Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! - Investment Ads (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! (10841 Views)

Lets Be Your Partner And Assistant On Logistics/delivery Services. / Lets Talk Business / Seed Funding Needed For Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Hello,

Where are you located?

You've got mail!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2020
Bring me those Greta LPOs from reputable firms or businesses.

Give me proof of payment for previous jobs executed. Proof of other LPOs or contracts executed.

Give me your two-year corporate account bank statement (I sometimes consider slightly less than a year's corporate account statement based on how "strong" your LPO transaction is.

Have your business located in Lagos (or an office in Lagos).

Be debt free from banks or other financial institution OR if you're currently servicing a loan ensure you're making your payments promptly (I will find out seconds if you owe and you're not paying up or and/ or have a bad credit history-if so, don't bother contacting me).

Get me all the above, and I can fund your LPO or contracts.

Good morning
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2020
Let us make 2020 your business breakthrough.

If you have the means of accessing a solid LPO by all means do as I'll finance it if you meet the other requirements which are very straightforward (see previous posts).
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Contact me now!

LPO or working capital, I've got you covered.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2020
Bring them in now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Just financed an LPO now.

Yours could be next.

Meet the requirements and let's deal.

PM me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2020
1. You've gotten the LPO, or you have access to the LPO. It's a great deal, but, there's no cash. Now what?

2. You've just used up the cash at your disposal to finance an LPO. Now, you have access to another LPO but you cannot take it as you're yet to be paid for the previous job. Now what?

I'll tell you what!

1. Come to me.

2. Still come to me. Here, I'll discount your previous LPO invoice and give you the cash.

These are my requirements:

Due to recent "bad" developments (after promising heaven and earth, they are not paying up-it's so difficult trusting Nigerians with money), I have modified my requirements.

A. Your business MUST be registered. Please don't bother contacting me if it is not.

B. You have to provide me a two-year business account statement. I will accept less coupled with your persona account statement. I

C. You must have a history of successfully completing previous LPO supplies.

D. You must be domiciled in Lagos OR your business must have an office in Lagos.

Meet with these requirement and we can deal.

So, no more excuses. Bring in those genuine LPOs and let's make a killing together.

Good morning!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bring the LPOs to me, come and find rest.

Tell your friends, colleagues, business partners and acquaintances.

Contact me now.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Still treating LPOs, underwriting inclusive.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Still treating requests!

Bring them all!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:41am On Jan 13, 2020
You need that LPO invoice discounted? You need fund for that wonderful LPO, come right in,.let's talk.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Still taking on LPO requests.

Bring yours now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:56am On Jan 14, 2020
Discounting and funding of LPOs still going on folks.

Just bring yours.

Good morning!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Come on in now.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:12am On Jan 15, 2020
Still treating requests.

Send me a PM now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Still processing requests.

Come with yours now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Come in now.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2020
Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
I am still treating LPO funding requests.

Bring yours now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2020
January is almost over.

So, what have you achieved relative to your business?

How are you starting off the year given your January business performance?

Don't let the lack of funds stifle your business growth, contact me now and let's work something out (T&C apply-see earlier posts)
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2020
Contact me for your funds now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by jidewash(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
jidewash:

You got a call!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by iroayo: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=DJperdurabo post=85244942]Still here folks ..contact me now[/quote

We have this LPO we got from stallion group to produce and supply 1million bags for rice, My Number is 07030346416 my email is iroayonimi@gmail.com.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=iroayo post=85970120][/quote]

Youve got mail!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Folks are coming in and getting processed. Those that meet the requirements (which are simple really, if you're really a serious business minded person) have accessed funding, others that do not but really tried have been advised on what to do.

Why wait. Just check out the simple requirements and contact me now! The year has started running again! What's will be your excuse this time around?

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by iroayo: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Youve got mail!

iroayonimi@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by Agrozenith: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
we have a contract at the moment to supply an agro company contact 0701 938 0000 femonarhire@gmail.com let's talk business
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
iroayo:

iroayonimi@gmail.com

You've got mail!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Agrozenith:
we have a contract at the moment to supply an agro company contact 0701 938 0000 femonarhire@gmail.com let's talk business

You've got mail!
Re: Do You Need Funding For Your LPO? Lets's Talk! by DJperdurabo: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2020
Still treating requests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Business Plan for loans and grants / Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future / Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.