Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,634 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Serve In Lagos As A Graduate Architect? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where Is The Best Place To Serve In Lagos As A Graduate Architect? (357 Views)

Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? / Female Corper: 'My Mother Made Me A Graduate With Fish Selling' / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Place To Serve In Lagos As A Graduate Architect? by beelson: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
Hello my people.... We need your help over here. Me and my friends (3 of us) have decided to relocate to Lagos and we don't have much experience on how serving as a graduate Architect is like. Please we would like to know more about the best company/firm that we can serve lagos and how much their paying?

We don't have accommodation issues. Thank you!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Serve In Lagos As A Graduate Architect? by healthserve(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Go to the island

(1) (Reply)

If You're Posted To Kwara Let's Meet Here / You Want To Be The Best In Your Life's Endeavours? Check Out These Tips / How To Be A Pro In The Beauty Industry...a Way To Map Out Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.