Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,714,694 members, 6,415,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 August 2021 at 03:47 AM

I Need Investor In My Haulage Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Investor In My Haulage Company (738 Views)

I Need Investor On Transportation On E-hailing Business.... / How To Become An Investor In Your 20’s With Compound Interest In View / Most Important Thing To Know As A Real Estate Investor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Investor In My Haulage Company by kingsleynn(m): 8:17am On Dec 12, 2019
Are you looking for a business to invest your money that is guarantee and protects your capital?

Are you looking for an investment that does not require your time or presence and gives you both monthly and yearly returns up to 25% your capital?

you do nothing, we handle the truck maintenance and management you only receive your alert at the end of each month.

if you have a sound truck already you can still contact me, we can make it profitable for you. we only carry frozen and dry goods. i am already in the business just needed expansion due to high demand. my email kihechere@yahoo.com

1 Share

Re: I Need Investor In My Haulage Company by Haddock(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
I prefer calling to email.

Can you talk a little on the type of trucks you prefer an investor to acquire and an outline of cost to get a tokunbo of such?

How do you work out percentages to remit to an investor?

I could have called for a direct chat but no phone number on your post, emails are time wasting.
Re: I Need Investor In My Haulage Company by kingsleynn(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
If you indicate your interest via emailing me, I will take it from there.

Going straight to the point. you will buy a body covered truck 10 or 8 tire. Put it under our care. We take care of maintenance and management and pay you an agreed amount monthly.

Second option: if you have a truck already you can put it in our care we manage and maintain and pay you an agreed amount monthly. The truck must be in a sound condition. The agreement will be monitored by a lawyer.

You do nothing just receive your alert at the end of each month.
Re: I Need Investor In My Haulage Company by kingsleynn(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
you indicate interest via emailing me, I will take it from there.

Going straight to the point. you will buy a body covered truck 10 or 8 tire. Put it under our care. We take care of maintenance and management and pay you an agreed amount monthly or annually.

Second option: if you have a truck already you can put it in our care we manage and maintain and pay you an agreed amount monthly or annually. The truck must be in a sound condition. The agreement will be monitored by a lawyer.

Tokunbo body covered truck of 10 or 8 tire ranges between 8million naira to 10million Mercedes Benz preferably.

I will be paying you 2% of your investment monthly or 25% annually. Remember you do nothing, we take care of everything.
My email kihechere@yahoo.com

quote author=Haddock post=84855940]I prefer calling to email.

Can you talk a little on the type of trucks you prefer an investor to acquire and an outline of cost to get a tokunbo of such?

How do you work out percentages to remit to an investor?

I could have called for a direct chat but no phone number on your post, emails are time wasting.[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Trading On Bitcoin And Forex / How To Start Mini Importation - The Complete Guide / USING UPS AS INVERTER 24HRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.