Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism (20692 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Adamu Garba Laka Coordinator For National Counter-Terrorism / Abuja: Police Begin Counter Terrorism Operation After US Warning Of Attacks / Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
WelcomeToBiafra:

If I had told you that you are a big fool and brainless idiot to your linage, you wouldn't have agreed. So therefore,
For the love I have for my MOTHER and entire BIAFRAN MOTHERS on Earth and in heavens...

I love your mother too, but as for you and those supporting your stupidities, we are coming for you.

Coming for who? Like your fore fathers did on the 60s and were smacked down? Try that shit again and get super smacked back down again.
Try that empty chest beating trash with your other Ipob miscreants not me. Now FCVK OFF AND GET LOST.
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
[s][/s]

TRASH!!!!

On that day I will get you, I will show you all your stupidities starting from your emails accounts..... I am a Israeli-Biafran.

God bless United Nation of Biafra and may God destroy every enemies of Isaerl/BIAFRA and BIAFRANS.
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Daniel058(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
Cossybob:

My friend, the truth is bitter... But it must be said.
yeah sure
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by NOHOLDSBAR: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
[s]
WelcomeToBiafra:

On that day I will get you, I will show you all your stupidities starting from your emails accounts..... I am a Israeli-Biafran.

God bless United Nation of Biafra and may God destroy every enemies of Isaerl/BIAFRA and BIAFRANS.
[/s]

LMAO... What a lost puppy this idiot is. Another brainwashed infantile imbecilic dotard calling himself an Israeli Biafra. What a lost puppy looking for cheap attachment. To the Jews, you are nothing but a black monkey. Israeli my ass. You are nothing but a biafuro monkey from the SadEast. FVCK OFF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Cossybob(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
A big shout out to the person above me, you have made it in life grin wink
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by EdiskyHarry: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
after destroying the reputation of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by fk001(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
KanuSE:
Two tyrants grin

America takes one serious while the other is seen as lifeless. cheesy

Yea lifeless tyrant elected by lively people, dictating to lively citizens.
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:

Hey kid, return the phone back to your shithole mother and go to BED. Dumb brainless dotard.

I can see you are getting more pain already. That same thing your terrorist armed forces of Nigeria government is using against our people in BIAFRA, we will use it against you and your terrorist state of Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Godi25(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
masseratti:
Two dictators, two President Generals comparing notes, how many journalists have you jailed?
Two coup plotters, two Dictator with fake democracy faces.... Birds of the same feathers WAKA together

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Abiamaka(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
Daniel058:
The truth is Terrorism Will never end as long as Islam exist

Please get yourself a sense before it's too late

Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by RexTramadol1: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Who be the moderator for their back in that picture sef
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by executive12: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Two corrupt dictators.
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by somtookeke(m): 5:08am On Dec 13, 2019
*Buhari, Egyptian President pledge to tackle terrorism*

Read more

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/buhari-egyptian-president-pledge-to.html

*Digital Communication: Emojis and Grammar*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/digital-communication-emojis-and-grammar.html

*the Mayor of Lagos Fest this Saturday in Lagos hosted by Tacha*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/the-mayor-of-lagos-fest-this-saturday.html

*Share, like, comment

1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Okpotud(m): 5:38am On Dec 13, 2019
Na dem

Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2019
Daniel058:

Why are people angry with me for telling simple truth? Read how Islam came to Nigeria through USMAN DAN FODIO
Ignorant ape,Islam have been in Nigeria hundred years before Us man Dan Fodio was born.
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by lexy2014: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2019
Jeffrey12:
God bless our able Major General Buhari. Keep up the good works.

Which is what exactly?
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by jahsharon: 8:03am On Dec 13, 2019
masseratti:
Two dictators, two President Generals comparing notes, how many journalists have you jailed?

In 2015, I saw a drunk ineffectual buffoon on the ballot before voting for a Major General.

In 2019, I saw a corrupt US fugitive and Cameroonian bisexual of the ballot before voting for a Major General.

On the two occassions above, I and like minds humilaited and disgraced miscreants like you who supported the ineffectual buffoon and the US fugitive, Shouldn't that tell you that we shall always triumph over you because truth shall always triumph over lies and falsehood.
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by masseratti: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2019
jahsharon:

In 2015, I saw a drunk ineffectual buffoon on the ballot before voting for a Major General.

In 2019, I saw a corrupt US fugitive and Cameroonian bisexual of the ballot before voting for a Major General.

On the two occassions above, I and like minds humilaited and disgraced miscreants like you who supported the ineffectual buffoon and the US fugitive, Shouldn't that tell you that we shall always triumph over you because truth shall always triumph over lies and falsehood.
am not going to go to your level and call people names because they made their choices and opinions, you ve already described who you are, the internet never forgets, it's your likes that will stick to just one way of doing things without moving forward, Thomas Edison tried several times and he failed, before getting it right, if he was like you I bet if we would have gotten the light bulb.
You humiliated and disgraced, miscreants, yet on two occasions you were trounced at the polls and you are here masturbating online because we are calling people we supported out for doing wrong? Have you come? Put more Vaseline it will help.
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Onitola2: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2019
Daniel058:

Why are people angry with me for telling simple truth? Read how Islam came to Nigeria through USMAN DAN FODIO
really? Why is it now the fastest growing religion?
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by olowo1995(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2019
Daniel058:

It is your kind of people that always cause rift in a community where peace reign, why do you always criticize one religion or the other as if your religion is the best after all you are worshipping a religion that does not belong to your father so I do not blame you.
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by moorevic(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2019
I see NO FEMALE in their midst
Re: President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism by Daniel058(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2019
Onitola2:
really? Why is it now the fastest growing religion?
Because they force people to worship their gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value / Nine PDP Adamawa Delegates Die In Car Crash / Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.