Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam (55703 Views)

Eleora Tinuke: Toyin Lawani Shares Face Of Her Newborn Daughter (Video) / Toyin Lawani Shares Eye-popping Photos / Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Mrop(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2019
Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani shares adorable Christmas photos with her cute children.

The stylist shares this cute photos on her page recently to wish his fans merry Xmas. You like ?

Putting sam in the pot Got a lot of people talking ���� But at the end of the day ,kilokanmi.......�‍♀️we are just having fun ��� @lordmaine2 kept fighting to be the one in the pot ����� while sam looking like I’m I about to be cooked ���� the idea is just to be merry and happy and to make people laugh , but as usual some unfortunate people didn’t understand it. ���
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5-23FSBEdd/?igshid=8mrll96te3wd

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by hisexcellency34: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
This boy no dey grow abi na dwarf? I've known him with this stature for the past 5 years

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Lilshorecords(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why put son inside pot? Which kind rubbish be that

63 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by dayveed1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Cute kid.

Sexy mama.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by lapazi(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
I guess the adopted son is the one in the Pot?
classic!

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by meobizy(f): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
I forgot about this woman and her plastic body. Well, it’s better than nothing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good for her
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by undefeateds: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
she has a child, and she still dey do nude picture with pretty mike,wetin she wan set as example for the kid,and to me,that last picture depicts she will still have sex with the kid in the future

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by massingale(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
FTC !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Homeboiy: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bobbi wan fallout sef

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by lonelydora: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
This is bastardization of "Father Christmas" dress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Ladycewhy(f): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
I can guess who the adopted son is undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Marvieduke(f): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tuale for mama
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Please I am a software developer currently in search of a job. Kindly reach me on WhatsApp on 08189735525 if there is an offer. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by salbis(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
With these pictures, all my Christmas worries are over.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Bolanlemibo: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why will you put him in pot

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Feel like bangin her

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Dobson43: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by gurunlocker: 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
She con put the other baby inside pot.... Na Christmas chicken? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by ujampie: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
she put the adopted son inside pot....

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Adopted son in pot, biological holding Her hands

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by iybee24(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Total nonsense
Lilshorecords:

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by tstx(m): 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dope
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by kelvxyn: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
All d best, Toyin.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by careytommy37(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You don't need a soothsayer to tell you the adopted son is the one in the pot

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by pointstores(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nice
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Some nairalanders with corrupt minds be wishing they were the ones in the third pics grin

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by SONofADAM(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Crazy!! Make you sha no use dat boy do asun las las ......uncle sam may God elp you ooh
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Angelfrost(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lilshorecords:

He is adopted na... How dare he share the spotlight with her biological and favorite son...

Beauty and Brains don't always go together... Pathetic.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask / Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology / Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.