Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release (38234 Views)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by CaptainMeks: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
YungJo207:

Oh so you get offer and you go? You would have said No Buhari is working and Nigeria is getting better and die here... hypocrite oga go find another mention jare mumu

Offer? Lmao

Frustrated soul

Barely 2 months ago I went to Italy on business and was not given any offer. I went to spend my own money and make more.

Records of that are on nairaland and even right now I am out of the country again on biz

I do not see international travel as such a big deal as do frustrated cretins such as you do

Western slave
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by slowice(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
Inasmuch as some may see this as undue interference in our local affairs by the Americans I can't blame for this. This government is very irresponsible and we need many more people both Nigerians and foreigners to condemn this rascality in totality. If Western investment is good for us, there criticism should be good as well

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by YungJo207(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Offer? Lmao

Frustrated soul

Barely 2 months ago I went to Italy on business and was not given any offer. I went to spend my own money and make more.

Records of that are on nairaland and even right now I am out of the country again on biz

I do not see international travel as such a big deal as do frustrated cretins such as you do

Western slave

You out of the country? No wonder you are here typing rubbish like something that came out of the anus of a pig....you are clearly the Western slave here if not why go there to do business? Ode oshi
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by CaptainMeks: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
YungJo207:

Oh so you get offer and you go? You would have said No Buhari is working and Nigeria is getting better and die here... hypocrite oga go find another mention jare mumu

You are special kind of dunce. You say the west is much better right?

Yet they also travel to Africa and Nigeria to also do biz.

Why do they not also stay in their perfect country and die there

A classic fool Is what you are for assuming people only travel because the other country is better than their own

Ode
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Spidermon: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
It doesn’t even matter that US is being nosy. That their Federal Lawmakers are interested in his case being that he is their fellow citizen.
Na that one dem Dey call government.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by CaptainMeks: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
YungJo207:

You out of the country? No wonder you are here typing rubbish like something that came out of the anus of a pig....you are clearly the Western slave here if not why go there to do business? Ode oshi

I suppose the whites who come to Africa to do biz are also African slaves right?

A fool raised to power 100 is what you are
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Coolgent(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
American senators? Why not Nigerian Senators?
Are we part of USA?
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by YungJo207(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
CaptainMeks:

I suppose the whites who come to Africa to do biz are also African slaves right?

A fool raised to power 100 is what you are

See your mentality omo I don tire for you abeg go do something else with your life than mentioning me and lying up and down.... travel ko Erin ajo ni

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Iziquiel(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
dalongjnr:

He's a Yoruba guy with white whatsoever...
The same person that no matter how fair he's he will been seen as black guy mostly in Russia, Italy and even in UK n America.
He's claiming to be holiest than the Pope.
Exactly! He can never be a White man, I've told him what to do. One thing I know for sure is that those Whites he so much adores don't like his Race.

He should keep asslicking his slave masters.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by mindtricks: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:
I understand Buhari is constantly abusing Human Rights of which I'm in no support of.

But what baffles me here is if these US senators have Nigeria as part of their jurisprudence or maybe they don't have relevent issues to America to discuss in their congress.

Enough of these playing of big brother when they do even worse and cover it up in the name of America.

Nigeria is no kid for Pete's sake, we can handle our affairs. China and Turkey is there for them to raise concern over.

Not true, truth we know, we prove we can't.
We're worse than a kid, the way handle our affairs. Truth.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by CallMeDrino: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Are they not the same me dat put him in power?
Nonsense
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by omoluka: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
CaptainMeks:

A revolution is a coup thus treason
Espionage is treason
Or do you not know what constitutes treason?
Sowore called for a Revolution did he not?
Leave that guy, na zombie im be
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Omoslim26: 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
Dis people should just face their front buhari is d best thing that has happened to us
do they have the kind of roads we have

do they have light more than us

do they have reliable leaders more than us

do they have employed youths more than us

they had better face their trump and allow us enjoy our buhari in peace

besides the sowore in question is our own so make dem mind their own business
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Iziquiel(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
themonk:

Debt is used to stabilize currency. Most of you don't know international politics and you will be blabbing. There is a reason US owes debts and does little about it, even China sef is owning people and they have the money to pay it but they won't. There is a reason.
They(USA)are borrowing to stabilise their economy yet they are looking for ways to service their debts and money to finance their huge budget.
America's debt is over $19trn and you tell us it's to stabilise their economy.

Funny..
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by dalongjnr: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
Iziquiel:

Exactly! He can never be a White man, I've told him what to do. One thing I know for sure is that those Whites he so much adores don't like his Race.

He should keep asslicking his slave masters.

Ahh..., the guy may not even be a citizen of any of the world powers and I even doubt how exposed he is! I have traveled n at times the reception u get at their airport is sad.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by tot(f): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Atatiana Koquice Jefferson, a 28-year-old black American woman, was shot and killed in her home by a white American police officer in Fort Worth, Texas, United States, in the early morning of October 12, 2019

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/10/us/Atatiana-Jefferson-father.html

He lost his daughter to a fatal police shooting almost a month ago. Now, he’s gone, too. The father of Atatiana Jefferson, the black 28-year-old woman who was shot and killed by a white Fort Worth police officer responding to an open door call, died on Saturday, a family spokesman said.
Ms. Jefferson’s father, Marquis Jefferson, died around 6 p.m. at the Methodist Charlton Medical Center in Dallas, where he had been since Friday night after having heart complications and cardiac arrest, the spokesman, Bruce Carter, said on Sunday.

---------
So again I ask which Nigerians were affected by US' gun killings?
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Basher8583: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
harmbhrosz:
So you don't know Sowore is a US citizen which automatically makes them responsible for him?
Has he denounced his Nigerian citizenship.

US knows thier limits to interferences. E no concern them so long as it's not Crude oil
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by InvertedHammer: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:
I understand Buhari is constantly abusing Human Rights of which I'm in no support of.

But what baffles me here is if these US senators have Nigeria as part of their jurisprudence or maybe they don't have relevent issues to America to discuss in their congress.

Enough of these playing of big brother when they do even worse and cover it up in the name of America.

Nigeria is no kid for Pete's sake, we can handle our affairs. China and Turkey is there for them to raise concern over.
/
It is not about jurisdiction.

We always expect the "White Knight" in shining armour to save us else despotic African leaders would have wiped out their people.

Black people stand for nothing, fall for everything.

We regard whites more than ourselves. Hate it or love it. If they don't get involved, Buhari will do whatever he wants and get away with it.

God forbid an American or British report you to NPF in Nigeria, they will beat shege out of you before knowing the facts.

That's how much we value Whites over ourselves. It is a fact that you must accept.

/

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by themonk(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Iziquiel:

They(USA)are borrowing to stabilise their economy yet they are looking for ways to service their debts and money to finance their huge budget.
America's debt is over $19trn and you tell us it's to stabilise their economy.

Funny..
Can you read? If you can read and comprehend please read this:

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-debt-to-china-how-much-does-it-own-3306355

I am not obligated to teach you economics.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by themonk(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
anonymous1759:

You've a point. if America pays China they'll have little or nothing left in their reserve. Check their foreign reserve and the debt they owe.
America can bully Nigeria because we don't have much to offer them but not China. I don't blame them but the leaders who can't make things right with all the resources we've we should be on the same level. If Nigeria can over haul her Agricultural sector they won't have much influence on us. But right now we solely depend on oil and America controls OPEC. We can buy technology from China or Russia if the USA refuses to sell just like Turkey and South Africa are doing right now. but a ban on Nigeria's oil will affect us.
I don't trust the international community all they're interested in is what they gain from you.

The emboldened is very true. That is how all countries function on the foreign field but the problem with Nigeria is we are focused on what we can gain from our fellow citizens and not other countries. When China borrows they think of China, in Nigeria when politicians borrow they think of themselves and how to loot.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Iziquiel(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

They have a right ... Sowore is an AMERICAN CITIZEN and the US protects its own always. Make no mistake about it, the US will impose sanctions on Nigeria that will cut us off from Europe completely if Sowore dies in jail. They did it recently in Saudi Arabia over just one man.. a Saudi American who had a beef with one of the prince and was murdered.

But hey, its not about right. It's all about power and the US has it.

The US is not Nigeria that turns a blind eye on its citizens, not even in if that Citizen was in South Africa.
Oga! Sowore is not a US citizen. He would have been disqualified from contesting for the office of the President if he was. The Nigerian Constitution frowns at it.

You can't have DUAL-CITIZENSHIP and contest for the office of the President.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Iziquiel(m): 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
dalongjnr:

Ahh..., the guy may not even be a citizen of any of the world powers and I even doubt how exposed he is! I have traveled n at times the reception u get at their airport is sad.
Obviously he lacks exposure. All he does is to bash fellow Blacks.
He has complex issues.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by harmbhrosz(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Basher8583:

Has he denounced his Nigerian citizenship.

US knows thier limits to interferences. E no concern them so long as it's not Crude oil
e no concern then but they're speaking up
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by harmbhrosz(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
Iziquiel:

Oga! Sowore is not a US citizen. He would have been disqualified from contesting for the office of the President if he was. The Nigerian Constitution frowns at it.

You can't have DUAL-CITIZENSHIP and contest for the office of the President.
chai!!! Na wa o, where did you see that the constitution frowns at a dual-citizenship presidential contestant
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Racoon:
Maj. Gen.M.Buhari(Re.tarded) are you still listening or you have gone back to London for ear checkup?

Corrected... grin
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Iziquiel(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
harmbhrosz:
chai!!! Na wa o, where did you see that the constitution frowns at a dual-citizenship presidential contestant
Read Section 137(a) of the Nigerian constitution. In Sowore's case he wouldn't have been qualified to contest for the office of the President since non of his parents are Americans.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by ajl: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
CaptainMeks:

A revolution is a coup thus treason

Espionage is treason

Or do you not know what constitutes treason?

Sowore called for a Revolution did he not?

Do you understand English language? Revolution definition also include "a change of social order or system". That's the kind of revolution Sowore is calling for. A new way, system, or order in doing things so Nigeria will work for all. Is that definition of revolution too hard to comprehend. For example restructuring Nigeria will be a new system or order in doing things more effectively that will make country work all
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Borderless: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
olaboy33:

Nigeria is no kid for Pete's sake, we can handle our affairs.
China and Turkey is there for them to raise concern over.

You just won the “comedian of the year” award!

Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sowore is NOT a U.S Citizen, if he was he would have been released a long time ago. He is a green card holder only.
Putin007:
Sowore is a US citizen, Uncle Sam is protecting their asset, likely a CIA asset.
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by harmbhrosz(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Iziquiel:

Read Section 137(a) of the Nigerian constitution. In Sowore's case he wouldn't have been qualified to contest for the office of the President since non of his parents are Americans.
he wouldn't have been qualified to contest since non of his parents were Americans,

Read that and ask yourself if that made any sense
Re: Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release by CaptainMeks: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
YungJo207:

See your mentality omo I don tire for you abeg go do something else with your life than mentioning me and lying up and down.... travel ko Erin ajo ni

You are indeed a certified fool. Check the time on my screengrabs and check nairaland time when I posted it and see if it was Nigerian time since you feel I am in Nigeria. You can also see I am roaming from my internet signal

Frustrated western slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins / Timipre Sylva's Convoy Obeying Traffic Light As He Arrives Yenagoa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.