Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release (38214 Views)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Toks2008(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:
I understand Buhari is constantly abusing Human Rights of which I'm in no support of.

But what baffles me here is if these US senators have Nigeria as part of their jurisprudence or maybe they don't have relevent issues to America to discuss in their congress.

Enough of these playing of big brother when they do even worse and cover it up in the name of America.

Nigeria is no kid for Pete's sake, we can handle our affairs. China and Turkey is there for them to raise concern over.

As if they don't have people detained arbitrarily in their Guantanamo Bay detention camp.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Grupo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eteka1:
The can all go to hell. Nigeria doesn't give a Bleep.

You will give a fụ̀ck when they stop buying your oil and place heavy sanctions on your country. By then, even your BMC allowance will stop coming.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by CaptainMeks: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
harmbhrosz:
So you don't know Sowore is a US citizen which automatically makes them responsible for him?

So their citizen can come to Nigeria and call for a violent toppling of the government and we should pat him on the back because he holds American citizenship?

Sowore is also a Nigerian so he Is also our responsibility or do you not know Sowore has dual citizenship?

Fvck America

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by livebyday(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
olaboy33:
I understand Buhari is constantly abusing Human Rights of which I'm in no support of.

But what baffles me here is if these US senators have Nigeria as part of their jurisprudence or maybe they don't have relevent issues to America to discuss in their congress.

Enough of these playing of big brother when they do even worse and cover it up in the name of America.

Nigeria is no kid for Pete's sake, we can handle our affairs. China and Turkey is there for them to raise concern over.
[/s]

This made no sense to me

But what can I say, we all havefree will to speak what we think makes sense

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Caleb17: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
What would it take Major General Buhari to release Sowore? Absolutely nothing.
Arrogance will be the greatest undoing of the Buhari government.
I see APC collapse before 2023 if they don't change.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Queenlovely(f): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mr so where is continuous detention is a threat to our democracy Nigeria needs to stand up against erroneous demagogues
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by pointstores(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nigeria nawa
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by TreasureJunky: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Since we Nigerians, esp the yorubas are not showing concern over Sowore illegal detention, let foreigners help us and come to his rescue.. Yoruba people are the problem of this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by mrwonlasewonie: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:

but the useless leaders can go to America to borrow money,go there for vacation,health challenges, wedding and health reasons but at the same America should mind her business?

The Bible says the borrower is a slave to the lender you cannot be using another person's facilities, going to their home, using their space borrowing money from them and yet tell them to mind their business.kolework

You go there to use their stuffs in the first place because you're not ready to put your home in order.when you put your home in order and stop running to them for every little issue,they too will mind their business but for now as long as you cannot respect rule of law and are totally dependent on them,you have no moral and ethical justification to make this statement

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by bot101(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:

But if some people suggest a better voting system, you will remember that Nigeria is not matured enough. F**k off bloody hypocrite!!

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by CaptainMeks: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Putin007:
Sowore is a US citizen, Uncle Sam is protecting their asset, likely a CIA asset.

I said this too on another thread. Sowores ownership of the shady sahara reporters media is a tool for the west to destabilize Nigeria.

The guy is likely a CIA asset
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Balogunodua(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
Be like this ones no know bubu grin grin grin
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:

God bless PMB
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Bigcowhorn: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:

Swore is an American citizen. Moreover, when things go wrong in Nigeria where do all the youths want to go to? Is it not america? They have a right to talk now.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Kapilta:
you will give a f**k when they invade your lands and recolonize you again.

And the dude will do damn nothing when its happen... he should keep making noise.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Spot on!
...but unfortunatey, the deaf dictator needs his usual ear surgery in uk before he can hear you.

The shithole is on a cliff edge!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by southsouthking(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Gabson006:
E go soon set for FGN.

Ah dey perceive ban.
PMB do the needful

I couldn't have said it more better, and i will quote you when that truly happens.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by emmylivewire: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
jgygfcfy
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by anonymous1759(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by TreasureJunky: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Will you keep quiet there, fool. You're one of the problems of this country
olaboy33:

6 Likes

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by trutht828: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Eteka1:
The can all go to hell. Nigeria doesn't give a Bleep.

Sowore is an American citizen. Think about that for a while

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by CaptainMeks: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Swore is an American citizen. Moreover, when things go wrong in Nigeria where do all the youths want to go to? Is it not america? They have a right to talk now.

They have absolutely no right to call for the release of any individual who wants to violently topple our government same way we have no right to call for same if it happens in their country even if the person is their citizen or ours.

They should focus on their issues. Nigeria is not their extension to legislate.

Sowore commited an act of treason by plotting a coup via the call for a violent revolution and we have laws that deal with such issues and they are not US laws but those of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by themonk(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:

Can you also handle your loans and build your own bombers and fighter jets to fight against Boko Haram?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Deepfeel(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:

cow

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by CaptainMeks: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
trutht828:

Sowore is an American citizen. Think about that for a while

He is also a Nigerian citizen. Think about that for a while
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by MrGreen22: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
With this constant outright disrespect for Human Rights by president Buhari, he should be impeached and removed as the president.

But we're in a country were we no longer practice #democracy, but #dictatorship...

Bad image for the country...
Very_Barbaric
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
leave the dictator
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by CaptainMeks: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
themonk:

Can you also handle your loans and build your own bombers and fighter jets to fight against Boko Haram?

Nigeria has long shifted to Russia, France and China for the acquisition of those .

America can suck it
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Bishop(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:

We are part of a larger society, we are still responsible to one another... Take this scenario, you beat your wife and you tell your neighbours to mind their business and not interfere but when law enforcement officers come will you tell them the same thing.
Nigeria is a signatory to the protection of human rights

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by CaptainMeks: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Will you keep quiet there, fool. You're one of the problems of this country

You are saddled with slave mentality. You are actually one of the problems of this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Samuels90: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:

what affairs are u handling oga.. Break in to court room is d affairs u handling. If the country will not respect laws, other countries will teach her how to. Stop being a joke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death / Lagos Commissioner, Tokunbo Wahab Shares Photo Of Houses Blocking Canal / Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.