Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win (78728 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Pitch Invader Runs On Pitch In Granada Vs Manchester United Match (Photos) / Wayne Rooney Gets Red Card After Elbowing Opponent In The Neck In MLS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by CUPIDsparrow(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
Virus99:
Sponsored invaders!
na you sponsor am

2 Likes

Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by CUPIDsparrow(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
favoryte33:
*cheeew*I taught he was strangled self. Arrogant humanbeing.
jealousy kee you dia
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
An obsessed fan shocked shocked shocked

You want to strangle him because of a selfie..??

Selfish fan undecided
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by shogsman(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
majamajic:
Uefa suppose fine the club, it's dangerous for the most expensive player ever !!

them fit injure him

Did you just wake up from a coma
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by shogsman(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kingofkings231:
Go back and re read what you wrote again,you people’s hate for C Ronaldo is on another level,how can you be hating someone so blessed and gifted,chilling in his private jet and Bugatti,instead of finding a way to better your life,hate him or not he is the goat � he did it before your Messi that couldn’t save his team last year at anfield against Liverpool B team or win national trophy,and was humiliated,Messi is looking up to C Ronaldo from day 1,keep hating.

You stopped making sense when you started hating on messi,you're no better than the people you're talking about, you're ba hypocrite, just another hater.
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by Angelfrost(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
fergie001:

No nah,beginning of the second half he also smiled and took pix with an invader.

This one came from behind unexpectedly, baba react.

Okay... I see. I know the living legend is quite friendly and respectful.
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Joker419:

Stop this grin

Watch the Full Video HERE

You're just a deceitful blogger. The same 8 seconds video originally posted is what you're calling full video....just to ganer traffic.
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by tfash96(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
StupidNLmods:

I've learnt not to waste my energy on them anymore.. Their hatred will forever be inconsequential. Whether messi wins 100 balon dor and even wins world cup with his country, CR7 is the God of football.
ur opinion doesn't matter it's 6 5 argue with FIFA.. 7th one loading.....

1 Like

Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by FirstbornWds: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
tfash96:

The G.O.A.T is everywhere. His Deputy is practically feeling himself because his fans keep comparing him with his senior but those fans just don't want to use their no. 6. They feel it's too heavy to be utilized. Anyways, I wouldn't blame them. After all, Messi is a standard and as such, others will try to measure up. All Hail the KING. LONG LIVE THE KING
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by FirstbornWds: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Plazarator2201:
see below

Lol, you no even smart. So that long ticket way you pose with na the same with the short three way you post first. Ha ha... Fear God na guy.
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by StupidNLmods: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
tfash96:
And your dumb opinion matters?
Like i said earlier, let ur dwarf win hundred.. He is a nobody compared to CR7.
Meanwhile, the heatmap of CR7 is too large. I expected only a spot, preferably in the penalty box. That's why we love him and that's why he is greater than Messi.

1 Like

Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by FLYFIRE(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
The ONLY UNFORTUNATE thing about the Ballon Dor is that the future generations will UNFORTUNATELY think PENALDO is NEARLY as good as Messi
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by Legendguru: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by optimus106(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Make them try rush messi...

Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
gtrader:
They were too many on him yesterday, about 3 invaders.

Those invaders are the smaller goats fans nah
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by Expert17: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
bonnyhope:

Why answering someone whose first name is "frustration"

Bonnyhope d HOPELESS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by Kingofkings231: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
shogsman:

You stopped making sense when you started hating on messi,you're no better than the people you're talking about, you're ba hypocrite, just another hater.
I don’t hate on Messi and can’t never hate on him but what i stated was a fact,Messi is a very great footballer too but C Ronaldo will forever remain the GOAT. And don’t compare me with no one you don’t know shit about me.
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by tfash96(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2019
FirstbornWds:

The G.O.A.T is everywhere. His Deputy is practically feeling himself because his fans keep comparing him with his senior but those fans just don't want to use their no. 6. They feel it's too heavy to be utilized. Anyways, I wouldn't blame them. After all, Messi is a standard and as such, others will try to measure up. All Hail the KING. LONG LIVE THE KING
We should stop comparing him with anybody... But those stupid tapnaldo fans won't concur
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Seems cr7 attracts homos lol, the guy wan die with vex, messi isnt complaining his fans arent crazy people.
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by StupidNLmods: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
tfash96:
what a fool!!! U guys can continue crying till 2nd coming of Jesus Christ.. Everything about Ronaldo cries:He will cry,Mother cries,Sister will cry even fans will cry

What a pity!!!
You are the one crying here..
Enjoy your ban, you need a break from wailing.

CR7 for Life!
Re: Pitch Invader Grabs Cristiano Ronaldo By The Neck In Juve Win by Starz825(m): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2019
Ronaldo don fear..
Feeling it was an attempt to eliminate him grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup / Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.