Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

How Do You Recognize A Genuine Canadian Work Permit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do You Recognize A Genuine Canadian Work Permit Visa (5331 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Study Permit Visa Documents Required / 1 YEAR POLAND WORK PERMIT VISA (100% GUARANTEE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Recognize A Genuine Canadian Work Permit Visa by jovlar1979(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2010
Forumites,kindly help me out here.

How can i ascertain that a Canadian work permit visa is genuine.

What are the other documentation needed to enter Canada with the Work Permit visa.

Please your honest response will be most appreciated.
Re: How Do You Recognize A Genuine Canadian Work Permit Visa by justwise(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2010
jovlar1979:

Forumites,kindly help me out here.

[b]How can i ascertain that a Canadian work permit visa is genuine.[/b]What are the other documentation needed to enter Canada with the Work Permit visa.

Please your honest response will be most appreciated.

How did you get the visa to start with? Not from Canadian embassy?
Re: How Do You Recognize A Genuine Canadian Work Permit Visa by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2010
justwise:

How did you get the visa to start with? Not from Canadian embassy?

Brilliant question bro grin
Re: How Do You Recognize A Genuine Canadian Work Permit Visa by jovlar1979(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2010
@Justwise.

Is it possible to get a Canadian visa from outside the Canadian embassy?Visas are not sold on the street brother.

Why i ask that question was because the whole process was done by an agency for some people here and i am a little bit curious personally before trying my hand on the same link.Just try and help out in any way you know.Thanks.
Re: How Do You Recognize A Genuine Canadian Work Permit Visa by justwise(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2010
jovlar1979:

@Justwise.

Is it possible to get a Canadian visa from outside the Canadian embassy?Visas are not sold on the street brother.

Why i ask that question was because the whole process was done by an agency for some people here and i am a little bit curious personally before trying my hand on the same link.Just try and help out in any way you know.Thanks.

I thought u do visa runs urself? You should know more about dodgy visa than i do.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=284170.msg4029637#msg4029637
Re: How Do You Recognize A Genuine Canadian Work Permit Visa by jovlar1979(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2010
@justwise

How i hope you know how i value your contributions on this forum.But honestly,i think my perception of you has changed now.It only means one cannot be sure of getting help from someone like you again on this forum since you have decided to evade the real issues on ground for trivial things.

You called it dodgy though;You are just been controversial over what you do not know.I would rather have you keep quiet than to conclude that way.Thanks so much for your time.
Re: How Do You Recognize A Genuine Canadian Work Permit Visa by omega25red(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2010
well to answer your question. you will find out when you either take your passport to the canadian embassy or when you are the port of entry to a country that can tell the difference btwn real and fake visa
Re: How Do You Recognize A Genuine Canadian Work Permit Visa by joxiri: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2010
@ poster
you can take the visa to the airport and speak to one of the immigration officials at murtala or ask from the the travel agencies at the airport that is always useful
Re: How Do You Recognize A Genuine Canadian Work Permit Visa by easylogic(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2010
there is nothing an agent can do that you can't do.you can seek an agent's advice in filling the forms,but make sure you submit the application yourself.
Re: How Do You Recognize A Genuine Canadian Work Permit Visa by justwise(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2010
easylogic:

there is nothing an agent can do that you can't do.you can seek an agent's advice in filling the forms,but make sure you submit the application yourself.

Thank you!!!

(1) (Reply)

20 Reasons Not To Move To Dubai (in No Particular Order) / HOTEL REVIEWS NGR & Gimmicks Abuja Hoteliers Use To Attract Lodgers / FG Evacuates About 50 Nigerians From Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.