Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him (20570 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Bukino222(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2019
She's actually testifying to clear her name.
the headline is misleading..
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by dahnimoh(m): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2019
She is trying to take herself off the hook.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by israelmao(m): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2019
Those who surreptitiously recalled and reinstated Maina after he ran away from justice should be served the same dose of punishment that will be eventually meted out on him because they are accomplices in this case.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Juventus4life: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2019
Her cut never reach her be that
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by backnbeta(f): 6:51am On Dec 12, 2019
But she was nabbed trying to withdraw from the account undecided
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2019
She is just pained that her picture and name were used to open an account of millions or billions of naira without informing her even up to her arrest in August this year. And that Maina used that account to benefit only himself and his family.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by sonnie10: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2019
aolawale025:
Why was her accounts blocked then?
Maybe they had something on her
BVN

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by sonnie10: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2019
backnbeta:
BVN connects all accounts in your name

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by backnbeta(f): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2019
sonnie10:

Yeah, I'm just wondering how he retrieved her bvn without her consent... probably through a corrupt bank official undecided

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by sonnie10: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2019
backnbeta:

Yeah, I'm just wondering how he retrieved her bvn without her consent... probably through a corrupt bank official undecided
There is only one BVN even if you have many other accounts.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by anonimi: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2019
mattjunior:
Criminals in government sad

Who successfully pretend to be chop & clean mouth saints.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7699781_screenshot201809021656511_jpegc74b6d011b735570ffa7bc55ab38235a

dre11:
The Head of Service of the Federation, Mrs . Winifred Oyo -Ita , has said President Muhammadu Buhari is aware of the reinstatement of a former Chairman of the Pension Reforms Commission , Mallam Abdulrasheed Maina, into the civil service.
She however said she warned the President against it .

Oyo - Ita said that her warning was based on the implications such reinstatement would have on the anti - corruption war of the Federal Government .

The HoS stated this in her memo to the Chief of Staff to the President, Mr. Abba Kyari .
The memo , with reference number HSCSF/ HCSF/ LU/ COR/FCSC/ 750 / T, was dated October 23, 2017 .

The memo , titled , “ Re : Abdulrasheed Abdullahi Maina, ” was received in the office of the Chief of Staff to the President on October 23.

A copy of the memo was sighted by our correspondent in Abuja on Monday .

The President had directed the HoS to investigate the circumstances that surrounded the return of Maina to the civil service.

He gave the directive following the public outcry that trailed Maina’ s reinstatement.

Maina, whose whereabouts is still unknown , has been accused of embezzling pensioners ’ funds running into billions of naira and is currently under investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Explaining further , the HoS said she met the President after the Federal Executive Council meeting of Wednesday, October 11 , where she verbally warned Buhari against bringing Maina back to the service.

She , however , did not say what the response of the President was after briefing him .

Oyo - Ita said , “ Please, note that the OHCSF was never in agreement with the reinstatement and consequently never conveyed the approval of the FCPC to Mr. A. A. Maina, nor approved his posting to the Ministry of Interior or any other MDA

“ Rather, I sought audience with His Excellency , Mr. President on Wednesday, 11th October , 2017 after the FEC meeting where I briefed His Excellency verbally on the wide - ranging implications of the reinstatement of Mr. A . A . Maina, especially the damaging impact on the anti - corruption stance of this administration . ”

The letter partly read, “ Further to your letter Ref . SH/COS /100 /A/ 1570 dated 23 rd October , 2017 on the above subject matter, I write to inform you of the circumstances leading to the irregular recall of Mr. Abdulrasheed Abdullahi Maina.

“ I wrote to place on record the following facts as it permits to Mr. A . A. Maina who was dismissed from service on 21st February , 2013.

“ The move to recall Mr. A. A . Maina was at the instance of a series of letters from the Attorney General of the Federation to the Federal Civil Service Commission requesting the commission to give consequential effect to the judgement that voided the warrant of arrest issued against Mr. A . A . Maina which formed the basis for the query and his eventual dismissal.

“ The letters herewith attached as Annexes I- III are:
(a ) Ref . HAGF /FFCSC /2017 /VOL . 1 / 1 dated 19 th January 2017 ,
(b) Ref . HAGF /FFCSC /2017 /VOL . 1 / 2 dated 21 st February 2017 ; and
(c )Ref . HAGF /FFCSC /2017 /VOL . 1 / 1 dated 27 th April 2017.

http://punchng.com/buhari-aware-of-mainas-reinstatement-i-warned-him-hos/

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by backnbeta(f): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2019
sonnie10:

There is only one BVN even if you have many other accounts.
I know sir, but there is a column for you to fill your bvn if you have one already when you're opening other accounts, right? Anyways, anything goes in Nigeria undecided
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by mynaijadj(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2019
This is pure lies. He opens an account in your name without your knowledge but you have the ATM card to the same account. How so? Lie Mohammed sister...sorry Maina sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by verifiablefacts: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2019
sonnie10:
Thank you. And some were even asking why she went to drew money there.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by 01mcfadden(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2019
Heromaniaa:
You don't know the company but you withdraw money from the account and receive alerts. Money you didn't work for. Brother and sister are complicit.
Probably not from the account she went to withdrawpney from

BVN has made it easy to link accounts. So the account she went to withdraw money from might be blocked cos it has the same BVN with yb one Maina opened using her details

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by mechanics(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2019
This man should just own up to his crime and safe time and money.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by JubrinElSudan: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2019
Heromaniaa:
You don't know the company but you withdraw money from the account and receive alerts. Money you didn't work for. Brother and sister are complicit.
BVN connected all her account numbers(the one she was trying to withdraw from and the one Maina opened in her name). She was trying to withdraw from her own account

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by dematics: 7:37am On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=Heromaniaa post=84839176]You don't know the company but you withdraw money from the account and receive alerts. Money you didn't work for. Brother and sister are com

She went to withdraw from her private account but all accounts linked to her name was blocked because of that company account that has her name.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by amstamon: 7:41am On Dec 12, 2019
backnbeta:
Olodo..it wasn't her initial account that was linked to the company maina operates. A fresh account was opened with her bvn and personal details by maina with a different phone number/emails(for alarts) without her consent . I'm sure the bvn lead to blocking all accounts related to her including her own personal account. So it's possible she might not know what's going on.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by arodavoo(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2019
She knew the only way for her to escape was to testify against him. Born criminals

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by correctyourself(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
This one foolishly testified against his own brother. If u ar wise nd logical enough pls don't go nd testify 4 or against someone in court, those people can u question that can formate ur brain

Ooohh I don't like people like you at all, My mother use to have this idea just like you, I stood ground that anybody that goes the wrong way would not hide, one day my brother came home in the evening quietly, around 9:pm I was sleeping when I had a bang on our gate, I came out saw police men came for my brother for fighting with somebody, I told them he is inside.

It was when he was been prepared for court he realised what he did, he has been doing it, but this one almost made him goes to jail.

My mother was blaming me, I told her what if your son was the one injured, will you rejoice?

The matter was later settled with the support of the victim, today he is the one fending for his family, he now understands the implications, if this happens again who is going to take care of his family, now he is a gentle guy supporting his immediate family. Today he didn't joke with me, he does not call me by my name, rather, call bros or elder in our local language, though he is my second younger brother, occasionally I assist him financially because the changes in him is visible compare to his former life style.

Don't side people when they do wrong, even if is your relation.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Advocate500: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2019
If mina were to be an igboman the story would have generated a lot traffic, how corrupt igbo people are,by now their will be ongoing prosecution of a whole tribe all social media not the individual involved, that is the nation I have found myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by RillJ(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2019
As a prosecution witness who was probably subpoenaed, she simply stated what she knows or don't know about the organizations in question (where it appeared her name was used as shareholder/director) and not necessarily testify against her brother.

She was arrested as a culprit and don't forget that she is a civil servant who would otherwise have been implicated in the fraud.

The headline is simply misleading while the write up is juiced a little bit.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Afamed: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2019
Heromaniaa:
Read the thread , but slowly this time around

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Shawlambivert(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2019
The write up says her accounts were blocked (which implies not one and possibly not from one bank). This is possible with the BVN linkages. They blocked all her accounts knowing fully well she would easily walk into the banking hall to complain.
Heromaniaa:
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by AreaFada2: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2019
princeFAD:
I think this is a wrong caption. Based on what is written here, she didnt testify against him, rather she exonerates herself.
Or maybe just said the truth?
Obviously the account concerning that Common: Input company was not related to the Diamond Bank account.

To open an account in her name without her sister knowing cannot be hard for someone like Maina. He must have aides and connections and details of her sister.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by backnbeta(f): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2019
amstamon:

Olodo..it wasn't her initial account that was linked to the company maina operates. A fresh account was opened with her bvn and personal details by maina with a different phone number/emails(for alarts) without her consent . I'm sure the bvn lead to blocking all accounts related to her including her own personal account. So it's possible she might not know what's going on.
Olodo ni wo naa, if you trust the woman 100%
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by ubcandid(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2019
princeFAD:
I think this is a wrong caption. Based on what is written here, she didnt testify against him, rather she exonerates herself.
I had put this up on punch facebook page. Nigerian newspapers (excluding thisday) have refused to grow from this outdated style of headlining articles for attraction while being off the content.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Niceman4u(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2019
This one na congenital thief. Big thief that shud rot in hell
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by sacx: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2019
princeFAD:

It's equally a testimony against him. Her identity was stolen for the purpose of laundering funds; her brother being the culprit.
Re: Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2019
midolian:

This one don pass wetin Musa eyes fit read grin grin

Maina was so greedy that he cared not about even his sister. Commiting fraud recklessly like as if today, tomorrow and forever belongs to him, despite the heavy allowances he goes home with as pencom boss.

The way the heart of man is, If you give him the earth and everything in it, it is then he will begin to yearn for other planets and everything in them
How could she not receive alerts from money lodged in her account? Like someone said earlier "They are born thieves". She has been withdrawing money from the account which is not hers, thereby making her accompliance to the crime.
She has access to the bank manager over travil matter, when people with ambigious bank issues are restricted at the customer care point...doesn't that shows that she is not just a customer but one with contacts.
She testifying against his brother is scripted just to exornerate herself and keep some loot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Injured After Being Robbed By Armed Men In Army Uniforms In Owerri. Photos / Amotekun Arrests Ritualist In Osun State (Photo) / Hamzah Issak: HSBC Employee Steals £900k From 3 Nigerians In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.