Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

VIDEO: Secret Lovers S#x Tape Leaked Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Secret Lovers S#x Tape Leaked Online (1854 Views)

Popular Nigerian Musician Oxlade S3X Tape Leaked (video) / Ibrahim Chatta Sex Tape Leaked With Sexy Nollywood Actress (video) / Rapper Kevin Gates’ Sex Tape Leaked Online (video +18) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Secret Lovers S#x Tape Leaked Online by Psalm6ix: 11:33am On Dec 12, 2019

A video is currently trending online, where a married man identified as Nevo Mike Obiayo was spotted having extra marital affairs.

According to report, the man who is from Amagu village in Udi local government of Enugu State was in the habit of recording his sex escapades with his female friends but luck ran out of him and he was exposed.

A source at Amagu village disclosed that Nevo Mike Obiayo, the man spotted in the s+xtape is a brother to Hon Ugochukwu Agballa from Amagu in Udi local government area.

The source clarified that “ Nevo Mike Obiayo is a married man but was having extra marital affairs with one lady from UDI too. Anytime they are having sex they always record it, not until one day the lady gave her phone to a phone repairer and the guy uploaded all the sex videos while some said is the man’s wife that uploaded it . It’s shocking our village Amagu Udi is on fire now” the source disclosed.

Watch VIDEO: https://www.kingsparo.com/2019/12/video-secret-lovers-sex-tape-leaked.html

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Secret Lovers S#x Tape Leaked Online by Ladylite: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2019
I wonder why they can't sue the man who uploaded it. And they couldn't delete their videos too?

Many people do not understand technology
Re: VIDEO: Secret Lovers S#x Tape Leaked Online by Psalm6ix: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
u too has to be careful
Re: VIDEO: Secret Lovers S#x Tape Leaked Online by johnkay1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
Po*n stars

(1) (Reply)

2020 Mercedes Benz AVTR Unveiled: Breaks Car Record With Its Looks / "I Don't Like Girls That Talk, Tweet, Post Too Much - Rema / ‘wizkid Is The Only Man I Can Spread My Legs For’ – Twitter Lady Says(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.