Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Want To Learn Sport Betting - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Want To Learn Sport Betting (907 Views)

Free Sport Betting Tip............join For FREE / Depression And Sport Betting Are Related. / Sport Betting Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Sport Betting by Brightergrammer: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Please i need someone who'd teach me how sport betting works as I'm a complete novice in the field. My housemates here are cashing out real big; one collected 6k euro yesterday, last week another collected 21k euros. I feel I'm losing out as it costs as little as 2 euros to stake a bet.

NB: if you're good at it and you're sure of your prowess, we can do business. You send me games and when it clicks, we share based on percentage ans you receive your pay in euros.
Re: I Want To Learn Sport Betting by James39: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
You better backout. Nothing to learn in betting. Even if you bet that the whole 11players will be on their football boot, you will still see a player that will appear on slippers in the pitch spoiling your ticket at the end of everything.

NB. Don't just think you can handle the risk associated with it.

You will just be digging your grave gradually.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn Sport Betting by Brightergrammer: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
James39:
You better backout. Nothing to learn in betting. Even if you bet that the whole 11players will be on their football boot, you will still see a player that will appear on slippers in the pitch spoiling your ticket at the end of everything.

NB. Don't just think you can handle the risk associated with it.

You will just be digging your grave gradually.
but guys here are raking in thousands of euro bro
Re: I Want To Learn Sport Betting by James39: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Brightergrammer:
but guys here are raking in thousands of euro bro
. They won't tell you the full gist. Ask them the story behind their glory(if they have any)

Can you stand what they have lost and are still losing?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Sport Betting by bamdly(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2019
It easy to learn but u can't always win
Re: I Want To Learn Sport Betting by kasimseun(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2019
You can't win them.... Pls am begging you.... Abeg abeg abeg don't go there....

(1) (Reply)

PUBG Funny Moment / Recommend A Very Good Racing Game For PS4 / Is There Fifa08 On Xbox?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.