Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) (5414 Views)

‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti / Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary / Tony Umez And Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) by ebironmi(f): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Today marks the 19th wedding anniversary of popular actress Jaiye Kuti and she is super excited!

Sharing throwback photos from her wedding to Mr. Lanre Kuti of C.Ray Company Limited, in 2000, she wrote
“You want a throwback…mr & mrs kuti August, 2000 till date”
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5-IaxkjtlV/?igshid=jpme82bs2jom

Jaiyeola Kuti is no doubt a household name in the Yoruba movie industry. She has carved a niche for herself and she is good at what she does.

The Nigerian movie industry is flooded with unhealthy competition and marital woes, thus we are not surprised that Jaiye Kuti hides her marriage and family from the public.

Source - https://gistgram.com/actress-jaiye-kuti-shows-off-husband-as-she-marks-19th-wedding-anniversary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) by ebironmi(f): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) by Joshmeneh: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
Congrats
Re: Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) by tobidipity(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
Na Igbobi College Yaba be this na. Baba na ICOBA. UP I. CY
Re: Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) by Kendumazy(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nice one
Re: Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) by meobizy(f): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
They’ve both aged gracefully.
Re: Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) by YorubaPrince: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
My crush… cool She got prettier with age... cool

1 Like

Re: Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) by cybriz82(m): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
But y them come talk say na pasuma wife

1 Like

Re: Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) by Bola146(f): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2019
Congratulations, I love this woman so much

1 Like

Re: Actress Jaiye Kuti Shows Off Husband As She Marks 19th Wedding Anniversary (pix) by peeps4u: 7:54am On Dec 13, 2019
cybriz82:
But y them come talk say na pasuma wife

You also hear am?

I was actually reluctant to believe because I felt the news of her being Pasuma's wife should have been at one time been read online or on radio.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forget Lockdown And Laugh A Bit With These Crazy Pictures / Reactions On The Internet As 2baba Expects 4th Baby From Babymama “pero” / Annie Idibia Caught Romancing Her Husband, 2face In A Nightclub (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.