Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Is Tinubu's Silence Due To Cowardice Or Strategy For 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu's Silence Due To Cowardice Or Strategy For 2023? (595 Views)

Tinubu’s Silence Over Attacks On Igbo In Lagos Dangerous - Labour Party / Tinubu Silence Since Atiku emerged PDP Presidential Candidate / Defections: Buhari’s Men Angry Over Tinubu's Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tinubu's Silence Due To Cowardice Or Strategy For 2023? by hisexcellency34: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Asiwaju Bola Bola Tinubu's silence in the face of President Muhammadu Buhari's tyrannical rule- is it due to cowardice, fear or strategy for the 2023 presidential election?

Re: Is Tinubu's Silence Due To Cowardice Or Strategy For 2023? by Davash222(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tinubu wouldn’t mind to sacrifice the whole of SW for his selfish ambition.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Silence Due To Cowardice Or Strategy For 2023? by Enwhen(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Baba Tinubu don sell SouthWest to the north long ago and he don spend the money finish ... He is not different form many selfish nigerian politicians and I don't blame him, I blame the mumu, ode , orue people running after him for ewedu and Amala .

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Silence Due To Cowardice Or Strategy For 2023? by SisterFire(f): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
...Afamed ,simplyleo , kpoikpoi Helinues afonja crew are thinking of wat to say , like " igbos are jealous dey don't have a god ,pple worship like tinubu ....lol ,

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu's Silence Due To Cowardice Or Strategy For 2023? by SisterFire(f): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Asiwaju Bola Bola Tinubu's silence in the face of President Muhammadu Buhari's tyrannical rule- is it due to cowardice, fear or strategy for the 2023 presidential election?
...they are coming 4 u cos dey are jobless ,a jobless man dwells in tribalism ,am out

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Silence Due To Cowardice Or Strategy For 2023? by Kapilta(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Actually he is waiting for nyam.ur.is flat heads to jump into the lagoon first. So when are you lots gonna do that so he can speak up?
Re: Is Tinubu's Silence Due To Cowardice Or Strategy For 2023? by Kapilta(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
SisterFire:
...Afamed ,simplyleo , kpoikpoi Helinues afonja crew are thinking of wat to say , like " igbos are jealous dey don't have a god ,pple worship like tinubu ....lol ,
same ibos that the whole world is tired of? From Indonesia, Malaysia, SA, Ghana and even Czech. Who wants to be jealous of drug dealers and baby factory operators, primitive, insecure bunch from the cursed yeasts that they can't even stay for just 5 mins?

South Africans told you to return to your lands and you said it's better to die in their hands or migrate to Mozambique than to return to iboland.

I laugh in alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Silence Due To Cowardice Or Strategy For 2023? by Kapilta(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
SisterFire:
...they are coming 4 u cos dey are jobless ,a jobless man dwells in tribalism ,am out
they are jobless but you are typing this from one corner where every man pay as low as #500 just to f**k you. Awon omo irole aye. Ale loja. Oponu omo

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu's Silence Due To Cowardice Or Strategy For 2023? by meccuno: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Enwhen:
Baba Tinubu don sell SouthWest to the north long ago and he don spend the money finish ... He is not different form many selfish nigerian politicians and I don't blame him, I blame the mumu, ode , orue people running after him for ewedu and Amala .
All Nigerian politician are useless and daft. If I had the chance they all would be eliminated.
Re: Is Tinubu's Silence Due To Cowardice Or Strategy For 2023? by Unbiased1: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
g
Re: Is Tinubu's Silence Due To Cowardice Or Strategy For 2023? by NOC1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Does Tinubu ever Talk?
He only act.

Action speak louder than words.
Re: Is Tinubu's Silence Due To Cowardice Or Strategy For 2023? by ChocolateHigh: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
BOTH

(1) (Reply)

See Me Eating In Prison- Orji Kalu; Police Arrests Duncan Mighty;tacha Is Destin / Gov Obiano Awards Scholarship To Former Child Bride, Miss Chinwendu / Drop Your Wish (ideas) For Nairaland 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.