Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:47 PM

Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? (1662 Views)

A Beautiful Virgin Married A Man On Wheelchair In Lekki Lagos. / I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
Having your virginity does not mean having good character. We have Non-virgins with very good character, faithfulness and love. But let me take statistics from guys. Hey guys, will you leave a loving, caring and beautiful non-virgin girl you've been dating because you just met a beautiful virgin?
Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by sanzoraphael: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
first to comment
Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by sanzoraphael: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
I'll stick to the one I know very well

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
grin
Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
sanzoraphael:
first to comment
choose now!
Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Kennyprince: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
No way. F*ck virginity

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by blinking001(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sure. Team virginity is a goal.
Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by nuggarito: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
A big yesssssssss
Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Riele(f): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
Would have chosen a virgin boy .
But then , finding a virgin boy in Nigeria is like trying to curb corruption .
Both can't happen because our boy are now WHO.RES .

3 Likes

Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by 912(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Virginity is overhyped.

It doesn't mean the person has good manners or good character. If you think I'm lying just look at Riele. She is a virgin but just see how daft she has been on nairaland.

Virginity no dey give sense

Riele:
Would have chosen a virgin boy .

But then , finding a virgin boy in Nigeria is like trying to curb corruption .

Both can't happen because our boy are now WHO.RES .

2 Likes

Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Riele(f): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2019
912:
Virginity is overhyped.

It doesn't mean the person has good manners or good character. If you think I'm lying just look at Riele. She is a virgin but just see how daft she has been on nairaland.

Oh hey .

I've noticed you .

Run along now .
Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by 912(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Oh hey .

I've noticed you .

Run along now .

Keep showing your lack of respect for men

Virgin with bad character = live bitter and die single.

If you have sense you will understand

Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by midnighter(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
912:
Virginity is overhyped.

Lol! Our nairaland baby kiss

She will be fine in the future, leave her alone please

4 Likes

Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Riele(f): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
912:

Keep showing your lack of respect for men
Virgin with bad character = live bitter and die single.
If you have sense you will understand
If you had sense you wouldn't type what you just typed .

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by 912(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

If you had sense you wouldn't type what you just typed .

Hahahaha is that the best you can do? Lame

Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Riele(f): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
912:

Hahahaha is that the best you can do? Lame
Stay off my mention .
I don't argue with retards .

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by 912(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Stay off my mention .

E pain am grin. You want me to stay off your mention but you are on mine. With your wall Gecko face cheesy
Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2019
Idk n Idc
Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Dbullofficial: 10:28pm On Dec 11, 2019
Non virgin ofcourse

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by yusluvad(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2019
StacyO:
Idk n Idc
You fine ooo...
Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2019
yusluvad:
You fine ooo...
Thank you. But,
Guy
That's not the topic.

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by yusluvad(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2019
StacyO:
Thank you. But, Guy That's not the topic.
Forget the topic. Where do you stay?
Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2019
yusluvad:
Forget the topic. Where do you stay?
Space
Any probs?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by yusluvad(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2019
StacyO:
Space Any probs?
No! Enjoy.
Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2019
yusluvad:
No!
Enjoy.
Thank you hun!

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2019
Yes, and I will do it a billion times over. The feeling of being the first to unwrap the package can never be overemphasized

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2019
Riele:

Stay off my mention .

Ignore the w a n k e r......
Re: Will You Leave A Beautiful Non-virgin For A Beautiful Virgin? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2019
I am a virgin
Very very virgin

(1) (Reply)

O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? / Never Had Sex Or Been In A Serious Relationship / 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money ( Men Sorry )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.