Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" (19265 Views)

Call EFCC To Order, Nigeria Not Lawless Country – Yahaya Bello Media Office / Donald Duke: It’s Unfortunate Ayade Joined APC After Bringing Me Back To PDP / It’s Unfortunate That Obasanjo’s Beneficiaries Now Insult Him, Murray-bruce Reac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by Pavarottii(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

You mean under GEJ when Judges were beaten inside court and nobody was punished till date?
Please remind me the event? With links thanks
Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by Omonigeriarere: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Pavarottii:

Please remind me the event? With links thanks

Google is your friend, but let me help you - https://www-vanguardngr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/judiciary-attacked-thugs-beat-ekiti-judge-tear-suit/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15760537259540&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2014%2F09%2Fjudiciary-attacked-thugs-beat-ekiti-judge-tear-suit%2F

However, I hope you have been borne when legislators were jumping the fence like a primary school pupil in order to gain entrance into National Assembly?
Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by Lugianostar(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
You will have remain silence after all!!!

Be prepared for the aftermath of your speech!!!

Nigeria under APC is a mirage
Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by noisy45(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
emmasege:
If you were able to find an escape route out of Nigeria before the return of Major General Buhari, I congratulate you.

But for those of us still in Naija, may 2020 be the year for those still seeking an escape route from this Buhari-infested Nigeria. And for those who want to live and die here, may God grant you an enduring grace to see the end of Buhari.

My brother next year I don ja pa
Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Las las School na scam.
Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by Pavarottii(m): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
Omonigeriarere:

Google is your friend, but let me help you - https://www-vanguardngr-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/judiciary-attacked-thugs-beat-ekiti-judge-tear-suit/amp/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15760537259540&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vanguardngr.com%2F2014%2F09%2Fjudiciary-attacked-thugs-beat-ekiti-judge-tear-suit%2F

However, I hope you have been borne when legislators were jumping the fence like a primary school pupil in order to gain entrance into National Assembly?
Funny u Wat a comparison? So who broke the rule of law in ur said case?? And courts were closed until fg provided security for the courts Compared to wen the fg itself using dss,police to scatter the court and disobeying the rule of law in this case. One used the police to protect the court , the other used police itself to invade the courts plus disobeying court orders...

And ur other case... Is it the same case wen a house speaker from a pc shoved a Senate president? U av no case my brother... Bring something else
Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by Amanda4life: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Even the lawyers are tired
Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by Omonigeriarere: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
Pavarottii:

Funny u Wat a comparison? So who broke the rule of law in ur said case?? And courts were closed until fg provided security for the courts Compared to wen the fg itself using dss,police to scatter the court and disobeying the rule of law in this case. One used the police to protect the court , the other used police itself to invade the courts plus disobeying court orders...

And ur other case... Is it the same case wen a house speaker from a pc shoved a Senate president? U av no case my brother... Bring something else
[/s]

Talk like someone who is not at beer parlour please.
Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by D1Wonder(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Gani Fahwehinmi blazes the trail no other lawyer is willing to. He went to court to ensure lawlessness and impunity never went unchallenged. The lawyers aid and abet judicial processes today.

1 Like

Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by pacespot(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
But the lawyers break the law the most in this country, I've been a victim of a flagrant abuse of law by a lawyer. Who else bailing out convicted corrupt politicians if not the lawyers and judges?
Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by EdiskyHarry: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
according to this useless government, this is hate speech, and the penalty is death by hanging
Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by hardbody: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bringback9ja:

At this stage, dss, Major General, Abba kyari, Daura can't do shit no more.

We're not tolerating lawlessness from them anymore. If General wants to test his power, he should clamp down on punch newspaper.

The power he use belongs
to us masses. Not him or his goons.

Talk na water, action na blood, ask el zak zaky and his followers.
Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Do what are you lawyering? Haha
Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by 9jaRealist: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2019
MrGidifeed:
A lawyer with the name Myson Nejo took to his Twitter account to share a photo of himself with a caption saying

https://twitter.com/mysonalawyer/status/1205052539328225280?s=19

Sorry to be brutally honest, but that’s such a DUMB statement to make...
It is primarily the responsibility of lawyers to ensure the enthronement of the rule of law.

>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" by techilife: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
If you were able to find an escape route out of Nigeria before the return of Major General Buhari, I congratulate you.
mac batch rename

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC 2023 Presidential Primary: Kayode Fayemi As The Way Out By Alaba Osatuyi / 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) / Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.