Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

FFK Replys Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Replys Femi Adesina (4307 Views)

IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Simplyleo:

Mr working brain in proper use, stop pretending to be intelligent cos you can't give what is not there.

Ffk said buhari is not worth to be called a president and I asked how that strips him of his status. Then you came with your "working brain" spitting, fuming all over the places writing nonsense about education, little payment and all those useless inconsequential gibberish.

Ffk described buhari with unprintable names and I wondered how that strips him of his status as ffk would have wished.

Now, Mr working brain with useful education, if you can't answer the simple and direct question, the gtfu outta my mention.

My last response though. cool

Since you've made blindness your bossom friend, you can go ahead and remain blind. cool cool
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
trutht828:

When you intentionally break the law as a president, you automatically disrespect your office and violate the Constitution and your duty to respect and uphold the same as the custodian of that office.

May I remind you Mr Ass licker, that buhari swore to uphold the Constitution? Ask yourself, has buhari not broken that oath or not?

Have you asked yourself how many times buhari had broken the Constitution and disrespected the laws of nigeria? Oh, it doesn't matter to you, right? But the equal and opposite response of the citizens to buhari's obvious desecration of the Constitution is the only thing that you see?

Boy, it's either you have a low IQ or you are just intentionally avoiding the truth.

Demonstrate HERE and NOW that you possess higher IQ by stating with PRECIS the PROVISIONS of the Constitution the president has violated TO DATE.

Don't want to see the opposition platitudes or talking points o.

Show you are a discerning citizen and capable of independent views in addition to your vaunted and VERY doubtful IQ.

Waiting...
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
DonCandido:

Demonstrate HERE and NOW that you possess higher IQ by stating with PRECIS the PROVISIONS of the Constitution the president has violated TO DATE.

Don't want to see the opposition platitudes or talking points o.

Show you are a discerning citizen and capable of independent views in addition to your vaunted and VERY doubtful IQ.

Waiting...

Buhari swore to protect the Constitution, didn't he?

How many times has he broken court orders? Let's start from there.

If that doesn't sound like a breach of the Constitution to you, then you have serious mental problem.
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
trutht828:

Buhari swore to protect the Constitution, didn't he?

How many times has he broken court orders? Let's start from there.

If that doesn't sound like a breach of the Constitution to you, then you have serious mental problem.

Let's put this on RECORD that you have FAILED to state ANY provisions of the Constitution of the country the president has VIOLATED and for which he ought to be impeached by the legislative arm of the government.

We left with your risible pooh poohing of the current opposition talking points making waves all over the internet. This shows quite CLEARLY that you are incapable of original opinion, your views are ill digested opinions of others.

Please note that ANY president's duty is to maintain law and order in any part of the country. In maintaining law and order, he MUST be guided by the UNWRITTEN RULE to protect and secure the MAJORITY at all times. He must confront frontally any act of any individual that threatens the safety of the majority. He is permitted by law to go as far as suspend civil law and declare a state of emergency if it will help to achieve the objective of protecting the majority and safeguarding the country. Many of our leaders have used this tool in recent past.

Note again that the concept of Rule of Law is an English Common Law doctrine which holds sway ONLY in places where there exists "law and order" in the first place otherwise it is useless. It is useless as a battle axe in situation conflicts. You can consequently not expect "Rule of Law" in Yemen, Syria, Somalia and lately Iraq.

No president should wait and allow a single, misguided individual to turn the country into any of the above stated countries by threatening the law and order the president has sworn to protect and the individual thereafter run to court screaming "rule of law" and seeking protection of the law his action had threatened.

If you are objective enough and not led by emotive materials ob the internet, you will agree with me that what our crude but efficient security agencies have averted in the cases of Nnamdi KANU, Sowore, El Zazaky could have caused a conflagration that would make Book Haram a child's play.

imagine how many lives, properties, money etc could have been saved if the sitting president and security agencies had been proactive in curtailing the excesses of Book Haram in 2009.

Finally, current judicial authorities have recognized the truism the the magic wand of " Rule of Law " does not work and cannot hold sway where the security of the nation is at stake.

The standard operating procedure for judges is that once it is shown by verifiable facts on affidavit that a person is deemed a security threat to the nation and by extension to the majority, the Court ought not to exercise its discretion to grant bail especially where the charges before the Court borders on treason. A non bailable capital offence ANYWHERE in the world.

An order made in such circumstances is liable to be disobeyed as a VAIN order for the simple end of protecting the nation and it's peoples.

1 Like

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
DonCandido:

Let's put this on RECORD that you have FAILED to state ANY provisions of the Constitution of the country the president has VIOLATED and for which he ought to be impeached by the legislative arm of the government.

We left with your risible pooh poohing of the current opposition talking points making waves all over the internet. This shows quite CLEARLY that you are incapable of original opinion, your views are ill digested opinions of others.

Please note that ANY president's duty is to maintain law and order in any part of the country. In maintaining law and order, he MUST be guided by the UNWRITTEN RULE to protect and secure the MAJORITY at all times. He must confront frontally any act of any individual that threatens the safety of the majority. He is permitted by law to go as far as suspend civil law and declare a state of emergency if it will help to achieve the objective of protecting the majority and safeguarding the country. Many of our leaders have used this tool in recent past.

Note again that the concept of Rule of Law is an English Common Law doctrine which holds sway ONLY in places where there exists "law and order" in the first place otherwise it is useless. It is useless as a battle axe in situation conflicts. You can consequently not expect "Rule of Law" in Yemen, Syria, Somalia and lately Iraq.

No president should wait and allow a single, misguided individual to turn the country into any of the above stated countries by threatening the law and order the president has sworn to protect and the individual thereafter run to court screaming "rule of law" and seeking protection of the law his action had threatened.

If you are objective enough and not led by emotive materials ob the internet, you will agree with me that what our crude but efficient security agencies have averted in the cases of Nnamdi KANU, Sowore, El Zazaky could have caused a conflagration that would make Book Haram a child's play.

imagine how many lives, properties, money etc could have been saved if the sitting president and security agencies had been proactive in curtailing the excesses of Book Haram in 2009.

Finally, current judicial authorities have recognized the truism the the magic wand of " Rule of Law " does not work and cannot hold sway where the security of the nation is at stake.

The standard operating procedure for judges is that once it is shown by verifiable facts on affidavit that a person is deemed a security threat to the nation and by extension to the majority, the Court ought not to exercise its discretion to grant bail especially where the charges before the Court borders on treason. A non bailable capital offence ANYWHERE in the world.

An order made in such circumstances is liable to be disobeyed as a VAIN order for the simple end of protecting the nation and it's peoples.

I hope you are not too lazy and mentally docile to read and understand.

Buhari's Oath Of Allegiance

"I, Muhammadu Buhari, do solemnly swear/affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will discharge my duties to the best of my ability, faithfully and in accordance with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the law and always in the interest of the sovereignty, integrity, solidarity, well-being and prosperity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will strive to preserve the Fundamental Objectives and Directive Principles of State Policy contained in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will not allow my personal interest to influence my official conduct or my official decisions; that I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will abide by the Code of Conduct contained in the Fifth Schedule to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that in all circumstances, I will do right to all manner of people, according to law, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will; that I will not directly or indirectly communication or reveal to any person any matter which shall be brought under my consideration or shall become known to me as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, except as may be required for the due discharge of my duties as President; and that I will devote myself to the service and well-being of the people of Nigeria. So help me God."

Now, check number 9 of the Code of Conduct for Public for Public Officers, Fifth Schedule, 1999 Constitution of the federal republic of nigeria here: http://www.waado.org/nigerdelta/ConstitutionalMatters/1999Constitution/FifthSchedule.html

After going through the writs above, ask yourself sincerely if obvious disobedience to court orders does not desecrate nigeria's Constitution.
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Jflex07(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
trutht828:

"I, Muhammadu Buhari, do solemnly swear/affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I will discharge my duties to the best of my ability, faithfully and in accordance with the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the law and always in the interest of the sovereignty, integrity, solidarity, well-being and prosperity of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will strive to preserve the Fundamental Objectives and Directive Principles of State Policy contained in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will not allow my personal interest to influence my official conduct or my official decisions; that I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will abide by the Code of Conduct contained in the Fifth Schedule to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that in all circumstances, I will do right to all manner of people, according to law, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will; that I will not directly or indirectly communication or reveal to any person any matter which shall be brought under my consideration or shall become known to me as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, except as may be required for the due discharge of my duties as President; and that I will devote myself to the service and well-being of the people of Nigeria. So help me God."

Now, check number 9 of the Code of Conduct for Public for Public Officers, Fifth Schedule, 1999 Constitution of the federal republic of nigeria here: http://www.waado.org/nigerdelta/ConstitutionalMatters/1999Constitution/FifthSchedule.html

After going through the writs above, ask yourself sincerely if obvious disobedience to court orders does not desecrate nigeria's Constitution.
Aptly written bro. But remember that you can never convince a paid zombie just like the ones you just quoted above..They have sold their souls for a yam of porridge..They are so useless that no matter what their lord and Savior the tyrannical dictator does they will always find a way to justify his so many disgusting acts.. I spit on them all. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:23am On Dec 12, 2019
DonCandido:

And hope you are broad minded enough to know that the president and his office are products of politicking?

Hope you are broad minded enough to know that it is in the nature of the said office and any elected occupant to play politics?

Hope you are bright enough to know that it is not the job of a newspaper to play partisan (read opposition) politics without first registering as a political party?

Hope you are bright enough to know that what Punch Newspaper did with its editorial this morning is NOT journalism but political activism?

Do you know that deliberately disrespecting the office and title of the president is a violation of the Constitution and your duty to respect and uphold same as a citizen under the Constitution?

I think the media regulators should look into the composition of Punch newspapers' editorial board...
Reading through your post, I can see reason why you are a govt supporter of tyranny. You're simply ignorant.
Do you watch CNN at all? Try and read Washington post and see how they lambast trump day in day out.
Point where it is in the ethics of journalism that you're not allowed to be partisan that's assuming punch is indeed being partisan
If you think newspapers are not allowed to engage in political activism, I wonder what you'll think of TELL, Newswatch, The News etc between 1992-1998
I'm disappointed in what you wrote really
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Agboriotejoye:

Reading through your post, I can see reason why you are a govt supporter of tyranny. You're simply ignorant.
Do you watch CNN at all? Try and read Washington post and see how they lambast trump day in day out.
Point where it is in the ethics of journalism that you're not allowed to be partisan that's assuming punch is indeed being partisan
If you think newspapers are not allowed to engage in political activism, I wonder what you'll think of TELL, Newswatch, The News etc between 1992-1998
I'm disappointed in what you wrote really

On the contrary[b] you should be disappointed[/b] in your thought process. it is faulty.

Comparing the civilized journalistic activism of the media in the United State with Punch Newspapers' shameful "EDITORIAL" is VERY DISAPPOINTING.

Maybe you did NOT read the editorial, it is cringe worthy to anyone with any sense of propriety. It reads like a press release from Wadata Plaza authored by no other person than Ologbodiyan.

I will suggest that you shorn any resort to emotional judgment in a matter you do not have all the facts and strive to make only "an apple for an apple comparison".

It will interest you to know that none of the media outfits in the US referenced by you has ever written anything to disparage the institution the president represents. The Americans holds the office of the president in the highest esteem. It does not stop them from criticizing the the occupier and his policies when necessary, THEY HAVE NEVER DIRECTLY CANVASSED THE POPULACE TO DISRESPECT THEIR PRESIDENT BY CALLING HIM NAMES OR CHARACTERIZING HIS POLICIES TO SCORE A "POLITICAL POINT" AS THE PUNCH NEWSPAPERS OBVIOUSLY DID.

The Supreme Court in the case of Dokubo-Asari v. Federal Republic of Nigeria (2007) 12 NWLR (pt. 1048) made it clear that in order to keep us safe from non state actors (SOWORE, KANU, ZAKZAKY, DAZUKI)who HAVE BEEN DETERMINED by the state security agencies to dangerous to the corporate existence of the nation, the executive may lawfully derogate from the rights of such an individual for the benefit of the majority.

Hear the Court:
“Where national security is threatened or there is the real likelihood of it being threatened, human rights or the individual right of those responsible takes second place”. It went further to explain that “the corporate existence of Nigeria as a united, harmonious, indivisible and indissoluble sovereign nation is certainly greater than any citizen’s liberty or right… Once the security of this nation is in jeopardy it survives in pieces rather than in peace, the individual liberty or right may not even exist”.

CHEW on this and educate others. The Supremacy of Rule of Law propagated by the likes of Hobbes and Lord Atkins of the House of Lords which he echoed in his dissent in the case of Liversidge v Anderson (1946) AC 206, IS NOT A WREATH AT LARGE, it has limitation.
Please UNHAND ME and continue to disappointed in your limited knowledge.

Newswatch, Tell et al are respected investigative newspaper, they never
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jflex07:
Aptly written bro. But remember that you can never convince a paid zombie just like the ones you just quoted above..They have sold their souls for a yam of porridge..They are so useless that no matter what their lord and Savior the tyrannical dictator does they will always find a way to justify his so many disgusting acts.. I spit on them all. Nonsense.

YOU ARE A CERTIFIED M@R@N. M@R@NS and BALDERDASHRY HAVE BECOME THE STAPLE ON NL.

M@R@N, WOULD you also consider the 5 Jugdes of the supreme Court Zombies when they made the following statements on the Rule of Law and National Security in the land mark case of Dokubo-Asari v. Federal Republic of Nigeria (2007) 12 NWLR (pt. 1048) where law lords stated:

“Where national security is threatened or there is the real likelihood of it being threatened, human rights or the individual right of those responsible takes second place”. The Court went further to explain that “the corporate existence of Nigeria as a united, harmonious, indivisible and indissoluble sovereign nation is certainly greater than any citizen’s liberty or right… Once the security of this nation is in jeopardy it survives in pieces rather than in peace, the individual liberty or right may not even exist”.

CHEW ON THAT M@R@N.
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
trutht828:

Now that there are no "likes" to be earned on this topic, let me NOW respond to your d-m-b post.

I START by asking you once again, what PARTICULAR section (s) of the Constitution or any law for that matter has the president violated that he ought to be investigated for by the legislature and sanctioned in accordance with the law?

In your impetuous and seemingly imperious post,you FAILED woefully to SHOW how section 9 of the Public Officer's Act -relied on with aplomb by you-relate to the action of the president to protect the country from certain non state actors who threatened and continues to threaten the corporate existence of the country?. Did you in fact read the WHOLE of the Public Officer's Act or did you just read section 9 and thew the sink at me by sending me the link? Pray, what is the nexus between the Oath of Office of the president and section 9 of the Public Officer's Act?

Are you saying by doing his sworn job to keep the majority of Nigerians safe from social delinquents and potentially violent non state actors amounted to the president acting for his own benefit? Did you read section 9 of the Act at all? Can you read and comprehend at all? How has the president's action with regards to SOWORE, DAZUKI, KANU, ZAKZAKY amounted to acting for his own benefit [/b]for him to be deemed to have violated the provision of the section of the Act as misconstrued, misapplied and misinterpreted by you?

Are you saying that the 5 judges of the supreme Court who in the case of okubo-Asari v. Federal Republic of Nigeria (2007) 12 NWLR (pt. 1048) reached a determination that:

“W[b]here national security is threatened or there is the real likelihood of it being threatened, human rights or the individual right of those responsible takes second place
”. And that “the corporate existence of Nigeria as a united, harmonious, indivisible and indissoluble sovereign nation is certainly greater than any citizen’s liberty or right… Once the security of this nation is in jeopardy it survives in pieces rather than in peace, the individual liberty or right may not even exist”. stupid?

YOU are a misguided youth lacking self confidence and who gets his mojo by seeking to putt others down on NL. Your craft is to mislead others in order to earn "likes' that cannot be deposited in any BANK.

READ and comprehend. STOP trying to win arguments or you will grow up like Festus Keyamo.
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
DonCandido:
[s]

Now that there are no "likes" to be earned on this topic, let me NOW respond to your d-m-b post.

I START by asking you once again, what PARTICULAR section (s) of the Constitution or any law for that matter has the president violated that he ought to be investigated for by the legislature and sanctioned in accordance with the law?

In your impetuous and seemingly imperious post,you FAILED woefully to SHOW how section 9 of the Public Officer's Act -relied on with aplomb by you-relate to the action of the president to protect the country from certain non state actors who threatened and continues to threaten the corporate existence of the country?. Did you in fact read the WHOLE of the Public Officer's Act or did you just read section 9 and thew the sink at me by sending me the link? Pray, what is the nexus between the Oath of Office of the president and section 9 of the Public Officer's Act?

Are you saying by doing his sworn job to keep the majority of Nigerians safe from social delinquents and potentially violent non state actors amounted to the president acting for his own benefit? Did you read section 9 of the Act at all? Can you read and comprehend at all? How has the president's action with regards to SOWORE, DAZUKI, KANU, ZAKZAKY amounted to acting for his own benefit [/b]for him to be deemed to have violated the provision of the section of the Act as misconstrued, misapplied and misinterpreted by you?

Are you saying that the 5 judges of the supreme Court who in the case of okubo-Asari v. Federal Republic of Nigeria (2007) 12 NWLR (pt. 1048) reached a determination that:

“W[b]here national security is threatened or there is the real likelihood of it being threatened, human rights or the individual right of those responsible takes second place
”. And that “the corporate existence of Nigeria as a united, harmonious, indivisible and indissoluble sovereign nation is certainly greater than any citizen’s liberty or right… Once the security of this nation is in jeopardy it survives in pieces rather than in peace, the individual liberty or right may not even exist”. stupid?

YOU are a misguided youth lacking self confidence and who gets his mojo by seeking to putt others down on NL. Your craft is to mislead others in order to earn "likes' that cannot be deposited in any BANK.

READ and comprehend. STOP trying to win arguments or you will grow up like Festus Keyamo.

[/s]

What an empty useless, dumb life you are living?! So, your purpose of making posts is to get likes? You need deliverance from stupidity
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
trutht828:
[/s]

What an empty useless, dumb life you are living?! So, your purpose of making posts is to get likes? You need deliverance from stupidity

Message delivered, attitude duly ADJUSTED.

Pick your FIGHTS well next time, EMPTY barrel.
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by 0monnak0da: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
DonCandido:

Same here.

The title and office are conferred by the Constitution!

The newspaper is playing to the gallery and seriously pressing the mumu buttons of its undiscerning readers.

It must have been a very slow news day for the newspaper.

I read partisan politics and desperation into the childish editorial piece.

There is no constitutional issue here
The Constitution does NOT confer any title

Cite the section of the constitution that confers a TITLE
He is :

"The President of Nigeria Maj. General (rtd) Buhari"

just like Shagari was

The President of Nigeria Alhaji Shehu Shagari

The Vice President is regularly callled Professor Osinbajo

Goodluck was called Dr. Jonathan

so why the drama
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
0monnak0da:

There is no constitutional issue here
The Constitution does NOT confer any title

Cite the section of the constitution that confers a TITLE
He is :

"The President of Nigeria Maj. General (rtd) Buhari"

just like Shagari was

The President of Nigeria Alhaji Shehu Shagari

The Vice President is regularly callled Professor Osinbajo

Goodluck was called Dr. Jonathan

so why the drama

Arrogant display of buffoonery.

The office of president is not a creation of the constitution? Have you taken your injection today?

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
DonCandido:

On the contrary[b] you should be disappointed[/b] in your thought process. it is faulty.

Comparing the civilized journalistic activism of the media in the United State with Punch Newspapers' shameful "EDITORIAL" is VERY DISAPPOINTING.

Maybe you did NOT read the editorial, it is cringe worthy to anyone with any sense of propriety. It reads like a press release from Wadata Plaza authored by no other person than Ologbodiyan.

I will suggest that you shorn any resort to emotional judgment in a matter you do not have all the facts and strive to make only "an apple for an apple comparison".

It will interest you to know that none of the media outfits in the US referenced by you has ever written anything to disparage the institution the president represents. The Americans holds the office of the president in the highest esteem. It does not stop them from criticizing the the occupier and his policies when necessary, THEY HAVE NEVER DIRECTLY CANVASSED THE POPULACE TO DISRESPECT THEIR PRESIDENT BY CALLING HIM NAMES OR CHARACTERIZING HIS POLICIES TO SCORE A "POLITICAL POINT" AS THE PUNCH NEWSPAPERS OBVIOUSLY DID.

The Supreme Court in the case of Dokubo-Asari v. Federal Republic of Nigeria (2007) 12 NWLR (pt. 1048) made it clear that in order to keep us safe from non state actors (SOWORE, KANU, ZAKZAKY, DAZUKI)who HAVE BEEN DETERMINED by the state security agencies to dangerous to the corporate existence of the nation, the executive may lawfully derogate from the rights of such an individual for the benefit of the majority.

Hear the Court:
“Where national security is threatened or there is the real likelihood of it being threatened, human rights or the individual right of those responsible takes second place”. It went further to explain that “the corporate existence of Nigeria as a united, harmonious, indivisible and indissoluble sovereign nation is certainly greater than any citizen’s liberty or right… Once the security of this nation is in jeopardy it survives in pieces rather than in peace, the individual liberty or right may not even exist”.

CHEW on this and educate others. The Supremacy of Rule of Law propagated by the likes of Hobbes and Lord Atkins of the House of Lords which he echoed in his dissent in the case of Liversidge v Anderson (1946) AC 206, IS NOT A WREATH AT LARGE, it has limitation.

grin grin grin So much ignorance in one post. It's obvious you've never watched CNN or MSNBC. Even CNN will cringe to see you describe them as "civilised journalistic activism" whatever that means. Have you ever watched the lead with Jake tapper, or Kate bouldan's USA today maybe Larry's state of the union. Even Alec Baldwin's Saturday night live. Then come back and read the trash you wrote and give urself a knock on the head for such ignominious display of dimwittedness. Lemme share some words which have been used to describe Trump on CNN: liar, stupid, weak, childish etc. I wonder what you zombies will do if such were used to describe ur master though apt they may be. Alec Baldwin mimics the president of the US with extreme mockery. I suggest you delete this trash before informed people see it and ur backwardness is exposed.
Tuface wanted to lead a protest and he got hounded by the DSS. Megan Rapinoe, captain of the US female national football team convinced her fellow teammates to boycott a presidential invite to the white house and she still remains captain of the national team. Just imagine desire oparanozie doing that!! You really need to delete the trash you wrote. In fact:
[s]
DonCandido:

Hear the Court:

[quote author=DonCandido post=84911365]

Hear the Court:

Newswatch, Tell et al are respected investigative newspaper, they never [/quote[/s]]
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by 0monnak0da: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
DonCandido:
Arrogant display of buffoonery.

The office of president is not a creation of the constitution? Have you taken your injection today?
Abuse is a poor substitute for reasoning

Not everyone on Nairaland is your age mate or even your father's age mate
Learn to be polite

Office is not a "TITLE

Babangida was president and was called General
American presidents are often called Mister

There is no ruling or law on style i

The President CHOOSES the style or Honorific he wishes to use.
That is a matter of official protocol.
The press are under NO OBLIGATION to use official protocol when reporting news as long as they do not break any law

In 2015 Buhari CHOSE he did not wish to be called General that is a choice not the Law

Once again

Shehu Shagari was known, if you are old enough to know, as Alhaji Shehu Shagari

The current Vice President is called Professor and

Goodluck Jonathan was called Doctor

None of that has anything to do with the office

1 Like

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 12:37am On Dec 15, 2019
DonCandido:

Message delivered, attitude duly ADJUSTED.

Pick your FIGHTS well next time, EMPTY barrel.

Are you referring to the same emptiness that your parents transferred to you? Answer me, you empty barrel!
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Staro: 8:54am On Dec 15, 2019
Simplyleo:
Really?

Still searching for how this strips him of his status as the president though.

ZOMBIE
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2019
trutht828:

Are you referring to the same emptiness that your parents transferred to you? Answer me, you empty barrel!

Mission accomplished.
Attitude readjustment on point, ineffective m@r@n is punch drunk and grabbing blindly at straw.

Now eat that humble pie, slowpoke!!!
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by Sirjamo: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Mr FFK, you can't call a real tyrant all those names and sleep at your home tonight, you'd be severely tortured in an underground cell.

You and those Morons running that TOILET PAPER that you call punch are the real tyrants.
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by ivandragon: 10:03am On Dec 15, 2019
Buharists are incapable of rational & logical thinking.

This 'regime's' blatant disregard for institutional processes that do not favour it's dictatorial leanings is a cankerworm that will only plunge the country into the dark days reminiscent of the abacha era.

Disrespect for institutional processes, disregard for civil liberties & double standards in the administration of justice are the things that serve to classify a ruler as having despotic tendencies.

Those who keep egging on the 'hamadryad' will sooner than later become victims of its toxic cocktail...
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
DonCandido:

Mission accomplished.
Attitude readjustment on point, ineffective m@r@n is punch drunk and grabbing blindly at straw.

Now eat that humble pie, slowpoke!!!

Now, did you just call your parents morons? This isn't nice of you, you know.
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
trutht828:

Now, did you just call your parents morons? This isn't nice of you, you know.

Your re-education complete.

Go BACK to your parents for what is MISSING in your training. I am only your teacher online. Don't overwork, I have other to attend to.

Please give your parents - especially your father - a second chance to salvage his NOW APPARENT mistake in your upbringing, would you? I am sure he would WELCOME the chance.

Now, shuffle along but NEVER forget what got you to this point: IGNORANCE & ARROGANCE.
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
DonCandido:

Your re-education complete.

Go BACK to your parents for what is MISSING in your training. I am only your teacher online. Don't overwork, I have other to attend to.

Please give your parents - especially your father - a second chance to salvage his NOW APPARENT mistake in your upbringing, would you? I am sure he would WELCOME the chance.

Now, shuffle along but NEVER forget what got you to this point: IGNORANCE & ARROGANCE.

Why do you sound like a semi-derailed fool?
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
trutht828:

"Truth828"

"Truth -hate- to- hate" that he lacks common SENSE; the HUMBLING reality of his ignorance; the SUPERIORITY of his online teacher; his TERRIBLE upbringing and his continuing CLUELESSNESS.

Goodnight boy. See you in class tomorrow.
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
trutht828:

"Truth828"

"Truth -hate- to- hate" that he lacks common SENSE; the HUMBLING reality of his ignorance; the SUPERIORITY of his online teacher; his TERRIBLE upbringing and his continuing CLUELESSNESS.

Goodnight boy, see you in class tomorrow.
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
DonCandido:

"Truth828"

Goodnight boy, see you in class tomorrow.

You love sounding dull and boring like a broken pipe. What a dunce!
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2019
trutht828:

You love sounding dull and boring like a broken pipe. What a dunce!

Your teacher is HERE!!!

Don't run away because of the "French" you wrote in your post above. Your teacher knows better and oft forgiving.

I only wish your father Godspeed as he makes maximum use of this second chance at your moral rectitude, so that you may be deemed REDEEMED before your TEACHER and your elders.

The topic for today is; GRATITUDE.

Do you know what that is?

I know you don't. Now open your Bible and read with me from....
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
DonCandido:
[s]

Your teacher is HERE!!!

Don't run away because of the "French" you wrote in your post above. Your teacher knows better and oft forgiving.

I only wish your father Godspeed as he makes maximum use of this second chance at your moral rectitude, so that you may be deemed REDEEMED before your TEACHER and your elders.

The topic for today is; GRATITUDE.

Do you know what that is?

I know you don't. Now open your Bible and read with me from....
[/s]

Why are you writing an epistle like a brainless person? What happened to your brain? It's dead, right?
Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
0monnak0da:

Abuse is a poor substitute for reasoning

Learn to be polite

Office is not a "TITLE

There is no ruling or law on style I

GOOD MORNING ANCESTOR!!![size=8pt][/size]

The press are under NO OBLIGATION to use official protocol when reporting news as long as they do not break any law

In 2015 Buhari CHOSE he did not wish to be called General that is a choice not the Law

Once again

None of that has anything to do with the office

[s]Abuse is a poor substitute for reasoning

Learn to be polite[/s]

Arrant nonsense, NL resident ANCESTORS need to take mind that the youths are now aware that wisdom, knowledge and intelligence have nothing to do with age.; ask Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg etc. ANCESTORS who DELIBRATELY set out (as in this case) to mislead the youth on NL shall be COMPULSORILY retired and consigned to the museum of FORGOTEN-HOOD close to the museum of dinosaurs.

Office is not a "TITLE

ANCESTOR, get a copy of the Constitution. have you gotten it? Open to page 122, Chapter VI, Part 1. Are you there? A nod will do.

Now look at the provision of section 130 (2).

Read is slowly...loudly.... and s-l-o-w-l-y again...

Do you still maintain that the office of "President" is not a title?

ANCESTOR, Banbangida was not a democratically elected leader of Nigeria. Under the military anything goes.

With regards to the American presidents, they are called "president" followed by their first names and surnames e.g. president Donald Trump, president George Bush, president William Clinton. The middle names are usually dropped. We copied them. We had president Olusegun Obasanjo, president Goodluck Jonathan and now have president Muhammadu Buhari.

Note the following American president were professionals like lawyers, generals, professors, engineers, the prefixes were never attached to their names They are John Adams (Lawyer); John Quincy Adams (professor); Woodrow Wilson (professor); Ulysses Grant (Army General); Dwight Eisenhower (Army General) Howard Taft (Judge); Herbert Hoover (Engineer) etc.

There is no ruling or law on style i

Maybe, maybe not. It depends on your interpretation of the "presidential proclamation" signed by a president on his inauguration. Upon inauguration, a proclamation is signed by the president and made public by the president containing the names, official designation and other important data. President Muhammadu Buhari did the same just like his democratic predecessors. His media aide had to reemphasize and educate the public on this proclamation when the people and supporters continued to refer to him as "General Muhammadu Buhari" "PMB" which was the name he fought and won the election with.

Again, I think a proclamation signed by the president has the effect of law otherwise it would be a needless exercise. I may be wrong.

This is not correct. The only thing he gets to choose is the correct sequence of his names and spelling. The title and the office of "president" is constitutional. He must adopt it. Sign a declaration to that effect. He cannot call himself a "General", a "professor" any other name. He cannot sign official document with the "honorifics"

This depends what you consider a "presidential protocol" to be. A law or a JOKE.

I am aware that there is freedom of expression under the constitution. Anyone can call the president whatever he wishes. This does not negate the state of facts as regards the correct designation backed by an official "proclamation".

He did NOT chose not to be called a "General" he had no choice. He can NEVER designate himself as a " GENERAL" in a democracy. He would have violated the provision of section 130 (1) of the Constitution.

Once again

I have explained this above. Upon their inaugurations and official proclamations, they were not called as such.

None of that has anything to do with the office[/quote]

Your conclusion is on point and agrees with my argument. The honorifics "Alhaji" "Doctor" "professor" e.t.c has NOTHING to do with the OFFICE.
It SHOULD NOT BE ATTACHED.

Get ready for retirement ANCESTOR!

GOOD MORNING ANCESTOR!!!!
HOW IS LIFE IN RETIREMENT?

1 Like

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by DonCandido(f): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2019
trutht828:
[/s]

[s]Why are you writing an epistle like a brainless person? What happened to your brain? It's dead, right?
[/s]
My dear impudent student,

This would be my last communication with you as YOUR ONLINE TEACHER as it is now CRYSTAL CLEAR that your father is ALREADY failing the SECOND CHANCE (not surprised though) he was gifted by me to make AMENDS with your HOME training and by extension your MORAL salvation.

I was CLEAR when I GIFTED your PALE the aforesaid second chance and also GRACIOUSLY undertook to handle your re-education and continue with your on going attitude re-adjustment which commenced a while ago.

Recent posts by you on social media has made it quite PELUCID that your IGNORANCE and lack of HOME TRAINING are CHRONIC and therefore BEYOND REDEMPTION.

I took the LIBERTY of contacting your PASTOR to assist your PALE with the believe that your problem may be SPIRITUAL in nature. He has AGREED to give you a call shortly and RECOMMEND a course of SPECIAL prayers for you for the next 7 days. During this period, you will be monitored REMOTELY on social media by your online teacher to ENSURE that you do continue NOT SPREAD the virus of IGNORANCE and EXPOSE your lack of HOME training -which your father frankly confessed to me recently has been embarrassing him. He is RETICENT that your pastor could ACTUALLY help you. I have ENJOINED him to have faith in the Living God.

Finally, as much as I would LOVE to help you more, it is clear that UNLESS you are exorcised of the DEMONS manifested by your LACK OF HOME TRAINING, Your case is A LOST CAUSE.

Peace.

Your faithfully,
Online Teacher.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News-ipob Releases Names And Phone Numbers Of Sponsors Of Killings / See This Tinubu Billboard Erected In Enugu State / The Secret Behind Nnamdi Kanu's Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.