Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better (19367 Views)

I Get Easily Aroused By Contact With A Lady's Body / How Ladies Flush Out Sperm From Their Body Naturally After Sex? / Is This Beautiful Lady Body Structure Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better by ShattaBandles: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better by akaahs(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
MedicH:
Most of the fluid in semen is made up of secretions from male reproductive organs which are the seninal vessicle and the prostratrate and includes citric acid, free amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, and zinc. What you ca call sperm are actually semen and taking the semen by mouth does u no good actually but can expose u to infection/inflammation of the upper GIT. Having vaginal sex makes the hormone like prostaglandins in the semen trigger to trigger the production of oxytocin which triggers the female secondary sexual characteristics like changes in the boobs and the pelvis and stuffs. Pls this crude, archaic and mundane mentality needs to change
So, virtually taking sperm from the Virgina enlarges the boob?
Re: Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better by NiCurious: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
Opinions of proteinologist needed aptly
Because we(mature foresight ladies) all know how young ladies who practice sex at a very young age grows what dosent seem to grow allover their body because of high proteinous nature of cums ,
Me for an example I felt depressed( I see myself as an old woman)growing large breast when at age 13-14 or so because I started so early in sxx life ,

So taking it from oral or puxxy which one nourishes a lady"s body the more?

Funmisticqueen lefulefu Amaratasha wat says u doctors abi para-doctors n nurse

Sperm doesn't nourish a woman's body. Aside from a single sperm cell that might fertilize an egg to make a baby, the rest is excreted from the body.

1 Like

Re: Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better by MedicH: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
akaahs:

So, virtually taking sperm from the Virgina enlarges the boob?

Not in the traditional sense of the word enlarge. Hehehe
Re: Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better by JOACHINpedro: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
I've been looking for the answer too.
Let me book space and research first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.