Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Takumi Minamino: Liverpool Agree January Transfer Deal For RB Salzburg Attacker - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Takumi Minamino: Liverpool Agree January Transfer Deal For RB Salzburg Attacker (875 Views)

Liverpool Agree £25m Thiago Alcantara Deal / Jordan Henderson Got Lonely Takumi Minamino Involved In Celebration / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Takumi Minamino: Liverpool Agree January Transfer Deal For RB Salzburg Attacker by Christopherhapp: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2019
Liverpool have fended off competition from Manchester United to agree a January deal in principle with Red Bull Salzburg for Takumi Minamino, who has a paltry release clause of just £7.25million.

Christoph Freund, sporting director of the Austrian champions, told The Independent this week that the 24-year-old is ready to accelerate his development at one of Europe’s elite clubs after five years of service.

Liverpool’s excellent off-field relationship with Salzburg - their new £50million training base was inspired by their Champions League group opponents - has helped them push past a queue of interest in Minamino, which includes United and several Bundesliga sides.

The player himself had originally expected his next destination to be Germany’s top-tier and given his modest nature, was said to be taken aback that the Premier League leaders were heavily pursuing him.

“He is an outstanding player with an outstanding personality,” Freund told The Independent. “The big clubs have been watching him and if I was them, I’d have no hesitation to sign him. Takumi is ready to make the next step in January.”

Re: Takumi Minamino: Liverpool Agree January Transfer Deal For RB Salzburg Attacker by Remimadrid1: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kudos to the guy that destroyed the over hyped Van dink.

Christoph Freund, sporting director of the Austrian champions, told The Independent this week that the 24-year-old is ready to accelerate his development at one of Europe’s elite clubs after five years of service.

Liverpool’s excellent off-field relationship with Salzburg - their new £50million training base was inspired by their Champions League group opponents - has helped them push past a queue of interest in Minamino, which includes United and several Bundesliga sides.

The player himself had originally expected his next destination to be Germany’s top-tier and given his modest nature, was said to be taken aback that the Premier League leaders were heavily pursuing him.

“He is an outstanding player with an outstanding personality,” Freund told The Independent. “The big clubs have been watching him and if I was them, I’d have no hesitation to sign him. Takumi is ready to make the next step in January.”[/quote]
Re: Takumi Minamino: Liverpool Agree January Transfer Deal For RB Salzburg Attacker by nzeobi(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
After refusing to give me over 2.5,Liverpool una must draw this weekend
Re: Takumi Minamino: Liverpool Agree January Transfer Deal For RB Salzburg Attacker by eTECTIV: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
D guys dribbling skills is something else... Afta destroying Van Dijk in d first leg, he was running passer everyone one of dem with ease in d 2nd leg
Re: Takumi Minamino: Liverpool Agree January Transfer Deal For RB Salzburg Attacker by luvola(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Dominique
Please front page
Re: Takumi Minamino: Liverpool Agree January Transfer Deal For RB Salzburg Attacker by dumininu01(m): 12:53am On Dec 13, 2019
eTECTIV:
D guys dribbling skills is something else... Afta destroying Van Dijk in d first leg, he was running passer everyone one of dem with ease in d 2nd leg
he wasn't d one bro.. It was hwang hee Chan
Re: Takumi Minamino: Liverpool Agree January Transfer Deal For RB Salzburg Attacker by dumininu01(m): 12:55am On Dec 13, 2019
Remimadrid1:
Kudos to the guy that destroyed the over hyped Van dink.

Hwang hee chan did tho buh minamino was their best player over both legs....

“He is an outstanding player with an outstanding personality,” Freund told The Independent. “The big clubs have been watching him and if I was them, I’d have no hesitation to sign him. Takumi is ready to make the next step in January.”
Re: Takumi Minamino: Liverpool Agree January Transfer Deal For RB Salzburg Attacker by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 13, 2019
I overall think this was a good decision by Liverpool. Hey let's push this to the front page cheesy cheesy
Re: Takumi Minamino: Liverpool Agree January Transfer Deal For RB Salzburg Attacker by dumininu01(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Fastestmanalive:
I overall think this was a good decision by Liverpool. Hey let's push this to the front page cheesy cheesy
swears fantastic signing

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Reveals People Who Robbed Her Son Of Ballon D’or Awar / Breaking: Liverpool Set To Be Given Premier League Title Amid Coronavirus Chaos / Another Future Star For Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.