Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

FFK Replys Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Replys Femi Adesina (4310 Views)

IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: FFK Replys Femi Adesina by trutht828: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2019
DonCandido:

[s]
My dear impudent student,

This would be my last communication with you as YOUR ONLINE TEACHER as it is now CRYSTAL CLEAR that your father is ALREADY failing the SECOND CHANCE (not surprised though) he was gifted by me to make AMENDS with your HOME training and by extension your MORAL salvation.

I was CLEAR when I GIFTED your PALE the aforesaid second chance and also GRACIOUSLY undertook to handle your re-education and continue with your on going attitude re-adjustment which commenced a while ago.

Recent posts by you on social media has made it quite PELUCID that your IGNORANCE and lack of HOME TRAINING are CHRONIC and therefore BEYOND REDEMPTION.

I took the LIBERTY of contacting your PASTOR to assist your PALE with the believe that your problem may be SPIRITUAL in nature. He has AGREED to give you a call shortly and RECOMMEND a course of SPECIAL prayers for you for the next 7 days. During this period, you will be monitored REMOTELY on social media by your online teacher to ENSURE that you do continue NOT SPREAD the virus of IGNORANCE and EXPOSE your lack of HOME training -which your father frankly confessed to me recently has been embarrassing him. He is RETICENT that your pastor could ACTUALLY help you. I have ENJOINED him to have faith in the Living God.

Finally, as much as I would LOVE to help you more, it is clear that UNLESS you are exorcised of the DEMONS manifested by your LACK OF HOME TRAINING, Your case is A LOST CAUSE.

Peace.

Your faithfully,
Online Teacher.

[/s]

Each time, you sound like a lost soul. You keep on writing stupid epistle that no one is reading. You need quick mental evaluation, boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Ipob Stopped Attacking Buhari / Eastern Security Network Burnt Down Fulani Camp In Ebonyi Farmland. ( Video ) / Breaking News-ipob Releases Names And Phone Numbers Of Sponsors Of Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.