Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) (57203 Views)

Seven-Year-Old Boy Slips Into Well While Fetching Water In Kwara, Dies / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / Man Almost Slips Into Convulsion After Taking "Colorado" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by Augustap(f): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
DEBJOCH1:
Fear Nsukka people, that's why they don't build their houses in one location, very terrible Enugu Ezike people,the worst is no matter his they tried to be exposed, they only marry their fellow ezike people.
Did you see Nsukka there? Is that not Igbo-Eze

Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by mildflame: 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
slysteel:
See igbo people and silly stereotypes,that's why una no fit get biafra.

Na so I de laugh, come my place and see how dem de regard Ebonyi ppl
Even discriminate if person be Catholic or not, my bro 4get them...imagine telling ur fellow Igbo's say him no be proper Igbo

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
after cheating and stealing money from customers for wedding. rip
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by uluB: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
RIP cry cry
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by Homeboiy: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

I'm surprised it still persists. Their "juju competition" have been the reason for their backwardness. Even those that are rich there sneak in and out most times, except the very powerful ones.

You need to see the amount of uncompleted building overgrown by weeds in that community

I schooled in UNN and once went there for the burial of a classmate's parents. Her mum died few weeks to the dad's burial.

Even for UNN, them dey use am threaten thieves for Mbanefo hostel in those days

But jazz de there oo
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by omoyami: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Amstupid:
Did he die

NO. He just went to carry out situational inspection of the final abode of stupid people like you. He will soon return to give you detailed report
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by golddare: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Serious stigma on the lady, only God can save her from the stimgaitzation. Its well.
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by CasNova: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
rip to the dead.
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by Eteka1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
One of those responsible was spotted fleeing the scene.

Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by mildflame: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
slysteel:
See igbo people and silly stereotypes,that's why una no fit get biafra.

Na so I de laugh, come my place and see how dem de regard Ebonyi ppl
Even discriminate if person be Catholic or not, my bro 4get them...imagine telling ur fellow Igbo's say him no be proper Igbo
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by Adakintroy2: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
Wise guy. Family fit done tear am bills. Niga be like,.. I would rather die than marry into this family.
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
Was laid to rest November 11, and went into a coma November 29, and died 6 days later
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
nervorum:

Heard of berry aneurysm? Stress.. Headache.. Coma.. Berry not unlikely, not village people. Probably a slow leak, that's why he died days later.
An early brain CT could have changed the outcome..Too bad he was a Nigerian in Nigeria.

CT scan doesn’t change outcomes if there are no suitable hospitals and competant surgeons to do the brain surgery.
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by Kinematics: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Padosky200 post=84832623[s:
]Chaiiii... RIP... I am still in shock over ur demise... Such a nice and gentle fellow.... May God forgive u all ur sins and accept ur soul.... Amen...

Candid advice to everyone seeing this : FEAR VILLAGE PEOPLE... THOSE GUYS NO DAY JOKE OOOOOOOOO[/s]...

When can we use our brains in this country?
Everything must get linked to spiritual attack. Ignorance killing Nigerians day by day.

This is likely a case of HEMORRHAGIC STROKE.
Ofcourse it's clear that this is stress induced with background hypertension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by Kinematics: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
AnanseK:

CT scan doesn’t change outcomes if there are no suitable hospitals and competant surgeons to do the brain surgery.

Atleast brain CT gives you an idea of what's going on in the brain anatomically. Helps you in making your diagnosis and treatment plan. Brain CT is the 1st point of call before any other management.

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by TheArchangel(f): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
dokyOloye:

I swear.
Ordinary skull CT of 30-40k and probably a burr hole which even a junior resident in neuro can carry out.
They were busy debating on which part of Enugu ezike the headache came from. Like they are already doing on this thread.
Illiterate peeps everywhere.
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by Alexaonfleek: 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Maybe the wife finally washed off the makeup on her face and he died from shock undecided
WHAT A VERY IMMATURE THING TO SAY.
RIP, man!
embarassed

RIP to the deceased
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by Louisboy22(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Etteanna:
Man could have had a serious infection that can kill or brain tumor
Nigerian don't go for check up

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
sassysure:

Is that thing actually true. I heard that a lot while schooling there. Are they that bad?
Hmmmm, Hian, after traditional marriage, headache / coma and death, let me not say what is in my mind to avoid too much talk sad
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by Legendguru: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
Oh
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by nervorum: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
AnanseK:

I agree. I was talking in general sense..

1 Like

Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by frozen70(f): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Maybe the wife finally washed off the makeup on her face and he died from shock undecided

RIP, man!
embarassed

You are too old for being stupid
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by TheFacelessMan: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
frozen70:

frozen70 to her useless homosexual father and spermbank LovePeddler mother:

You are too old for being stupid
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by Yeminace(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
So what will happened to the wife now
Re: Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) by Etteanna: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Beetobee:

Exactly That's why I find it ironic when people who claim to be the most religious like attributing natural occurrences to fetish acts. This sounds very much like a brain tumor issue. And constant headaches signify such.
I tell you common check up they won't go for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 / Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) / Goko Cleanser Scam Alert!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.