Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You (5395 Views)

I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:
After I read saynotocultisms thread, anytime I see cultists anywhere I go just dey look them one kind, some of these guys are actually good people, no one deserves the kind of deaths these guys dish themselves over “scores”.

See the guy above cannot even face a man one-on-one, and always has to rely on goons to feel tough. Of course once he’s alone he’ll be scared to death and always watching his back, very typical of cultists

don't mind the foool.trust me the guy behind that moniker is not even up to 20 years old.

1 Like

Re: Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You by ezanafe(m): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2019
*EVERYONE DO THIS IMMEDIATELY NO VPN NEEDED. YOU WILL GET FREE $10 FOR REGISTRATION, FREE $2 DAILY REWARD AND FREE $2 FOR EACH PERSON YOU REFERRED.*

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW CAREFULLY TO GET STARTED...

*STEP ONE:* Click on the link below and register

https://coinbloc.io/register?ref=Ezanafe

and confirm your registration through the email sent to you to get $10

*STEP TWO:* Go to the dashboard and Scroll down to claim free $2 btc every 24hrs .

*STEP THREE:* Click on the 3 lines at the top right corner and select *Fund transfer*

*STEP FOUR* : click the drop-down and select earnings balance. Enter the amount you want to transfer which is ($10) given to you and select deposit balance and click exchange now and your money will reflect in your deposited balance.

*STEP FIVE* : Copy your referral Link and share everywhere.

Minimum withdrawal is $150

You can Google the website to see what people are saying.

Everyday, wake up and claim FREE $2 and as soon as it accumulate to $150 kindly withdraw.

Thank me later after you join and please remember to send me seed.

Shalom.
Re: Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You by Lightangel65: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2019
She deserves it ×2, lowlife thief. I wish it was Lagos the outcome would be nice, when mob would beat the shit out of her.

All of you saying she doesn't deserve it, if it was a guy would you complain no, then she deserves it.
Re: Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You by Lightangel65: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2019
Chinekepikin:

Am telling you, that is the last thing i will do raising hand at a lady..

But you can raise your hand on a fellow man. She deserves it I wish her head busted when it hit the ground, dull bitches Wana form smart
Re: Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You by Chinekepikin: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2019
Lightangel65:

But you can raise your hand on a fellow man. She deserves it I wish her head busted when it hit the ground, dull bitches Wana form smart

Not like..
Re: Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2019
the wig save her life. that one on yellow is lucky
Re: Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You by Chinekepikin: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Artzdanielsz:
the wig save her life. that one on yellow is lucky

Breast wey don fall self..
Re: Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You by Chinekepikin: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
But that guy wicked oo
Re: Girl Hooked Up With A Guy, Stole His Phone, What Happened Next Will Shock You by Chinekepikin: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kestolove:
Op it didn't shock me
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cocktail Of Men: The Type Of Brothas Who Turn Us Off! / My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.