Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

How To Make Money As An Opay Agent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money As An Opay Agent (3154 Views)

Why You Should Become An Opay Agent (basic Requirements) / Start Earning Money As An Opay Agent From the comfort of your house / How To Become Opay Agent Details And Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money As An Opay Agent by Daylight2002(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2019
You can earn big as an Opay agent when you upgrade your opay account to level 3

How does it work?
* Once you register as an Opay Agent, you earn money through transactions made to any opay account. For instance someone meets you and asks for a top up. When you transfer the money to him/her, there's always a 10% commission given to you as an agent. Wow right? Well, that's just the tip of the iceberg

* As an agent, you can meet other interested agents (or potential agents) as the case may be and register them as an aggregator. Now what's or rather who's an aggregator and what does it mean?

An aggregator is an agent working under you. This means that for every transaction the person makes, you get commissions right from the comfort of your home! You can register as many aggregators as possible and in turn those aggregators can register other agents as aggregators thereby inturn making money for you as well as for themselves.

Other benefits include
* Just 10 naira transaction fee for any amount of money transferred to any bank account in
* As an agent you qualify for loans ranging from 2,000 to 60,000 repayable under 30 days, 90 days or 365 days as the case may be with flexible payment options (installments)

For any other inquiries send a WhatsApp message to the number on my signature.
Nb. The Upgrade to Agent level doesn't require any money!

Re: How To Make Money As An Opay Agent by Coded2(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
08161127336 add me up
Re: How To Make Money As An Opay Agent by s1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
08143599816 add me up
Re: How To Make Money As An Opay Agent by Hasture: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
This is not earnings, these are just additional bonuses to you as a user. Although the application is very good because 10% can return you in few places.
Re: How To Make Money As An Opay Agent by lilianijitola: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Hi, please I can't seem to get the opay app on my phone, am using an android phone.

(1) (Reply)

How To Detect If You Will Be Shortlisted Via Jobberman / Work Force Entry Level Recruitment! / Maintenance Engineer (instrumentation) Plastic Manufacturing Co., Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.