Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank (2110 Views)

Did I Just Slept With A Ghost At d Brothel? / Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by Chinekepikin: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nigerian Man shares his encounter with a ghost at a bank..

Read his post below,

I never believed dead men work again until what I saw today made me to believe so, I have never encounter spirit until today.

I walked in to my bank to fix the issues am having with my bank, I won’t say the name of the bank to avert unnecessary conflict.

When I walked in, there were many people in the bank, so I waited for my turn to reach, along the long wait, I decided to use their toilet, as I was about to walk into the toilet, I saw a man who walked pass me, he walked into the toilet before me, so I stayed in front of the door waiting for him.

for good five minutes this man is still in the toilet, to make case more scary for me, the man was standing, which means he wasn’t really going to toilet. I knocked in the door again “ gbom!! gbom!!! Sir please am still waiting for you” I said, he then closed the toilet door completely, and that was were the demonic power came in, the sound I was hearing before all stop, I stand there for more 10 minutes, I decided to open the door gently, until the door was widely open, the man was nowhere to be found, to my surprise, the water sink tap was running, the power bank I saw him enter with was there, but no trace of the man.

I met the security, I told him what just happened, he was shocked, he told me, did I really saw that, he now also explained to me, that their night duty security always said that a man always Enter that toilet at night, he wanted to took me to their manager, I refused.

With my investigations, I later learned that in 2017 February a man died in that bank, he was requesting for his money sized by the bank, when the bank told him that his money has been fortified by the government, he collapsed and died in the bank instantly

With so much scared in my heart, I rushed home, I unlocked the door, but the door didn’t open, I felt like someone was holding it from inside, I asked myself what was happening, because I didn’t get all this drama, I heard a voice from inside that said, “ never tell anyone what you saw or happened today” I rushed to call my friend, when we rushed back, the door is already opened.

Right now am on my way to Lagos till am I get myself, because I feel like am in the under world now

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/12/nigerian-man-shares-his-encounter-with.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by Rednaxelot: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
for good five minutes this man is still in the toilet, to make case more scary for me, the man was standing, which means he wasn’t really going to toilet. I knocked in the door again “ gbom!! gbom!!! Sir please am still waiting for you” I said, he then closed the toilet door completely, and that was were the demonic power came in, the sound I was hearing before all stop, I stand there for more 10 minutes, I decided to open the door gently, until the door was widely open, the man was nowhere to be found, to my surprise, the water sink tap was running, the power bank I saw him enter with was there, but no trace of the man.
Why didn’t you go and check the soak away outside, probably the man has flushed himself through the water closet into the soak away?

The ghost came into your house before you and told you never to tell anyone. Didn’t the ghost see you while telling the security what you saw?

Please OP, stop watching African Magic again

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by blazepascal(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
Blogger blogger how do you want us do believe this story
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by Lanre12388: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2019
awon eyan bloggertrender
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by fuckpro: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
Relax nothing will happen or not you would have paid the price

Actually its not the man but a familiar spirit

Bible says after death then judgment

So remain calm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by Hammer2019: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lolz. Dumb blogger.

To imagine you had the time to take "pics" even in your supposed terrified state is legendary cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by iTearHerToto: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by Teaveapoet(f): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
i dont know if i should laugh right now.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by sonofanarchy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
no cause for control everything is under alarm grin the thing is, someone is playing with your picture from your village
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by luminouz(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lies....

I have enough experience to know this is some fake bullshit! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by millionboi2: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lol

Fake......how would he ask u not to tell any1 wen u actually don't him
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by simplepee(f): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
This story is so funny grin.

So ghosts now uses power bank?.To charge what exactly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by tee59(f): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
grin grin grin, story time.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by Headlesschicken(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
undecidedAna Akogheri....
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by iTearHerToto: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
tee59:
Hey tee.…yoh wanna hangout sometime??
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by mumumugu(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
and someone says witchcraft do not exist
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by mumumugu(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
the voice said, tell no one. yet you told the whole world.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by mumumugu(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
and you did not steal the power bank. you be mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by mumumugu(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
fuckpro:
Relax nothing will happen or not you would have paid the price

Actually its not the man but a familiar spirit

Bible says after death then judgment

So remain calm
the Bible knows nothing about ghosts,
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by mumumugu(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
tee59:
I am her ex boyfriend ghost , If you try it, I will still your power bank
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by Gofwane(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Hey tee.…yoh wanna hangout sometime??
Bahd guy. You wan tear her toto bah? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by solex2346: 3:47am On Dec 13, 2019
The ghost said you should not tell anybody but you are here telling us. he is coming back for you.......shiooooo
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by Bola146(f): 6:54am On Dec 13, 2019
solex2346:
The ghost said you should not tell anybody but you are here telling us. he is coming back for you.......shiooooo

Don't mind him..grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by damosade(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2019
You can only understand when you know world miseries.
Even my eyes have seen many things , but there are something better left unsaid because of doubting thomases
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by Kingsteve(m): 7:12am On Dec 13, 2019
And some people will still argue.
Even when there's Pictorial evidence, they still have something dumb to say.
Anyway...na for people wey no know.
They'll continue to live in perpetual ignorance!
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by Chinekepikin: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2019
Kingsteve:
And some people will still argue.
Even when there's Pictorial evidence, they still have something dumb to say.
Anyway...na for people wey no know.
They'll continue to live in perpetual ignorance!

Am telling you..
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by Randy100: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Kingsteve:
And some people will still argue. Even when there's Pictorial evidence, they still have something dumb to say. Anyway...na for people wey no know. They'll continue to live in perpetual ignorance!
guy calm down, ghost don't exist.
Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by Lightangel65: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2019
Cool so hunted houses exist in Africa. Lol but it's not a ghost sadly after death judgement. It's an evil demon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by Kingsteve(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2019
Randy100:
guy calm down, ghost don't exist.
You and I are free to believe whether it exists or not.
The fact remains, this world is deeper than you'd ever imagine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by futurerex: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2019
Very boring

Re: Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost At A Bank by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2019
It's Jin, dead people don't resurrect.

(1) (Reply)

23-year-old Lady Marries 103-year-old Man (picture) / I'm Confused, I Think Am Caught In Between These Two / Polyandry: Meet The Woman Who Built A Home For Her 7 Husbands (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.