Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm (86794 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara / Gang Leader Killed In Delta While Trying To Escape From Police Station. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Bigcowhorn: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2019
czar2k16:

I knew that a product of Incestual relationship would quote me.
Thanks for not disappointing grin
Keep up the "good" work angry

I knew that the product of a wayward tortoise of Yoruba extraction would respond
You didn't disappoint
Keep up the good work!

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Simplyleo: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2019
Cuntface:

Nairaland mods are the must biased set of failed human beings I've ever had to share the same media space with.
They'll let this idiot go Scot free.. Guess he's Fucking their assholes
Mynd44 lalasticlala rule 2
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Ironi: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2019
A cesspool of Neanderthals.

Nigerians are disgusting , everybody fucking everybody , baby factories , sex and sex everywhere.

Meanwhile these Neanderthals are not even thinking about the population explosion happening , just busy having children like rabbits and migrating to every corner they find space.

200m is not alarming enough for you, your resources would run dry and then it’s west Africa who would suffer with your pest like migration. You disgust me!

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2019
Antoeni:
End Time Child,May we never have children that will bring shame and problems to us in Jesus name Amen.

amen o

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2019
danny56:
What exactly are these youth chasing To the extent of impregnating his mother to test a charm. Devil got this generation real big. cry

Lol. He got them quite cheap too cheesy

If they're not doing yahoo, scamming old men & ladies out of their life savings, the only other things that occupy their time is alcohol & pussy.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by czar2k16(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I knew that the product of a wayward tortoise of Yoruba extraction would respond
You didn't disappoint
Keep up the good work!

Incest supporter.
Ur probably still high on ur Sister's/mother's pussy juice.
Beta take a chill pill & come back 2 this forum after the effects have worn off.
No wonder u carry the whole tin for head like gala.
Ape

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2019
"My mother is my father's mother, my father is my mother's son. " I can't even process this logically. Damn! This is so messed up.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by CasNova: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2019
They need to undergo purgatory. The guy is bad.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Simplyleo: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2019
Cuntface:

Nairaland mods are the must biased set of failed human beings I've ever had to share the same media space with.
They'll let him go scotfree after all his tribalistic comments. Guess he's Fucking their assholes
After modifying though.

Cc
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by shakaZuIlu: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
You should have copied atiku, lamidi cownu, ffk, Saraki and dino melaye.
Yes I'll copy them if necessary but this is nairaland I'll do what's right by reporting to the mods
they can go ahead and delete the comment without sanctioning you

ours is to report irregularities theirs is to sanction.

Thanks bro
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Simplyleo: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
shakaZuIlu:
Yes I'll copy them if necessary but this is nairaland I'll do what's right by reporting to the mods
they can go ahead and delete the comment without sanctioning you

ours is to report irregularities theirs is to sanction.

Thanks bro
[/s]
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by CasNova: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2019
The two of them need to go for purgatory.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by cooooooks(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2019
What does the woman mean by she does not know what happened.

Konji hooked her and she and her son helped themselves.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Bigcowhorn: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
czar2k16:

Incest supporter.
Ur probably still high on ur Sister's/mother's pussy juice.
Beta take a chill pill & come back 2 this forum after the effects have worn off.
No wonder u carry the whole tin for head like gala.
Ape
[/s]

Son of a wayward Afronja tortoise didn't disappoint again!

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by shakaZuIlu: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2019
Cuntface:

They'll let him go scotfree after all his tribalistic comments. Guess he's Fucking their assholes

he even brazenly violated rule 2 but instead of sanctioning him properly they deleted the comment.

my question is why delete the comment if no rule was broken?

I think seun should find a way to review the activities of his mods
they're making nairaland one sided forum and sometimes their actions encourage all these things we're seeing here today.

I suggest seun should create a special report button that directs reports to him alone and probably appoint an unbias PA to be monitoring it

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2019
I no know how this sex matter dey do some guys, I'd rather kill my ego by masturbating than go out of my way to have sex.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by czar2k16(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Son of a wayward Afronja tortoise didn't disappoint again!

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

Now you sound like one of those idiots that beg for sub and use it as an avenue to torment people online.
Honestly, Imbeciles like U need to be censored from this forum.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Zakaribin(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2019
Wetin musa no go see for gate.

Them no they abort the belle?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by rita25(f): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2019
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam that NIGGA is the real MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Bigcowhorn: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
czar2k16:

Now you sound like one of those idiots that beg for sub and use it as an avenue to torment people online.
Honestly, Imbeciles like U need to be censored from this forum.
[/s]

Yet again the fatherless product of a wayward Afronja tortoise can't disappoint even if he tried

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Realfrankie(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2019
The boy shift em mama womb

Signs and wonders
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Cuntface: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo:

After modifying though.

Cc
Mynd44 lalasticlala

Don't mention me again. Since you're allowed to make tribalistic comments, violate rule no 2 all they can do is to delete your post without sanctioning you, yet they'll be quick to ban others Yes you're obviously Fucking their assholes. The least they can do is ban me what else? Who even wants to be a part of this biased silly forum?
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Robenna(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2019
RamseyBolton:
Fake story
Thank You I Dont Believe Them
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Shattuck(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2019
a literal motherfucker
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by timigreene(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2019
The efficacy of the charm is confirmed.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Feedtheworld: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2019
How to Succeed in Goat Farming Business

Are you thinking of starting a goat farming business?
I have made it very simple for you.

Head over to https://agro4africa.com/goat-farming-business to read up these 11 easy to implement steps to succeed in goat farming.

Here is a bit of what was covered in the article;
1. How to a market survey for goat farming
2. How to Select suitable goat breeds
3. What equipment you need for goat farming
4. The different types of Goat housing and Fencing and so on.

There is so much more details in the article
Just click on this link to get all the goat farming tips immediately. - https://agro4africa.com/goat-farming-business

Like, tag a friend and share this post to help someone succeed in goat farming business.
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Ladipamela(f): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2019
OMG I wonder what this world is turning into May God help us all
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by czar2k16(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Yet again the fatherless product of a wayward Afronja tortoise can't disappoint even if he tried

Tortoise... Afonja.... Yoruba... father.... Son.....Bla bla bla. That's all uv been bleating about since like a castrated pig.
Try somtin new dumbo!!! grin
Another pitiful worthless, unproductive, braindead entity. angry
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by slowice(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2019
This is very disgusting and disappointing.... That a child you gave birth to and took care of from birth for 19 solid years with love could do this. And his own mom will give birth to his child? The thought of it is so painful

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by czar2k16(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Fatherless product?!!!
Point out sense in what U just wrote?
Just 1
Keep exhibiting Ur stupidity
Re: 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm by Bigcowhorn: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
czar2k16:

Tortoise... Afonja.... Yoruba... father.... Son.....Bla bla bla. That's all uv been bleating about since like a castrated pig.
Try somtin new dumbo!!! grin
Another pitiful worthless, unproductive, braindead entity. angry
[/s]

I knew that a product of Incestual relationship would quote me. grin
Thanks for not disappointing grin cheesy
Keep up the "good" work angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police / Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.