Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Election Day In The UK. ( Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Day In The UK. ( Pictures) (664 Views)

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Election Day In The UK. ( Pictures) by Soknown: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
It's no longer news that general election held in the UK yesterday after weeks of intense and issue based campaigns by registered parties and on a lighter note, some Grocery deliveries.
Election day was so peaceful and organised that voters decided to go out with their pets.
Now juxtapose this with an election day in Nigeria, where human beings are not safe talk-less of pets. We have a long way to go in strengthening our institutions, making our institutions of governance responsible, responsive and fit for purpose.
My submission.

Re: Election Day In The UK. ( Pictures) by Mgbadike80: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
I still respect that nation for a successfully conducting two referendums without loss of lives and property. Nigeria is not a nation but a mere geographical expression created by the British for their own evil gain.A marriage of strange bedfellows. The two quotes above were from Awolowo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Security Will Be Better Next Year, Says Atiku / 2020: I’ll Not Be Available In Any Future Elections – President Buhari / Fulani Herders Sue Oyo Govt Over Anti-open Grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.