Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Sowore:The Lies Of Sowore And Falana - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sowore:The Lies Of Sowore And Falana (207 Views)

#freesowore: Groups Protest Illegal Detention Of Sowore, Other Nigerians In DSS / Watch The #revolutionnow Video Behind The Arrest Of Sowore By DSS Https://youtu / Sowore The Messiah Of Nigeria?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sowore:The Lies Of Sowore And Falana by ejimatic: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
This Sowore Vs DSS Wahala: The Lies Of Sowore And Falana
opera.com
Watching the unexpected issue that happened in the courtroom during the release of Omoyele Sowore is an alarming abuse of the courtroom but as well it can also be a movie drama planned or directed by a movie director known for several false stories telling Omoyele Sowore himself.
When Sowore's re-arrest video trended, it was expected that DSS reacts. They didn't. But now they, Sowore and Falana have reacted.
I WEEP FOR ALL OF US.
DSS claims their operatives were not inside the Courtroom. Falana claims DSS was in the Courtroom, that some were in Lawyers gowns and wigs. Unbelievable. Sowore claims DSS wanted to kill him while in their custody but failed. Now, DSS, in the public of Igwe Mmadu, came with guns to kill him right inside the Courtroom. Do you believe Falana and Sowore?
I doubted DSS until I watched that video again. The only man who was pinning Sowore down was the tall man in the suit. I thought he was a DSS operative. But he alone cannot effect an arrest. And clinging to Sowore who lied on top of him doesn't seem an effective way of arresting a man. I thought he was clinging to Sowore to prevent him from escaping. Now, I know he was clinging to prevent his arrest.
When I watched this video again, as Sowore was giving his illegal press briefing, this young man in the black suit was standing at his back, hailing him. Some others were surrounding Sowore. A wise voice was cautioning Sowore not to grant the interview. Sowore shunned that wise voice.
If Sowore was not killed while in DSS custody, why will DSS attempt to kill him while in public? Why will DSS operatives wear Lawyers gowns and wigs as Falana claimed? These are tissues of naked lies. All these dramatic personae should be arrested. They are not above the law as DSS is not above the law. They are a national disgrace.
Today, I and millions of other Nigerians have a clearer picture following the press release by the DSS. It has become clear that they didn't invade the courtroom to arrest Sowore. Falana, at least, admitted this and owned up that he was informed by the service of their intention to arrest his client after the court session and outside the court of course.
So, our hasty righteous indignation must have been misplaced! Still, it is excusable because we were all fooled by that video.
I, however, kept asking myself why there were no attempts by other DSS operatives to rescue their man who was trapped and swooped on by the supporters of Sowore as depicted in that video. To me, something didn't add up. The team of DSS could not have been outside, while one of their own was being pummeled in the courtroom.
Today, the jigsaws are falling properly into place!
First, Sowore resisted arrest and was aided in the act by his supporters.
Secondly, his case had ended; again, Sahara Reporters admitted this when they said in their earlier headline: "DSS Trying To Rearrest Sowore After Court Had Adjourned His Case". So, it was obvious that it was Sowore who rushed back into the courtroom and disrupted another ongoing court session.
Thirdly, he hoped to blackmail the security operatives, and whip up sentiment. And he succeeded. But like Lauretta Onochie said, when those who sided him based on the wool he pooled over their eyes eventually know the truth, they will abandon him. And this is true. Some have already realised he only play-acted and have washed their hands off him.
And for those who think that Sowore is insignificant and poses no national threat, I disagree completely with them. He might not be such threat now again, but if the DSS hadn't been proactive and botched the "revolution now" when they did, by arresting him, we can't tell how much the movement could go out of control.
Hasn't he been punished enough?
I would think that Sowore has been punished enough and should be allowed to go.
But...
Has he behaved like someone who has learnt anything yet, and is a bit remorseful?
We trivialize Sowore's case because we are probably looking at the man, Sowore, and not at those that might have been behind his move, those that might have committed funds to the cause, their potency, and what their actual intentions were and how they had planned to have it successfully executed.
Sowore went to the UK, had a meeting among others with Nnamdi Kanu, who, whether you like it or not, is enemy of the state. This meeting was for a purpose, and it was strategic; to recruit thousands of angry IPOB boys into this cause. Sowore posed with Kanu and shared the pictures. It was an endorsement by Kanu, and a message to his boys to join.
This was at a time the Shiites were marching and were being shot and killed, still they were not deterred. They were a willing tool for Sowore, and the clown knew it.
Add these to the bitter losers of the election, the embittered and disappointed members of the society who had thought that PMB was already history, and who didn't want to imagine the prospect of another 4 years with him on the saddle.
Sowore knew what was brewing!
Sowore had planned a movement that would get rowdy, uncontrollable, violent, and invariably lead to the security shooting the "revolutionary marchers", and with that, the "revolution now" would snowball into a proper revolution! It is happening all around us! Algerian president had resigned in April, just 2 months before Sowore's call. His resignation followed weeks of bloody mass protest termed Hirak or "Revolution of Smile" Sowore and his backers knew and wanted to replicate the same thing in Nigeria.
Sowore and his backers knew about Venezuela and wanted to replicate the same experience here by ensuring that things spiral out of hand, to get foreign governments to withdraw support for a president that defeated him in an election.
Note that this year alone, apart from the Algerian president, the Bolivian president, Evo Morales, has also resigned after weeks of mass protests; the same fate has befallen Iraqi prime minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi.
Do we have to talk about the Arab Spring of the 2010 and 2011 that swept away leaders of Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and co!
All these revolutions didn't take people with two heads to succeed. It took ordinary people who were not even as powerful as Sowore to achieve them. So, we fool ourselves when we think that Sowore is merely an insignificant noisemaker. No! All it takes to achieve a revolution is an unruly crowd, who could be mistakenly shot at, and would bay for blood and say "Kill us all if you can".
Sowore knew this and banked on it.
Do I feel for him?
No!
You don't lose elections, and then choose to set the nation on fire or attempt to depose the same man who defeated you by chanting "Revolution Now"!
Maybe I would have felt for him if he had shown that he has learnt his lessons after spending over 120 days with the DSS.
Maybe, I would have felt for him if his misguided supporters had come to realise that they misled this young man, and admitted that their attempt was ill-contrived and wrong.
We trivialize Sowore's case because we see him wrongly as an activist and not as a bitter presidential candidate that lost an election, and insisted on removing at all costs the man that defeated him.
And for the DSS? I concede that they know many things that I don't know, and that they owe the president and the nation some responsibilities, and that in discharging these responsibilities, what should guide them should not be public perception, but rather intends at their disposal. Therefore, it doesn't matter how we view their action; what matters most should be the result, and keeping the nation safe.
Having said this, however, I wait to hear the fresh charges that would be preferred against Sowore, which necessitated his rearrest. If the rearrest is due to his breaching some of his bail conditions, then I will join those who insisted that they should have approached the court instead to ask that court revoke his bail. That's the proper thing to do.
For us all?
I will only advise that we control our emotions a bit and get the true pictures of things before taking our stand. The knock on the DSS was too much.
Re: Sowore:The Lies Of Sowore And Falana by carbon1224(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Keyboard warrior

ejimatic:
This Sowore Vs DSS Wahala: The Lies Of Sowore And Falana
opera.com
Watching the unexpected issue that happened in the courtroom during the release of Omoyele Sowore is an alarming abuse of the courtroom but as well it can also be a movie drama planned or directed by a movie director known for several false stories telling Omoyele Sowore himself.
When Sowore's re-arrest video trended, it was expected that DSS reacts. They didn't. But now they, Sowore and Falana have reacted.
I WEEP FOR ALL OF US.
DSS claims their operatives were not inside the Courtroom. Falana claims DSS was in the Courtroom, that some were in Lawyers gowns and wigs. Unbelievable. Sowore claims DSS wanted to kill him while in their custody but failed. Now, DSS, in the public of Igwe Mmadu, came with guns to kill him right inside the Courtroom. Do you believe Falana and Sowore?
I doubted DSS until I watched that video again. The only man who was pinning Sowore down was the tall man in the suit. I thought he was a DSS operative. But he alone cannot effect an arrest. And clinging to Sowore who lied on top of him doesn't seem an effective way of arresting a man. I thought he was clinging to Sowore to prevent him from escaping. Now, I know he was clinging to prevent his arrest.
When I watched this video again, as Sowore was giving his illegal press briefing, this young man in the black suit was standing at his back, hailing him. Some others were surrounding Sowore. A wise voice was cautioning Sowore not to grant the interview. Sowore shunned that wise voice.
If Sowore was not killed while in DSS custody, why will DSS attempt to kill him while in public? Why will DSS operatives wear Lawyers gowns and wigs as Falana claimed? These are tissues of naked lies. All these dramatic personae should be arrested. They are not above the law as DSS is not above the law. They are a national disgrace.
Today, I and millions of other Nigerians have a clearer picture following the press release by the DSS. It has become clear that they didn't invade the courtroom to arrest Sowore. Falana, at least, admitted this and owned up that he was informed by the service of their intention to arrest his client after the court session and outside the court of course.
So, our hasty righteous indignation must have been misplaced! Still, it is excusable because we were all fooled by that video.
I, however, kept asking myself why there were no attempts by other DSS operatives to rescue their man who was trapped and swooped on by the supporters of Sowore as depicted in that video. To me, something didn't add up. The team of DSS could not have been outside, while one of their own was being pummeled in the courtroom.
Today, the jigsaws are falling properly into place!
First, Sowore resisted arrest and was aided in the act by his supporters.
Secondly, his case had ended; again, Sahara Reporters admitted this when they said in their earlier headline: "DSS Trying To Rearrest Sowore After Court Had Adjourned His Case". So, it was obvious that it was Sowore who rushed back into the courtroom and disrupted another ongoing court session.
Thirdly, he hoped to blackmail the security operatives, and whip up sentiment. And he succeeded. But like Lauretta Onochie said, when those who sided him based on the wool he pooled over their eyes eventually know the truth, they will abandon him. And this is true. Some have already realised he only play-acted and have washed their hands off him.
And for those who think that Sowore is insignificant and poses no national threat, I disagree completely with them. He might not be such threat now again, but if the DSS hadn't been proactive and botched the "revolution now" when they did, by arresting him, we can't tell how much the movement could go out of control.
Hasn't he been punished enough?
I would think that Sowore has been punished enough and should be allowed to go.
But...
Has he behaved like someone who has learnt anything yet, and is a bit remorseful?
We trivialize Sowore's case because we are probably looking at the man, Sowore, and not at those that might have been behind his move, those that might have committed funds to the cause, their potency, and what their actual intentions were and how they had planned to have it successfully executed.
Sowore went to the UK, had a meeting among others with Nnamdi Kanu, who, whether you like it or not, is enemy of the state. This meeting was for a purpose, and it was strategic; to recruit thousands of angry IPOB boys into this cause. Sowore posed with Kanu and shared the pictures. It was an endorsement by Kanu, and a message to his boys to join.
This was at a time the Shiites were marching and were being shot and killed, still they were not deterred. They were a willing tool for Sowore, and the clown knew it.
Add these to the bitter losers of the election, the embittered and disappointed members of the society who had thought that PMB was already history, and who didn't want to imagine the prospect of another 4 years with him on the saddle.
Sowore knew what was brewing!
Sowore had planned a movement that would get rowdy, uncontrollable, violent, and invariably lead to the security shooting the "revolutionary marchers", and with that, the "revolution now" would snowball into a proper revolution! It is happening all around us! Algerian president had resigned in April, just 2 months before Sowore's call. His resignation followed weeks of bloody mass protest termed Hirak or "Revolution of Smile" Sowore and his backers knew and wanted to replicate the same thing in Nigeria.
Sowore and his backers knew about Venezuela and wanted to replicate the same experience here by ensuring that things spiral out of hand, to get foreign governments to withdraw support for a president that defeated him in an election.
Note that this year alone, apart from the Algerian president, the Bolivian president, Evo Morales, has also resigned after weeks of mass protests; the same fate has befallen Iraqi prime minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi.
Do we have to talk about the Arab Spring of the 2010 and 2011 that swept away leaders of Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and co!
All these revolutions didn't take people with two heads to succeed. It took ordinary people who were not even as powerful as Sowore to achieve them. So, we fool ourselves when we think that Sowore is merely an insignificant noisemaker. No! All it takes to achieve a revolution is an unruly crowd, who could be mistakenly shot at, and would bay for blood and say "Kill us all if you can".
Sowore knew this and banked on it.
Do I feel for him?
No!
You don't lose elections, and then choose to set the nation on fire or attempt to depose the same man who defeated you by chanting "Revolution Now"!
Maybe I would have felt for him if he had shown that he has learnt his lessons after spending over 120 days with the DSS.
Maybe, I would have felt for him if his misguided supporters had come to realise that they misled this young man, and admitted that their attempt was ill-contrived and wrong.
We trivialize Sowore's case because we see him wrongly as an activist and not as a bitter presidential candidate that lost an election, and insisted on removing at all costs the man that defeated him.
And for the DSS? I concede that they know many things that I don't know, and that they owe the president and the nation some responsibilities, and that in discharging these responsibilities, what should guide them should not be public perception, but rather intends at their disposal. Therefore, it doesn't matter how we view their action; what matters most should be the result, and keeping the nation safe.
Having said this, however, I wait to hear the fresh charges that would be preferred against Sowore, which necessitated his rearrest. If the rearrest is due to his breaching some of his bail conditions, then I will join those who insisted that they should have approached the court instead to ask that court revoke his bail. That's the proper thing to do.
For us all?
I will only advise that we control our emotions a bit and get the true pictures of things before taking our stand. The knock on the DSS was too much.

(1) (Reply)

Best Laptop Repair Bolton - Imfixed Computer Shop / Members Of The Press Visited The Ongoing Port Harcourt International Trade Fair. / Video Of Jobseekers Climbing Building To Get An Ndlea Job Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.