Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,167 members, 7,780,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:35 AM

Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner (75582 Views)

Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability / Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . / Retail Wine Shop Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by BlackBovi: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2019
Popular Dancer Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner

Shared with Caption ....

A lot to be thankful for

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B6AbvDOFQ-3/

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Sikay19(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2019
cool
So much of a good child. Mother's love is like no other. May every good mothers out there reap the fruit of their labour, ameen.
That said, entertainment industry is really a paying sector though.

227 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Phenomenal16(f): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2019
God bless me...if not for anything for my mama

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by aminusodiq(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2019
Behind every successful man is a prayerful woman!! If he's lucky to have 2 (a mother, nd a wife) den he's twice blessed!!
Congrats

May God bless me abundantly so my parents will b proud of me!!

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by iTearHerToto: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2019
Wait! What brand of trash is this
[img]https:///view/confused-wat-why-gif-5643942.gif[/img]

Pukesangry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by falcon01: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
From selling something healthy to selling something Toxic.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by cassidy1996(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
dear mama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by padi94(m): 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
Less smoke in her lung and more drunk people in the society... a step in the right direction

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by ArticleBeast: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
falcon01:
So smoke from charcoal is healthy? Pick ur brain e dey ground

272 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by juman(m): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
The guy tried to improve their condition.
But the question is why wine.

No wonder many have failed kidneys.
From eating poisoned sold food to drinking paraga, agbo jedi, sharp sharp etc.

Alcohol is not good for the body.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by vincentjk(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
I'm happy for her. May the good lord bless me beyond measures so that my momma's situation would change

Damn that woman deserves the best

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Davash222(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
falcon01:
Toxic is far better in this scenario.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by falcon01: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Davash222:
Toxic is far better in this scenario.
for her abi?

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Davash222(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
falcon01:
for her abi?
And for the society.

5 Likes

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by mhiztaNexy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
Chai, see as roasted potatoes con dey hungry me. sad Congratulations poco, na confirm blessing to be pikin wey bless him mama. God bless us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Erums(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Poco has done well to improve his mum business standard. But i fear she might still wanna go back to do that or sometin similar... Passion is what drives... If someone doesn't come to buy a wine in a day... She no go dey alright, and she won't be able to exibit her cooking skill anymore....

Weldone poco

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by WalkerMichael(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Poco my G.. Its funny how dancing can make an undergraduate blow like pocolee... Poco king of zanku.

#LASUTOTHEWORLD

Congratulations bro. Momma deserves it.. More still coming

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
C
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by tstx(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Cool
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Defenderalert(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
I think his mother seems happier selling plantains. Could be because she understands plantain trade better.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Kendumazy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by GEOANDSONS: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good one bro!

I dey chop for that your mama Boli Joint for Sunny Bus stop!

1 Like

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wow...Really Great
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by papabiz(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
God bless our mothers like this o
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by digicoon: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good
Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Ladycewhy(f): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
falcon01:
una for this forum sef. Atleast no more smoke and sun for her. Last time i remember alcohol was legal,drink responsibly .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Chijeep(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
pls n pls n pls...
love ur mom,

cherish her like no other.

she deserves d best of d best.

wat our mother passes through is nothing compared 2 watever u give Dem as a reward.

der love is unconditional, unselectional, unselfish...

I love my Mom even though she's no more in d flesh buh wat she did 4 me is un4getable.

#LOVE YOU MOM, 4eva n always

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by pocohantas(f): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
He should have left her to sell her plantain. Repackage the business, give it swag, employ a worker for her. With her years of experience, she will rake in good money. Boli is good business. I remember one yahoo guy that was chyking me that year. He took me to one spot where they sell roasted plantain and grilled fish dipped in pepper sauce, na POS we use pay.

Boli wey go Harvard, abi JHU.

Which mumu wine shop be that? E better make I sell iceblock or rent chairs.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by Reuben700: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Abeg oluwa if not for anything bless me because of my mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by VillageHead: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
My son may you prosper in anything good you lay your hands on.

For remembering the suffering of your mum and deciding to better her lots, I call on God to bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner by cahat89: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker / Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.