Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them (31147 Views)

Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico / UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? / We Play On Empty Stomachs, Borrow Money To Eat — Nigerian Footballers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by ChristoBam: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
Sanchez01:

Typical of EPL fans. Liverpool haven't won the league in over 20 years and just managed a UCL trophy in 13 years and it qualifies Liverpool as a serial winner, against a side like Real Madrid? Lol! grin

I don't agree with the serial winners tag of the guy but Liverpool are obviously the better team now. If they are matched against each other, Liverpool will definitely go through.

1 Like

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Encapsulate: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Astark:
Lmao loserfools fans think their team is the greatest ever just because of one trophy they managed to win

Don't blame them, it's been long they last smelled a trophy talk less of winning it. So now they are all high
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by ChristoBam: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
Beedude:

I wanted to quote the guy but since I saw ur message, I feel it's unnecessary to waste my time on him. As in a serial winner cos of 1ucl in almost 15yrs. If Napoli can beat Liverpool, I don't think Madrid will be a walkover

There's a difference between Group stage matches and Knock out stages. Liverpool were also ineffective last season at the group stage but became ruthless during the knockout stages.

3 Likes

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Minemrys: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Beedude:

I wanted to quote the guy but since I saw ur message, I feel it's unnecessary to waste my time on him. As in a serial winner cos of 1ucl in almost 15yrs. If Napoli can beat Liverpool, I don't think Madrid will be a walkover
how did napoli beat Liverpool abeg? A falsely called penalty by the REF at the 88min and a defensive error is what u all are jumping up saying napoli beat Liverpool as if it was through s0me spectacular goals during play. Blame the tactics cos Klopp didn't want the playerz going all in on that match to prevent early injuries. The play was to go for a draw atleast. Klopp said this. And the return leg at Anfield was also on Klopp which he apologised for. The interest wasn't to put t0o much focus on the Ucl bt the premier league, and if we can get maximum points till February in the Premier League, then i'm sorry. That's the plan.

1 Like

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by donoro(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lol pained laliga fans spitting their blabber mouths everywhere on this thread especially those pained barca fans u think its the amount of trophies Madrid have won in the last 7 years that will help them. Its like u guys have forgotten that klopp has Spanish team numbers. I hope we get Madrid we'll show them how time has changed. grin

1 Like

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Sanchez01: 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
ChristoBam:

I don't agree with the serial winners tag of the guy but Liverpool are obviously the better team now. If they are matched against each other, Liverpool will definitely go through.
'...will definitely go through'? It is football and we very well know the outcome is largely unpredictable. Liverpool concedes in almost all its games and that is enough for Madrid. I am hoping Liverpool gets matched with Madrid though. I honestly don't see Liverpool beating Madrid let alone effortlessly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by donoro(m): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Minemrys:

how did napoli beat Liverpool abeg? A falsely called penalty by the REF at the 88min and a defensive error is what u all are jumping up saying napoli beat Liverpool as if it was through s0me spectacular goals during play. Blame the tactics cos Klopp didn't want the playerz going all in on that match to prevent early injuries. The play was to go for a draw atleast. Klopp said this. And the return leg at Anfield was also on Klopp which he apologised for. The interest wasn't to put t0o much focus on the Ucl bt the premier league, and if we can get maximum points till February in the Premier League, then i'm sorry. That's the plan.
guy they beat us clean napoli no how to handle us stop making foolish excuses you are embarrassing Liverpool fans worldwide grin grin
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by oloriLFC(f): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Theboss100:
gringringrin We are signing that their Japanese attacking midfielder by January. Liverpool aiming to wreck more bavoc.
Minamino. grin grin grin
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Minemrys: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Theboss100:
gringringrin We are signing that their Japanese attacking midfielder by January. Liverpool aiming to wreck more bavoc.
i like how we take disgrace that haland guy. D boy go dy run m0uth say him go sc0re hattrick, hattrick oh against Liverpool. Wetin baba Messi never talk nai dis boy go talk. U forget sheffield coach? That one even curse ground say Liverpool no go win am. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by donoro(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Zizou was obviously joking we all know if he gets Liverpool he would be having sleepless nights even after the match he will not remain the same ask guardiola grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Minemrys: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
same way they beat Madrid 2018
bros, how una take score the goals again?
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Minemrys: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
donoro:
guy they beat us clean napoli no how to handle us stop making foolish excuses you are embarrassing Liverpool fans worldwide grin grin
oga how did they beat us clean? How did their 1st goal c0me abt? Was it n0t through a Roberts0n alleged foul play at the dying minutes? The mindset for that game was to go for a draw atleast. I kn0w when Liverpool are desperate, and they didn't show it in that game. In fact, they didn't show any desperati0n in the group stages till against Salzburg.

1 Like

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Bigcowhorn: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
Choi this is Savage
[/s]
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Topmaike007(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Minemrys:

bros, how una take score the goals again?
Benzema, Bale sealed the game for us...... Halaaaaaaaaaaa Madrid
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by laptopsale(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Sanchez01:

Typical of EPL fans. Liverpool haven't won the league in over 20 years and just managed a UCL trophy in 13 years and it qualifies Liverpool as a serial winner, against a side like Real Madrid? Lol! grin
I don't think he was referring to trophies won but form of both teams in the last 24months, Liverpool has lost just one game in 54 league matches but that cannot be said of Real Madrid . Liverpool are also unbeating at home by any top European team in the last four seasons, Liverpool is presently the best team in the whole of Europe and the only team yet to loose a match in the top five leagues this season.
So yes Liverpool are serial match winners.

4 Likes

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by ibnjimoh(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Up liverpool
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Theboss100(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
that guy that humiliated Your defender bunch of clown
Why do u people hate LIVERPOOL So much Wetin we do una. Anyway, i usually run broke of fvcks to give to LFC Haters. None to give bro. Come bk 2moro. #YNWA

1 Like

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Akaujaa(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Since when did they start playing football with the mouth? We are Liverpool, we don't talk...we play football. YNWA!

1 Like

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by jozee8: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Let's have a poll on that
LIKE for Liverpool SHARE for Madrid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Topmaike007(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
Theboss100:
Why do u people hate LIVERPOOL So much Wetin we do una. Anyway, i usually run broke of fvcks to give to LFC Haters. None to give bro. Come bk 2moro. #YNWA
when your team start misbehaving you will know that the EPL is not even certain
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by CSTR2: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
I am going to stake 10000 naira on Liverpool.

That is how sure I am.
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Theboss100(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Minemrys:

Thats it. My happiness is that JURGEN KLOPP Now rotates players. To present them with hunger to become ruthless. If we [LFC] continue to win our matches till FEBUARY, Then the league is done and dusted.
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Monday60655(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Until then. I like those who do their talking on the pitch and not off field noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by charlesm91(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Mrpsly247:
Don't get too cocky bald man... Liverpool has proven to be serial winners
Then Madrid na wetin
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by charlesm91(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Akaujaa:
Since when did they start playing football with the mouth? We are Liverpool, we don't talk...we play football. YNWA!
una talk before that ucl final. Could not even put some respect on madrid name as back to back winners then
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Shattuck(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
I like Liverpool but as a Madrid fan it"ll be an insult for Madrid to be scared of Liverpool,small Liverpool of yesterday.
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
noisy45:

Tapnaldo grin pathetic midget fan of barca

Small but mighty midget.
Midget wey dey give Tapnaldo nightmare. Tapnaldo never experrerit grin
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
and because of it I pray we meet

Go meet him for pitch na, like those pitch invaders, make Tapnaldo kick you in the balls from his frustration from Messi. grin
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by immaculate1234(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

He is confident, not cocky... If they are serious, they have all it takes to eliminate Liverpool.

Liverpool is not unbeatable... No team is unbeatable.

They are beatable

But this Liverpool wasn’t built in a day

1 Like

Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Topmaike007(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
light099:

Go meet him for pitch na, like those pitch invaders, make Tapnaldo kick you in the balls from his frustration from Messi. grin
lolz
Re: Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them by Minemrys: 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Theboss100:
Thats it. My happiness is that JURGEN KLOPP Now rotates players. To present them with hunger to become ruthless. If we [LFC] continue to win our matches till FEBUARY, Then the league is done and dusted.
with that salzburg guy c0ming in january, with fabinho and matip returning fr0m injury, am hopeful. We just need a back up for VVD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barca Women's Dominance May Be Bad For The Game - Sociedad Coach / FC Taraba Players Sleep In Front Of Govt House Over 11months Salary(Pics) / Neymar Finally Reports Back To PSG, Pictured In Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.