Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo (1189 Views)

20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri / GMB: Aisha Buhari Accused Of Mocking Husband Over Snatch Ballot Boxes Comment / Buhari Accused Of Inciting Violence During His Speech At APC Rally In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by gimmehear(f): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
General Buhari accused of killing Awolowo

We told them how Major General Muhammadu Buhari as Head of State in 1984 caused ARMED SOLDIERS to invade the home of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Valuable documents were carted away. Most importantly, Awolowo’s International Passport was SEIZED.

In 1985, Awolowo was sick and needed to travel abroad for medical treatment. Buhari refused to release his International Passport and he couldn’t travel abroad for Medicare. In 1987 (TWO YEARS after Buhari denied him the opportunity of receiving Medicare abroad), Awolowo died!

We also told them how Major General Muhammadu Buhari placed the then Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuade; Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero and the Obi of Onitsha, H.R.H Obi Ofala Okechukwu Okagbue under House Arrest and barred them from travelling abroad.

The offence of the three monarchs was TRAVELLING to ISRAEL!

We told them how journalists were sent to prison for publishing TRUE stories termed as EMBARRASSING the government .

We mentioned the role NEPOTIC Major General Muhammadu Buhari played in the “53 Briefcase” issue and how his Second-in-Command, Major General Tunde Idiagbon took his 14 year old son to Mecca for Holy Pilgrimage despite that underage were barred from going for Holy Pilgrimage.

These and many more happened when Buhari was Head of the Military Junta that held Nigeria and its people at the jugular from December 31, 1983 till August 27, 1985.

But those whose only interest was to gain access to power ignored our warnings and told us that their Buhari had changed from being a DICTATOR to a DEMOCRAT.

They even packaged him to Chatham House in London where he went to read a SPEECH they wrote for him.

Today, the TYRANT is showing his real colours and I am seeing the likes of Oga Femi Falana and Prof Wole Soyinka complaining as if they were ignorant of what Buhari did as a Military Head of State.

They are complaining about DSS not obeying court orders as if they forgot what Buhari’s kinsman, Ambassador Mohammed Lawal Rafindadi did as the last Director General of the National Security Organisation (NSO).

We are yet to see anything because the tyranny has just started. By the time it goes full-blown, not even the likes of Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, Festus Keyamo and others who are clapping with one hand now will be spared.

Enjoy the reign of General Buhari

We are warning again!

My name is Lere Olayinka, I am here on the topmost part of Oke Agbonna in Okemesi Ekiti attending the Annual Conference of Irunmales.

Enjoy your NEXT LEFU while I enjoy my ERAN IGBE (Bush meat) and Emu Ogidi (Original Palm Wine) with the Irunmales here.

https://www.gbetutv.com/general-buhari-accused-of-killing-awolowo/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by Simplyleo: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lol.

With all these lies being spread all over the internet, no one has been detained so far, yet they make a whole lot of noise about how they are not allowed to speak. Nawao.

Personnally, I think buhari is even too weak. There is no way a person like obj will take shiits like this.

You accuse obj wrongfully and think you will just go free? Very very impossible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by helinues: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
See curry.. grin grin

Gbetu abi gbeku. .

Yeyenatu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by Henry22(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
OP stop crying a river, you were amongst the lunatics that brought this evil to power.
Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by LOGOBELT: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Am tired of the Buhari.... BUHARI this BUHARI that.

Goodluck Ebere Johnathan GEJ might be corrupt but he is the BEST PRESIDENT Nigerians has ever had, BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

I supported him and his administration till the day he stepped down, I prayed for this day to come, whereby Nigerians will regret ever voting GEJ out.

But it's obvious, we are all suffering for the mistake together.

I believe in myself not Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by Abdul05: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Absolutely correct.. Buhari killed a lot of well known Yorubas , ,Abiola,ogunde,Gani,Awolowo,solarin and fela.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by Commentor: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Awo died in 1987.

Buhari left power in 1985 and was in detention when Awo died.

Yet Buhari killed Awo.

What of Zik?

Did Buhari kill Zik as well?

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by Lonelypacifist6: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
A leopard does not change It's spot, Once a dictator always a dictator.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by tunjiajayi: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kolo things
Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by Simplyleo: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Commentor:
Awo died in 1987.

Yet Buhari killed Awo.

What of Zik?

I just taya o. They are not even intelligent.

Funny enough, the people spreading these lies are the same people screaming that they are not allowed to talk.

It is because of lies like this they are running from pillar to post regarding social media regulation. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by Blue3k(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Commentor:
Awo died in 1987.

Yet Buhari killed Awo.

What of Zik?

Lol I guess the guy doesn't own a history book.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by zibya: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
J5Nwanne:
[s][/s]
trash
Another moniker after being banned grin
Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by Afamed: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2019
The first sign of Madness is when you actually believe your own lies. The second sign of madness is when you begin to convince people to believe in your lies and the advance incurable sign of madness is when you begin to hire people to help your promote / spread your lies.

These children are in advance stages of their madness

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by zibya: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
J5Nwanne:
[s][/s]
abokii ka ji ka gworo nke Naira gwoma
Shey you don resume duty for gate?
Okoro Nwanne jobless better go find work or frustration go kill you
Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by mumumugu(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2019
Yoruba's still voted him
Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Heard Speech
Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by Enwhen(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
Simplyleo:
Lol.

With all these lies being spread all over the internet, no one has been detained so far, yet they make a whole lot of noise about how they are not allowed to speak. Nawao.

Personnally, I think buhari is even too weak. There is no way a person like obj will take shiits like this.

You accuse obj wrongfully and think you will just go free? Very very impossible.

Let me learn pls... Give cases or case where Fmr President OBJ disobeyed court orders... And pls educate me why President Buhari is not obeying court orders, if it's because OBJ did not or pls enlighten me ...thanks

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by Simplyleo: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Enwhen:

Let me learn pls... Give cases or case where Fmr President OBJ disobeyed court orders... And pls educate me why President Buhari is not obeying court orders, if it's because OBJ did not or pls enlighten me ...thanks
My question is; what are the hues and cries that people are being harrased for speaking against buhari? A case is the lie on this thread that buhari killed awo while the same people spreading these lies are the same people saying they are not allowed to talk. How many are in detention for speaking against buhari? And I said, a person like obj will not accept this shiit.

Pls if you have a question to ask, let it be based on what I have said.

So stop talking about mango when the topic is carrot.
Re: General Buhari Accused Of Killing Awolowo by Enwhen(m): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
Simplyleo:

My question is; what are the hues and cries that people are being harrased for speaking against buhari? A case is the lie on this thread that buhari killed awo while the same people spreading these lies are the same people saying they are not allowed to talk. How many are in detention for speaking against buhari? And I said, a person like obj will not accept this shiit.

Pls if you have a question to ask, let it be based on what I have said.

So stop talking about mango when the topic is carrot.

KK, That means u agreed that Baba Buhari has been disobeying court orders, good... Base on your carrot topic, you and I know that those making noise , can only do it on Nairaland... as such, what are u now saying ??,... My issue is not jst about Baba Buhari not obeying court orders for now but the precedent for others to follow, just imagine before the election 2019, Baba said he will congrats himself , and also said he also went to court three times before he finally won in 2015, that's to say , this is his time to do his own, and when you go back to the days of the PDP, u will see that, they rigged and people were not killed as it is now, they bribed judges and get what they want and judges were not intimidated or courts orders disobeyed as it is now... My point here is that, if we continue like this whether APC or PDP or SDP ... things will get worsed in the future, as the APC has made the PDP a reference point, so shall another govt make Baba Buhari style of leadership a reference point just to suit their interest and it's clear things are getting worse, just imagine what happened in Osun, Kano, Rivers, Kogi it's a bad pointer for the future... So irregardless of the party , tho, I don't belong to any political party, so for those that are member of a party , should always stand up against any threat against the rule of law... It may not be public , but they should have a secrete meeting to call the appropriate authority to order...today is Baba Buhari APC, tomorrow , it may be Baba Tinubu ACN or Baba Kingigbe ANPP, or Rochas AA...and those benefitting from. It today maybe victim tomorrow...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hope Uzodimma Is The New Governor Of Imo State / Imo Govt House Gate Locked As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha / Edo APC Crisis Deepens As Deputy Governor “carpets” Oshiomole, Ize-iyamu In Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.