Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,005 members, 7,803,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Maroccaine Lounge Vs Hub Delifoods (episode 1) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Maroccaine Lounge Vs Hub Delifoods (episode 1) (327 Views)

Snail Fest Ekid | 21st October 2023 | Flex Bar Lounge Eket / Pounding Machines Hub / My Food Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maroccaine Lounge Vs Hub Delifoods (episode 1) by biyiwyle(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
Disclaimer: This content is not a standard of measurement for these food spots as it is only a personal journal of the chef’s experience and should not be used inappropriately!

Before history itself has food been a major core requirement for living,It’s no news that without food, your body will degenerate and later die.

So food is most important However, what is also equally as important is the quality of the food.

These includes;

* Taste

* Looks (presentation)

* Texture etc.

Tunneling down to caterers, chef and food vendors who exchange Money for food prepared, It is Paramount that food prepared by them must not lack in all these qualities.

This is due to the fact that money is being paid in exchange for your food people see as value.

Okay!

So I made a decision to go around my city’s best restaurants, buy their food and contrast, compare and give my unbiased opinion… well, also to spoil myself… not always about you guys sorry lol

So on different days, I went to two very popular restautants; Maroccaine Lounge and Bar in Victoria Island and the renowned Hubmart in lekki Phase1

In Maroccaine, I ordered their vegetable fried rice and Chicken and in Hubmart, I ordered for Fried rice, beef and Mixed chicken and hotdog pasta in sauce.

So who wowed me the most and which food won the battle for me? Read on here: https://caterbakes.com/2019/11/maroccaine-lounge-vs-hub-delifoods-episode-1.html

(1) (Reply)

Pico C Beer Brewer Home Machine / ... / Get Rid Of Bedbugs Permanently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.