Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Drake Performs With Dababy, Gives Rapper Massive Co-sign At KIRK TOUR: Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Performs With Dababy, Gives Rapper Massive Co-sign At KIRK TOUR: Watch (458 Views)

Wizkid Finally Co-sign Shallipopi After The Release Of His Trending Song / Kirk Douglas Dies, Aged 103 / Regina Daniels Performs With Akpororo Live On Stage Comedy Show (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake Performs With Dababy, Gives Rapper Massive Co-sign At KIRK TOUR: Watch by soccer1: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2019
During the show, Drake made a surprise appearance on stage and performed with the "Suge" rapper. The OVO Sound founder didn't waste any time in giving DaBaby his blessing.

"2018, 2017, I used to watch you rep your city," Drake told DaBaby in a video posted to the Kirk MC's Instagram timeline. "I used to watch you love your city. And look, we don't say this to each other enough as rappers but I wanna say congratulations. You're killing this."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6IVeviHg2c

(1) (Reply)

Father Christmas Seen On Cab In Ibadan, Children Sings Along With Him. VIDEO / Tacha Take Bike Ride With Donald Duke In Calabar (video) / Why Most Artiste Are Into Yahoo Yahoo- Nigeria Artiste Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.