Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (69124 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / Peace Mass Transit Accident: Man Shares His Testimony After Escaping Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Blueelf: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Thats it, but who will check them, most of them are on franchise, and do as they like, thats why even if I am to go by road , I use ABC, At least, they are a bit regulated.

God is good is the best.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Blueelf: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Psoul:
Travel with ABC TRANSPORT if you value your life especially this season.
Safety is in the hands of Almighty God, but we as human must do what we are supposed to do for God to be able to grant that safety.

ABC Transport will format the brain of their drivers till they think of nothing else on the road than SAFETY.

No offense bros but do you work there or have you consistently travelled with them?
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Cutehector(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
They have taken their yearly blood supply.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Frankgoodwell12: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Peace mass transport is death trap , my best friend was involved in that accident and he died and the driver ran away

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Kaymaxine(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
It's time for renewal!!!
If you know...you know
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Trybes(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Many of the commercial drivers on our highways have little or no sense especially those on the SE route
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Tenshades(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Okoroawusa:
So he that was reading Bible died?
...plus couple of others. So, he was among the unlucky ones then.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by AmazingELixir: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eteka1:
How u no go blame Buhari when na him drive the Peace Mass bus.

The driver was thinking about the uncertainty caused by Major general Muhammadu Buhari's government when the accident happened.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Hedonisco: 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Frankgoodwell12:
Peace mass transport is death trap , my best friend was involved in that accident and he died and the driver ran away

Sorry about that. Where was the bus heading to, and how many people died in the accident?
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Amhappy(f): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
ednut1:
God does not care . People in those cars prayed to him before the journey. Whether u pray or not . His will will be done

You got me with this. God cares nevertheless
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Eteka1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
AmazingELixir:

The driver was thinking about the uncertainty caused by Major general Muhammadu Buhari's government when the accident happened.
Eyaa! Make him continue to think about Buhari now na. You too continue to de think about Buhari, no face your life.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Amhappy:

You got me with this. God cares nevertheless
evidence suggests otherwise. People going to or fro worship God have died also . He never saved them

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by tchidi066(f): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Imagine using pmt this time of the year, when the roads are locked down as a result of people traveling for the yuletide, their reckless and rude drivers ready to assault you when you point out their wrong doings, i get they are cheap but if you care about safety, then run away from pmt, i don't care if i am demarketing or whatever, pmt is not just it... There are other reputable transport companies that are after the safety n well-being of their passengers, gig n abc
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Okoroawusa: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tenshades:

...plus couple of others. So, he was among the unlucky ones then.
It doesn't make sense right? Where was God when a man reading"his word" died n sinners survived? Someone will say it's the will of God... Can't the will of God be that his children survive such tragedies? Too many questions, very little or no answers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Amhappy(f): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
ednut1:
evidence suggests otherwise. People going to or fro worship God have died also . He never saved them

God has given man the world to conquer so men is in control and things like this will keep happening until Jesus comes. When His kingdom come on earth there will be no more tears, death, pain. It's very sad though but I don't like thinking of this so much suffering in the world. I hope in the victory that will come when this is over. However we as humans can make the world better. It's our mandate. Accidents can be reduced to barest minimum with effective controls in place.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Okoroawusa: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Frankgoodwell12:
Oh!... sorry for your loss
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Personal3214: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
see below
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Dcaliphate(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
pocohantas:
PMT? People that enter this bus are really trying. It feels like paying for your own assasination.

RIP to the lives lost.
seriously, they waste people like the plantain on your profile pic
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
If Nigeria were to be a functional society, PMT would be comprehensively audited by the FRSC to find out why their accident rate is way higher than the industry average.

But in Nigeria the only thing FRSC does is to unethically generate income by issuing drivers' licences & plate numbers & extorting bribes from private motorists (the commercial ones pay their bribes according to schedules).

They also evacuate corpses from accident scenes when their lack of transport-industry oversight/regulation inevitably leads to grisly crashes.

1 Like

Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by bentwood85(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
kponkedenge:

Thousands of lives, most of the accidents are actually avoidable if people drive less recklessly.

Not really driving recklessly, most times some drivers sleep off while on the steering..
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Originalsly: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
kponkedenge:

I could perceive alcohol oozing from his mouth, I just said within myself that so this is the person that will drive these people to the East.

This is the problem.... people know the driver is high on whatever.... but still enter like sheep and pray to meet safe..... then they would be blaming the government. People need to be more responsible for their own safety..... should we stop entering buses with reckless or high drivers those bus companies would be forced to take action or be out of business.
18 people killed in a mini bus accident...... total recklessness by the driver.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Frankgoodwell12: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
The bus was coming to asaba, the driver took one way and from the report we got the general hospital in ore the driver disappeared
Hedonisco:

Sorry about that. Where was the bus heading to, and how many people died in the accident?
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by OdenKelechi(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Peace mass transit again!! E don tey wey i hear their news last
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by tyup(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
doublefreez:
Well said, but bro have you seen the state of Nigerian roads? Even if you no drink, you’ll still be at d mercy of God, d oda lunatics on the road and the bad roads

The truth you don't know is port holes helps reduce Accidents

come to the North here where good roads are still at Max. the hospital I'm doing some medical training here there's hardly any day without reports of 5 - 10 major accidents. yesterday's own was even worse sef I couldn't eat cause myself was traumatized can you imagine 10 different cases even at 11:30pm they were still rushing in souls in need of help undecided
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Wickedfacts: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Deandean:

Show us the at least in the pictures posted thier...and when dd at least qualify to be given a definite figure 18....bomboclan undecided

Their?
Bomboclan?
See the retarded idiot replying me.

Go and give your father to read and point them out to you. If he failed to educate you properly, I won't be the one to take care of his irresponsibility.
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by tyup(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Okoroawusa:

It doesn't make sense right? Where was God when a man reading"his word" died n sinners survived? Someone will say it's the will of God... Can't the will of God be that his children survive such tragedies? Too many questions, very little or no answers.

so if God should kill more of the sinners......why then did he tell the Righteous to go sparsely to convert them
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by popsyleo1: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Rip
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by Wettoid123: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
any accident involving peace mass transit i will always here all passengers died why now?
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by tyup(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Frankgoodwell12:

sorry for ur loss bro...... but ur friend is not wise sad
Re: 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident by tyup(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Blueelf:

No offense bros but do you work there or have you consistently travelled with them?

apart from that guy even me myself would recommend ABC for anyone this December coz their operation is classic

the day I decided not to use them a particular time and opted for Cross country Instead i regretted my life that day. it's a story for another day tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally I'm In America / Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment / Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.