Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam (55707 Views)

Eleora Tinuke: Toyin Lawani Shares Face Of Her Newborn Daughter (Video) / Toyin Lawani Shares Eye-popping Photos / Toyin Lawani Shares 37th Pre-Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Finnese001: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yoloba demon
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Stanweezy(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
The adopted son is the Christmas chicken, that's why he's placed inside pot.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Maydfourth: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
That red shoe na oversize....check am out pls
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by redford: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Soon y'all will tell us how many kids you have adopted. Hypocrites everywhere. Do you guys even know what it means to adopt a child you have no relationship with? Hellooo...it takes a heart full of love and care to do that.

Get your wicked lives outa here jare.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Bar1941(m): 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This boy no dey grow abi na dwarf? I've known with this stature for the past 5 years

Maybe na Aki impregnate him mama.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Haykay77: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
she has a child, and she still dey do nude picture with pretty mike,wetin she wan set as example for the kid,and to me,that last picture depicts she will still have sex with the kid in the future[

Don't mistake her for Toke Makinwa
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by dayveed1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

Cute kid = Yes...

Sexy mama = Spits and waka commot.
Lol ahahaha
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by bluefilm: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lilshorecords:
Why put son inside pot? Which kind rubbish be that

Maybe she wants to start practising on how to fry him and use him for christmas meat?
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by slowice(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bleached the he'll outta her lil son already... I weak for this people
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by pacespot(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
What kind of message is she passing along by putting the adopted son in the pot? I dislike this woman, this is not exaggeration, what's the creative mind behind that post? This kind of woman cannot live comfortably anywhere outside of Africa. Typical African mentality of discrimination. Imagine you are the mother of that adopted son looking at this picture.

Before I typed this, I've tried everything to make sense of that post, but I couldn't find anything.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by ctleurocollege: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
E be like say the boy she bleach na dwarf
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Amanda4life: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
Your biological should be in the pot while adopted holding your hand.

See the adopted sons face, like the dude no like the treatment at all
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by mikeyung71(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tosin ti-awani � maaami cheesy
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by themanderon: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2019
Can someone remind me who this LovePeddler is celebrating again? Christ or the devil?
The stupidity of modern times. A few decades ago this lady will be referred to as a cheap slut but today she is a Star. A testament to how humanity has degraded.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by VanPOLICE: 9:36am On Dec 14, 2019
Mrop:
Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani shares adorable Christmas photos with her cute children.

The stylist shares this cute photos on her page recently to wish his fans merry Xmas. You like ?
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5-23FSBEdd/?igshid=8mrll96te3wd
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by Sprumbaba: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This boy no dey grow abi na dwarf? I've known him with this stature for the past 5 years

I said the same before seeing your comment.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son Lordmaine & Adopted Son, Sam by HopeAlive16(f): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
lapazi:
I guess the adopted son is the one in the Pot?
classic!
grin grin grin... Classic indeed, you are funny abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Cruising At The Beach, Amidst Baby Mama Drama (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask / Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.