Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This (2508 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Man Slams Covenant University Over Job Interview Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This by Royalcake50(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2019
Dear Jude

After concluded screening of your Resume, _following for the position of an Administrative Officer. We are pleased to schedule you got a meeting.

Your hereby officially invited for a Interview session with our Human Resource Team.
Time: 9am
Date: Tuesday 17 December, 2019
Venue: 7 Avery street behind Uba bank Oba_Akran Ikeja, Lagos.

Come along with this print out Copy of this invite and your CV.
Confirm your Availability.

Hr unit
Comfort
www.lynchng.com
From Lynch Nigeria LTD
Re: Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This by Poorboy: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2019
Fraud ooo

1 Like

Re: Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This by Enwhen(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2019
Imagine U didn't apply for a job and they sent you interview invite and that you should come with your CV, How did they get your number, u didn't ask yourself, How did they know that you are considered for the job without your CV , u didn't ask yourself all these questions , yet you are here asking us stupid question. Go for the interview na...orue

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This by Royalcake50(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
I applied for it online, so just want to confirm from anyone living in lagos to b sure if such company exist, because am currently at abuja thanks....
Re: Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This by Chukwu94: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Royalcake50:
I applied for it online, so just want to confirm from anyone living in lagos to b sure if such company exist, because am currently at abuja thanks....
if you are in Abuja, no need to come.
It's not worth it.
Re: Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
op this should answer your questions
The first pic is a complaint while the second picture is the address on the website. As you can see the address is the same on both pics
MODIFIED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Any organisation that boldly tells you they are behind anyone as a way of describing their address is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Royalcake50:
Dear Jude

After concluded screening of your Resume, _following for the position of an Administrative Officer. We are pleased to schedule you got a meeting.

Your hereby officially invited for a Interview session with our Human Resource Team.
Time: 9am
Date: Tuesday 17 December, 2019
Venue: 7 Avery street behind Uba bank Oba_Akran Ikeja, Lagos.

Come along with this print out Copy of this invite and your CV.
Confirm your Availability.

Hr unit
Comfort
www.lynchng.com
From Lynch Nigeria LTD

It's been a while I comment on the topic like this, but I find it necessary to protect you.

No serious company will be telling you stories of how your resume was screened in their invitation text. In fact no serious Hr have such time.

Most likely what you have here is the hand work of Gnld fellows, so don't waste your time, energy and resources.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This by ThatKING(m): 1:54am On Dec 14, 2019
ThreeEyedRaven:
Any organisation that boldly tells you they are behind anyone as a way of describing their address is a scam
We learn every day

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This by Dbeautyy(m): 5:25am On Dec 14, 2019
I don't know anything about the interview invitation that was sent to you, but I want to sound this clearly to those saying you don't send CV or applications and yet u were invited. It is very very possible. How? It could be a referral, ur LinkedIn, someone might of submitted ur CV... etc I will just advice that you should be careful and make your findings
Re: Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This by NJAIL(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2019
simply copy the address and search it on Google. Boom there hidden ass will xplode in 2 second
Re: Pls I Got This Interview Invitation For Those Living In Lagos How Real Is This by Arrahman39: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2019
any interview msg with Ikeja addressed, omo na scam... GLND & CO at work.

(1) (Reply)

Nlng Calling For Aptitude Tests / The Nigeria Sao Tome Scholarship And Joint Development Any Update / Can Someone Help With Firs Structure Including Grades And Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.