Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / . (2687 Views)

Pitbul Vs Caucasian / Roman Rottweiler Vs Caucasian Shepherd / 6wks Plus Purebreed,long Coat, Working Female German Sherpherd Up Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Simplecity(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: . by freezyprinzy(m): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
This is totally not right.
Re: . by bluebay(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Linda ikeji didn't start this way o

1 Like

Re: . by IamAnderson(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2019
it's a pitbull not a bulldog
Re: . by Goldicon2(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2019
That's a really young pitbull. And that Dog is definitely not a Caucasian it looks more like a Tibetan mastiff which is technically the biggest dog breed. If that was an adult champion pitbull and it actually attacked that mastiff with the intention of killing it, Trust me that mastiff will barely stand a chance.
Re: . by Eddy000: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2019
Goldicon2:
That's a really young pitbull. And that Dog is definitely not a Caucasian it looks more like a Tibetan mastiff which is technically the biggest dog breed. If that was an adult champion pitbull and it actually attacked that mastiff with the intention of killing it, Trust me that mastiff will barely stand a chance.
Abeg enough of this pitbull overhype...it is hightime we saw through this bulshit and stop gulping down everything dished by Americans. Americans love hyping their own to the heavens and this is one instance. There are dogs that will incapacitate trained pitbulls before you bat an eyelid...the Chinese/Japanese Kuta inu, Italian Cane corso, Pakistani Bully kuta, Turkish Kanga, Russian Volkasoby, pure breed South African Boerboel etc ...but they wouldn't tell you this because they are not of American origin.

5 Likes

Re: . by IamAnderson(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2019
Goldicon2:
first of all,Tibetan mastiffs aren't the biggest dog breed they are either the same size with Caucasian shepherds or slightly smaller.
secondly, if it was an adult champion pitbull vs an adult champion Tibetan mastiff the pitbull will still be in the same position
do you know what a Tibetan mastiff is?
also do you know about pitbulls or do you just know the name?
Re: . by IamAnderson(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2019
Eddy000:
Abeg enough of this pitbull overhype...it is hightime we saw through this bulshit and stop gulping down everything dished by Americans. Americans love hyping their own to the heavens and this is one instance. There are dogs that will incapacitate trained pitbulls before you bat an eyelid...the Chinese/Japanese Kuta inu, Italian Cane corso, Pakistani Bully kuta, Turkish Kanga, Russian Volkasoby, pure breed South African Boerboel etc ...but they wouldn't tell you this because they are not of American origin.
thanks for this, it's annoying the way people carry the name pitbull like it's a superdog, it's not even in the top 15 strongest or lethal dogs.
they just jump on American media hype, it's an American dog and most Americans that hype it don't know about other European dogs but Nigerians that have seen powerful dogs will still blind themselves and bandwagon on media hype.
Re: . by Goldicon2(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
IamAnderson:

first of all,Tibetan mastiffs aren't the biggest dog breed they are either the same size with Caucasian shepherds or slightly smaller.
secondly, if it was an adult champion pitbull vs an adult champion Tibetan mastiff the pitbull will still be in the same position
Oga go and check again, that's a Tibetan Mastiffs
Re: . by Goldicon2(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
IamAnderson:

and if Tebitan Mastiff ain't the Biggest, abeg which breed be the Biggest
Re: . by IamAnderson(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Goldicon2:
Oga go and check again, that's a Tibetan Mastiffs
I never said it wasn't
read what I typed again
Re: . by IamAnderson(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
Goldicon2:
and if Tebitan Mastiff ain't the Biggest, abeg which breed be the Biggest
by height it's great Dane
by weight its English mastiff

1 Like

Re: . by Ramlette(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
IamAnderson:

by height it's great Dane
by weight its English mastiff
yeah so true
Re: . by Ramlette(m): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
That's a young pitbull if you ask me
Have you heard of the hulk? First go know who the hulk is
And come let's talk.
Re: . by IamAnderson(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ramlette:
And come let's talk.
lmao you're using hulk as an example of pitbull?
isn't hulk the biggest pitbull in the world?
do you think pittbulls grow like that?
a pitbull weighs 16-30kg and a gsd weighs 30-40kg use your head to calculate the size of an average pitbull
this is what an actual pitbull looks like

Re: . by IamAnderson(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ramlette:
And come let's talk.
besides, if you want to use the biggest dog from the breed to brag, hulk isn't up to YUSHU the biggest Tibetan mastiff who weighs almost twice the size of hulk.
hulk weighs 150pounds while YUSHU weighs 250pounds.
Caucasians can grow up to 110-220 pounds
leonbergers reach 170pounds
i can write a long list of dogs that grow bigger than hulk cheesy
hulk's size is basically the size of a Neapolitan mastiff or leonberger, even some mastiffs grow up to that size or bigger than that, forget the pictures that they snap and post online to exaggerate his size.
get his actual weight and do the math yourself

1 Like

Re: . by Namdeenero(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
IamAnderson:

besides, if you want to use the biggest dog from the breed to brag, hulk isn't up to YUSHU the biggest Tibetan mastiff who weighs almost twice the size of hulk.
hulk weighs 150pounds while YUSHU weighs 250pounds.
Caucasians can grow up to 110-220 pounds
leonbergers reach 170pounds
i can write a long list of dogs that grow bigger than hulk cheesy
hulk's size is basically the size of a Neapolitan mastiff or leonberger, even some mastiffs grow up to that size or bigger than that, forget the pictures that they snap and post online to exaggerate his size.
get his actual weight and do the math yourself
Tuale!

1 Like

Re: . by Eveezy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
Make I quickly talk put for this matter. IamAnderson don talk all but make I sha talk my own.

First of all, that is an adult pitbull. And Tibetan mastif is not the biggest dog.

Pitbull are game dogs and are know for their endurance level. They are strong but so many other dogs are stronger than them, a Caucasian is bigger, stronger and larger than a pitbull and can easily put a pitbull to the ground in a short while, but a pitbull can easily endure it till the Caucasian is tired and then I unleash all its might on the Caucasian. But in a quick fight, Caucasian will be victor
Re: . by Eddy000: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
IamAnderson:

thanks for this, it's annoying the way people carry the name pitbull like it's a superdog, it's not even in the top 15 strongest or lethal dogs.
they just jump on American media hype, it's an American dog and most Americans that hype it don't know about other European dogs but Nigerians that have seen powerful dogs will still blind themselves and bandwagon on media hype.
I am tired of hearing the false assertion every damn time. I mean these are guard dogs bred to ward off bears, lions, leopards, hyenas, wolves etc and they are quite good at that... can the pitbull be trusted with this task? trust me the overhyped medium sized pitbull with bite force less than the Gsd will become a minced meat before one says Jack Robinson.

1 Like

Re: . by IamAnderson(m): 1:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Eddy000:
I am tired of hearing the false assertion every damn time. I mean these are guard dogs bred to ward off bears, lions, leopards, hyenas, wolves etc and they are quite good at that... can the pitbull be trusted with this task? trust me the overhyped medium sized pitbull with bite force less than the Gsd will become a minced meat before one says Jack Robinson.
the thing is that these big dogs are more lethal and more powerful than pitbulls but they don't fight for too long.
these kind of dogs only fight for short periods of time most of the time by nature because that's how they were designed to be, they cause as much damage as they can in a short time and ward the intruding predator away.
meanwhile pitbulls were bred for dog fights so they are designed to last long even as they won't do as much damage, they can just hold on and keep on struggling for even an hour.
so if the fight is to last too long, the other dog might get bored or tired and leave and the pitbull will be declared the winner for just staying on it's back and barking for an hour.

there's this Tibetan mastiff that fought a gray wolf almost to the point of death, the gray wolf skinned the Tibetan mastiff's back but the Tibetan mastiff won at the end but unfortunately died due to the severe injuries.
the fight lasted for lemme say 20mins but the damage done within that time was very severe.

a pitbull fight can just be the two of them holding each other and struggling for an hour and at the end most times the two of them walk away intact with few injuries.
I doubt a pitbull can kill any if those breeds you mentioned no matter how exhausted the dog is but if the big dog is inexperienced and the fight lasts too long and we should use professional dog fighting rules then the pitbull will be declared the winner even as it took the most damage and it was on it's back throughout the fight.
I've never seen a pitbull stand a boerbel,kangal,Caucasian, Tibetan mastiff e.t.c attack, it always goes down immediately they collide and it remains there till the end, I've seen the big dogs kill the pitbulls and I've seen them get tired of mauling them and walk away but I've never seen a pitbull actually put one of those breeds to the ground or even maimed one.
so in a way, I agree with Eveezy , a pitbull cannot stand any of those dogs but if it's lucky and it's paired with a dog that isn't a gambred fighter and the fight lasts for too long then the pitbull might win by default if it's still alive

1 Like

Re: . by Eddy000: 3:36am On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=IamAnderson post=84918560]
Re: . by Eddy000: 4:45am On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=IamAnderson post=84918560]
Re: . by Eddy000: 4:57am On Dec 15, 2019
IamAnderson:

the thing is that these big dogs are more lethal and more powerful than pitbulls but they don't fight for too long.
these kind of dogs only fight for short periods of time most of the time by nature because that's how they were designed to be, they cause as much damage as they can in a short time and ward the intruding predator away.
meanwhile pitbulls were bred for dog fights so they are designed to last long even as they won't do as much damage, they can just hold on and keep on struggling for even an hour.
so if the fight is to last too long, the other dog might get bored or tired and leave and the pitbull will be declared the winner for just staying on it's back and barking for an hour.

there's this Tibetan mastiff that fought a gray wolf almost to the point of death, the gray wolf skinned the Tibetan mastiff's back but the Tibetan mastiff won at the end but unfortunately died due to the severe injuries.
the fight lasted for lemme say 20mins but the damage done within that time was very severe.

a pitbull fight can just be the two of them holding each other and struggling for an hour and at the end most times the two of them walk away intact with few injuries.
I doubt a pitbull can kill any if those breeds you mentioned no matter how exhausted the dog is but if the big dog is inexperienced and the fight lasts too long and we should use professional dog fighting rules then the pitbull will be declared the winner even as it took the most damage and it was on it's back throughout the fight.
I've never seen a pitbull stand a boerbel,kangal,Caucasian, Tibetan mastiff e.t.c attack, it always goes down immediately they collide and it remains there till the end, I've seen the big dogs kill the pitbulls and I've seen them get tired of mauling them and walk away but I've never seen a pitbull actually put one of those breeds to the ground or even maimed one.
so in a way, I agree with Eveezy , a pitbull cannot stand any of those dogs but if it's lucky and it's paired with a dog that isn't a gambred fighter and the fight lasts for too long then the pitbull might win by default if it's still alive
Yes the pitbull is said to have high endurance... but I think this assertion is subjective because most time its endurance level is tested mostly within its own breed and other average sized dogs...not the these large breeds. Take Boxing for instance, Floyd Mayweather is reknown for his high endurance level but that is within his weight class and he can't sustain the same endurance when pitted against heavyweight lords like Wilder, Fury, Joshua etc.
How long can the pitbull withstand the brute of let's say Kanga which have the highest bite force for dogs? Mind you the average Kanga is twice the size of the pitbull with a good height to compliment it's sheer size, has thick double layer coat even around its neck region, possess large jaw and lethal paws where as the Pitbull is almost hairless making it susceptible to fatal injuries. The pitbull only saving grace is the Kanga ignoring it as if is non existence otherwise it will be in its own pool of blood within a few minutes.
The Americans know this and has taken advantage of it to make the Pitbull look like the winner just to massage their ego. It is like declaring Mayweather the winner of a boxing match after being brutally battered by Fury just because he made it to the 12th round.
I see the pitbull as that kid who bullies and command respect among his age grade but is seen as just a nuisance by older kids. The older kid beating the boy silly will be seen as normal but an upset from the boy by luck will spread faster than a wildfire...
Re: . by IamAnderson(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2019
Eddy000:
Yes the pitbull is said to have high endurance... but I think this assertion is subjective because most time its endurance level is tested mostly within its own breed and other average sized dogs...not the these large breeds. Take Boxing for instance, Floyd Mayweather is reknown for his high endurance level but that is within his weight class and he can't sustain the same endurance when pitted against heavyweight lords like Wilder, Fury, Joshua etc.
How long can the pitbull withstand the brute of let's say Kanga which have the highest bite force for dogs? Mind you the average Kanga is twice the size of the pitbull with a good height to compliment it's sheer size, has thick double layer coat even around its neck region, possess large jaw and lethal paws where as the Pitbull is almost hairless making it susceptible to fatal injuries. The pitbull only saving grace is the Kanga ignoring it as if is non existence otherwise it will be in its own pool of blood within a few minutes.
The Americans know this and has taken advantage of it to make the Pitbull look like the winner just to massage their ego. It is like declaring Mayweather the winner of a boxing match after being brutally battered by Fury just because he made it to the 12th round.
I see the pitbull as that kid who bullies and command respect among his age grade but is seen as just a nuisance by older kids. The older kid beating the boy silly will be seen as normal but an upset from the boy by luck will spread faster than a wildfire...
this is also true which is why I said it depends on the dog, I've seen kangals kill pitbulls and sometimes I've seen the kangal maul the pit bull throughout the fight and get bored and walk away, what I've never seen is a pit bull bring down a kangal or maim a kangal or even do any damage to a kangal.
if the kangal is really serious it can kill the pit bull if it wants, sometimes the kangal might not want to and it can just maul it and dump it.
so it goes like this, either the kangal will kill the pitbull or it'll maul the pitbull throughout the fight and decide to let it go and walk away, it's never the other way around, it depends on the dog's intentions

and you're right about the way the fights are judged unfairly cheesy
the bigger dog will bring the pitbull down in seconds and stay on top it mauling it throughout the fight but if by chance the pitbull survives and the bigger dog gets bored after several minutes of mauling and walks away they celebrate the pitbull as the winner even as it has took the most casualty and it was overpowered throughout the fight.
if the fights were put in rounds, the pitbull will loose several rounds.
or if it were judged by who actually fought better and did more damage too the pitbull would loose

(1) (Reply)

Dogs And Cats Can Get Along / CHARMING GATE SIGNS FOR THE ROTTIE LOVERS / What’s The Average Price Of Getting A Pug Puppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.