Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

UK To Paris To Belgium And Back - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK To Paris To Belgium And Back (1232 Views)

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / Iranian Who Made Paris Airport Home For 18 Years Dies (picture) / UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by proudly9ja(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2019
The past few months were very busy at work so I decided to take a couple of days off to relax.
Ideally, I usually prefer to do my holidays in the UK but as Arsenal are due to play Standard Liege in Belgium, I decided to use the opportunity to visit Liege for the first time and if I could get a ticket, watch the match at the stadium.

I'll picture document my trip from my town in the Midlands to London then Paris via Eurostar and finally in Liege.

Though my first time in Liege, I have previously visited Brussels a few times so not new to Belgium as a country.

Apologies if pictures aren't too clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by tmphoto(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Still waiting for your update
Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by proudly9ja(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2020
Sorry for delay in uploading

Pics 1 and 2: Taking the underground train to St Pancras

1 Like

Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by proudly9ja(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2020
I totally forgot I created this thread. Hopefully, you guys still find it useful.

I arrived St Pancras and you can feel the Christmas spirit

Pic 1: Welcome to St Pancras
Pic 2: underground rail barriers locked ready to prevent those without tickets from exiting. I've seen a few people jump over barriers though. Not a good thing.
Pic 3: Eiffel Tower structure decorated with Christmas lights

Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by proudly9ja(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Pic 2

Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by proudly9ja(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2020
Pic 3

1 Like

Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Continue!
Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by Kingjay007: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2020
I'm gonna create a post on my trips real soon. Ride on OP!
Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2020
proudly9ja:
I totally forgot I created this thread. Hopefully, you guys still find it useful.

I arrived St Pancras and you can feel the Christmas spirit

Pic 1: Welcome to St Pancras
Pic 2: underground rail barriers locked ready to prevent those without tickets from exiting. I've seen a few people jump over barriers though. Not a good thing.
Pic 3: Eiffel Tower structure decorated with Christmas lights

Lol.. Enjoyment too much na why you forget nah.. Nice one. I don book seat. grin

By the way, I thank God i finally got my Passport yesterday ooo Since November 1st that i applied for renewal.. The people been wan frustrate me. Now i have peace. Na to commence arrangements remain now... Everything #OnGod

1 Like

Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by proudly9ja(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol.. Enjoyment too much na why you forget nah.. Nice one. I don book seat. grin

By the way, I thank God i finally got my Passport yesterday ooo Since November 1st that i applied for renewal.. The people been wan frustrate me. Now i have peace. Na to commence arrangements remain now... Everything #OnGod
What plans do you have? If I can help, I'll share advice
Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by proudly9ja(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2020
Entering the Eurostar departure lounge

1 Like

Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2020
proudly9ja:

What plans do you have? If I can help, I'll share advice

Oh thanks for this. I would be glad. I am actually thinking of a country to migrate to easily to hustle and settle down too.... I have some travel records in my former passport. US amd South Africa specifically... I was in US for some months on a Student Visa and SA for some months too on a Visitors Visa now I'm thinking perhaps i should try US Visitors Visa now and see how it goes since i have history with them already. But on the other hand, I'm thinking of trying any good European country or New Zealand.
Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by proudly9ja(m): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Oh thanks for this. I would be glad. I am actually thinking of a country to migrate to easily to hustle and settle down too.... I have some travel records in my former passport. US amd South Africa specifically... I was in US for some months on a Student Visa and SA for some months too on a Visitors Visa now I'm thinking perhaps i should try US Visitors Visa now and see how it goes since i have history with them already. But on the other hand, I'm thinking of trying any good European country or New Zealand.

As with most visas, mainly depends on your current economic situation and plans.
Canada, New Zealand and Australia readily come to mind based on ease of Entry. If you're academic inclined, you can look into postgraduate studies in Germany, UK or Sweden

I won't recommend overstaying on a visa.
Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2020
proudly9ja:

As with most visas, mainly depends on your current economic situation and plans.
Canada, New Zealand and Australia readily come to mind based on ease of Entry. If you're academic inclined, you can look into postgraduate studies in Germany, UK or Sweden

I won't recommend overstaying on a visa.

Thanks for the response. I was actually considering Germany, but got discouraged because of the Block Account thingy. I think 5000 Euros or so... I don't have such amount at the moment. As for UK, not sure about the opportunities around there for someone who is planning to settle down there while studying too.. Sweden is good and i know people who are there but i don't know my way around it at all..

As for Canada and Australia , do you have any idea about the visa processing? I think i still have some jdea about Australia. I will send you a PM now. If you wouldn't mind lets discuss better on this outside here. I wouldn't want to derail your thread...
Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by proudly9ja(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Thanks for the response. I was actually considering Germany, but got discouraged because of the Block Account thingy. I think 5000 Euros or so... I don't have such amount at the moment. As for UK, not sure about the opportunities around there for someone who is planning to settle down there while studying too.. Sweden is good and i know people who are there but i don't know my way around it at all..

As for Canada and Australia , do you have any idea about the visa processing? I think i still have some jdea about Australia. I will send you a PM now. If you wouldn't mind lets discuss better on this outside here. I wouldn't want to derail your thread...

No wahala....I may be slow in my response. Abeg no vex. I will definitely reply
Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
proudly9ja:

No wahala....I may be slow in my response. Abeg no vex. I will definitely reply

No problem Sir. I understand.. Ive sent it already
Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by NiklauseFred(m): 6:34pm On May 11, 2020
Oga op you have left us hanging oo
Aka ka agbjikwa madu
Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by verminnel(f): 8:05pm On May 11, 2020
Can someone commence visa processing now?since most f.g offices are open
Re: UK To Paris To Belgium And Back by naijaboy756: 8:50pm On May 11, 2020
A beg make una show person the way na.

Person no come life to come suffer. All efforts just dey return miss miss...

What is the way out?

God is still God always

(1) (Reply)

December 32nd? See What Sudan Airport Authorities Did On A Visa / African Countries With The Best Road Networks / Conference Invitation Letter To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.