Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? (1346 Views)

Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do / Apply For Ongoing Chibeco Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017 / Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Got an email and text, telling me I have been employed. Please does anyone know a thing or two about them?

Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by slimjohn2k5: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
I got same, I smell scam
1. Talking UK Visa and working in Aberdeen
2. The email address used to send the email is from Gmail
3. Cannot find the said lawyer's number on true caller
4. Emphasis on paying the lawyer for work permit
5. Urgency is a number give away for scam ( interview 16 December)
Some many other give away.

Doesn't look real to me

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
I got same, I smell scam
1. Talking UK Visa and working in Aberdeen
2. The email address used to send the email is from Gmail
3. Cannot find the said lawyer's number on true caller
4. Emphasis on paying the lawyer for work permit
5. Urgency is a number give away for scam ( interview 16 December)
Some many other give away.

Doesn't look real to me

thank you for your prompt response. I noticed errors in their write up too plus the email address as you pointed out. When did you receive yours?
Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by luvlyoracle(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Goalnaldo:
thank you for your prompt response. I noticed errors in their write up too plus the email address as you pointed out. When did you receive yours?
If you ddnt apply then its scam
Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by slimjohn2k5: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
Goalnaldo:

I received mine today
Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by NickD(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Got an email and text, telling me I have been employed. Please does anyone know a thing or two about them?
SCAMMERS. Rigzone is just and oil and gas platform and not a company. Be wise.
Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by Chukwu94: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
Goalnaldo:
it's pure scam... Run as fast as you can

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by Tsam96(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
Rigzone is a portal for oil and gas jobs and industry news...i'm signed up on the portal and they send me weekly mails and update...as someone noted it's not an oil and gas company so they can't be offering you a job...if u didn't apply for a job in the first place why will you expect this be genuine...
Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by Efe42(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Buhari is the cause of this scammers everywhere stupid president Rig Zone give me update daily basis in my email I'm even surprise to Rig Zone Oil and Gas Company
Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by ESE234(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Goalnaldo:

Na 100% scam.
Rigzone is a website that advertises vacancies as relates to Oil and gas.

It's not a company as portrayed by whoever sent you that email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by lobell: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
So you will just sit in your house and employment will come and meet you, because you are who? Mamman Daura?
Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
Goalnaldo:

Bros how far for this job.

Scam or not?
Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Mcquine:

Bros how far for this job.

Scam or not?
scam they keep emphasizing on letter of ...
Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by Chukwu94: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
It's scam... Run for your life or just play along to make them fool themselves.
Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by Goodgod213: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2020
Chukwu94:
It's scam... Run for your life or just play along to make them fool themselves.

I got the exact mail. Word for word except the date changed of course. I want to play along and see where it goes. They are asking me for International Workers Certificate
Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by Kopeyemi: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Pls I got the same message today . Pls who has be able to call the number of the later .
Re: Please Who Knows About Rigzone Oil And Gas?? by Chukwu94: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kopeyemi:
Pls I got the same message today . Pls who has be able to call the number of the later .
it's pure scam

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) 2020 NATIONWIDE / Scam Job ( Schemelink Properties Limited) / Job Invite. Does Anyone Know About Orange Group? Got The Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.