Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her (1130 Views)

Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? / I Don't Want To Loose Her, She's Everything To Me! / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by honourablelumis: 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
I've been eyeing this girl for almost 2 years, but never have the opportunity of saying hi, because she's busy type. Fortunately, we became friend through my neighbour who is her church member, that was around September this year. To cut the long story short. I suddenly start to develop this strong emotional feelings for her, which is very obvious she likes me as well "her friend has stylishly hint me" that was when I have the courage to asked her out. But only excuses she had been given is that she don't want to hurt me because she's a kind of weird person, that she could act mad any time she's feeling boring or tired. Which could makes us loose both the relationship and our friendship which she cherish a lot. Anytime she said this, I used to let her know I don't care, because I truly love this babe. But she always decline that non of her relationship ever last for a month because she get angry easily. Please I need your advice, I love this babe so much.
Re: I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by bmdmixer: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
u dont have her yet, so u cant loose her

ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by vincentjk(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why exactly do you love this babe so much?
Re: I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
men want what they cant have..she has given you warning now..you no hear..when she start billing you now you will come and be crying here

2 Likes

Re: I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by simplepee(f): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lol.
She is warning you now but you won't hear.
Later when she breaks your heart,you will come here and open thread with fat epistle whining about how women are blah blah blah..

3 Likes

Re: I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
That is not love. It is only lust and a desire to possess; aka childish infatuation. But because that sounds too animalistic and base, we are brainwashed referring to it as love. Sometimes, we even say 'true' love. Smh and Lol at the same time.

Love cannot be established until after many years of living together and getting to know each other, if then. What our grandparents had was love.

Once you have finished using each other (you using her for sex and she using you for money), she will show you pepper with her anger and you will understand then, that it was not love.
Re: I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by Randy100: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
Not every girl that you like that you must enter relationship with. My advice, just be friend with her and make move on how you are going to bed her since that is what you wanted.

1 Like

Re: I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
Oga you dont LOVE HER.... You just want to Have Sex with her
Re: I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by Cossybob(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
Love comes in different form Sir, if truly you love her and from your quote I assume she loves you too...

She's only trying to warn you about herself as in her behavior...

Will you be able to tolerate her when sh*t starts happening?

1 Like

Re: I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by Godsonjolly: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Na wa oo. Have seen many threads and different stories and all of them are just so funny. Lol
Re: I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
But she is just a lady and not a tied rope undecided
how can you then loose her.
Don't worry man, you cannot loose her. she's not "loosable", okay?
Re: I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
But she is just a lady and not a tied rope undecided

how can you then loose her?

Don't worry man, you cannot loose her. she's not "loosable", okay?
Re: I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by Munzy14(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
honourablelumis:
I've been eyeing this girl for almost 2 years, but never have the opportunity of saying hi, because she's busy type. Fortunately, we became friend through my neighbour who is her church member, that was around September this year. To cut the long story short. I suddenly start to develop this strong emotional feelings for her, which is very obvious she likes me as well "her friend has stylishly hint me" that was when I have the courage to asked her out. But only excuses she had been given is that she don't want to hurt me because she's a kind of weird person, that she could act mad any time she's feeling boring or tired. Which could makes us loose both the relationship and our friendship which she cherish a lot. Anytime she said this, I used to let her know I don't care, because I truly love this babe. But she always decline that non of her relationship ever last for a month because she get angry easily. Please I need your advice, I love this babe so much.
She is only reading her riot act to you....cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Love will surely turn to hate, be warned. Except you just want to smash and run. I will advice any man or woman to stay away from an angry partner, they are a liability, transmitting bad vibe and energy.
Re: I Really Love This Lady, I Don't Want To Loose Her by coolestofall(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Never go into a relationship with the mindset that you don't want to lose the other person. That adds too many tension and stress on you not to make the wrong move. One way or another we tend to lose even the ones we love so don't fuss.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here’s What To Do If You Are Caught Cheating. Photos!! / Regina Daniel Brags To Empty Shoprite Shoppin Mall As Peter Okoye Throw Challeng / Photos: Toke Makinwa, AY Makun, E-money,others At Lilian Esoro's Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.