body parts of a young lady dumped in a gutter.

The identity of the lady is unknown as at press time.

The area, according to some person who did not want their names in print, is a hot-spot"one chance robbers".

"Many people have fallen into the hands of these notorious robbers who pretends to be taxi drivers and their passengers" - an onlooker said.

Policemen from the Area one division, Garki were later seen evacuating the remains of the young lady.

http://www.editorialtimes.com/very-graphic-photo-severed-parts-of-a-young-lady-dump-in-a-gutter-in-abuja/

Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by 377: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Please someone should tell me what is going on

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by sinaj(f): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
So somebody did this to his fellow human with clear eyes and mind embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by sladimeji(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
He/she apparently dismembered the victim for convenient disposal of the body...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by royalamour(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
This is very bad. I wonder if the present day humans evil have not overtaken that of the devil's.

Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by juri: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
Very sad.
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by Cutehector(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Life is nothing these days. Can God just show us how hell looks like so humans can have a rethink
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
The killer picks up the girl while going home. Girl dies in his home probably by accident. Killer lives in an highbrow area so disposing the body without being caught is a risky gamble.. He looks at the body and decides desperate times calls for desperate measures... Killer does the unthinkable,packages her in bags, drives out of his compound towards area 1, passes area 1 and decides to dispose of her before apo bridge..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by Born2Breed(f): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Onwa December
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by ikezuora4689(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
Born2Breed:
Onwa December
hh
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
simplelex:
The killer picks up the girl while going home. Girl dies in his home probably by accident. Killer lives in an highbrow area so disposing the body without being caught is a risky gamble.. He looks at the body and decides desperate times calls for desperate measures... Killer does the unthinkable,packages her in bags, drives out of his compound towards area 1, passes area 1 and decides to dispose of her before apo bridge..

Are you the killer?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by tchidi066(f): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
How can i unsee this cry cry cry
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by NiklauseFred(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
The heart of man is evil cry cry

Pls how can I unsee this? embarassed embarassed
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by webbro007(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Imagined a yahoo boy used u for rituals,to buy Benz,u run mad.
Another yahoo boy who's looking for mad person see u,we call it party after party.

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by Greatzeus(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
MisterGrace:
The residents in and around the popular Area 3 junction, this morning woke up to a very gory site of a mutilated and severed body parts of a young lady dumped in a gutter.

The identity of the lady is unknown as at press time.

The area, according to some person who did not want their names in print, is a hot-spot"one chance robbers".

"Many people have fallen into the hands of these notorious robbers who pretends to be taxi drivers and their passengers" - an onlooker said.

Policemen from the Area one division, Garki were later seen evacuating the remains of the young lady.

http://www.editorialtimes.com/very-graphic-photo-severed-parts-of-a-young-lady-dump-in-a-gutter-in-abuja/
This is not one chance. One chance cabs are used by thieves who pretend to be transporters,and then Rob commuters of their money or possessions. They threaten to instill fear and are violent but not to the extent of decapitation. This is the work of ritualists,her body parts were dismembered and taken.
One

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by Gudiza(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
^^^yeah.. probably the fear of getting caught red handed made him dispose the parts in a hurry.
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by fatymore(f): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Is this for real

Something's are better left for nollywood.

Wickedness
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by ValCon888: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
No woman no matter her occupation deserves to die like this.
The heart of the man who did this is blacker than the pits of hell. And may this act haunt him for the rest of his life.
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by Afolabimills(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
simplelex:
u sound like a perfect killer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
simplelex:

Very intellectual.

But, for you to analyse all this shows that 1)either you're really a smart ass. OR
2) you're a silent killer.

Thank goodness I skipped the picture. Won't be myself today if I did.

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by Ekpekus(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Things dey happen for this country o.. Just imagine this
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by danny56: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lawlessness is costing Nigeria so much lives!
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by danny56: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
377:
Please someone should tell me what is going on

Lawlessness!
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by yahoosurepass(m): 12:23am On Dec 12, 2019
simplelex:

you are a suspect

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by davillian(m): 12:37am On Dec 12, 2019
One of the greatest mistake I've made.
I told my oyimbo girlfriend that I spend most time on Niraland.com
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by davillian(m): 12:39am On Dec 12, 2019
StacyO:

Very intellectual.

But, for you to analyse all this shows that 1)either you're really a smart ass. OR
2) you're a silent killer.

Thank goodness I skipped the picture. Won't be myself today if I did.
I was like you before until I joined this forum..
Right now I click graphic images first and zoom sometimes...
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by segebase(m): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2019
pukes
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by Hedonisco: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2019
How could this happen at the ever busy Area 3 junction, with its 24/7 vehicular activity? Even at 2am, cars are still plying that road. Someone must have seen the killer(s) dumping the body.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by PrincessB1(f): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2019
simplelex:
How come you knew all these

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by adecz: 7:18am On Dec 12, 2019
shocked shocked

Maybe the perpetrator was asked
to bring certain body parts for ritual.

When he had acquired them, he took
them to the babalawo who;

1) being fake, has run away & switched
off hisphone

or says,

2) the spirit of this girl no good, she
no good for this ritual.

The perpetrator then hurriedly finds
a place to dump the gory exhibits..

There are many fake spiritualists who
advertise in some of these sports
newspapers.
Depending on your request,
they may put a big hurdle they know that they
assume that average person can't meet ( like human parts ), not knowing how desperate some guys are, who can even kill their mother
if the need be, to make money..

This is clearly the handiwork of a lazy
Nigerian youth.

This girl may have died for nothing!!

Re: Very Graphic Photo: Severed Parts Of A Young Lady Dump In A Gutter In Abuja by Fryzi(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2019
One of the plenty reasons Africa is backward. The heart of man is desperate and wicked!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Who Stood By Him When He Was Broke (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Comes Down From His Brand New White C300 Benz And Runs Mad (video) / Graphic Photos: Missing Woman Charity Aiyedogbon Mutilated Body Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.