Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) (74881 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Russia With Governors Of Ekiti, Gombe, Zamfara (Photos) / President Buhari With Governors Of Lagos, Borno And Kwara States In Japan / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Simplehuman: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:
I don't know why people are complaining, just offer yourself up to be a governor and see how convenient it is to be one..... You are just looking at the benefits; what about the sacrifice made for the state..

Stupid talk
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by tollyboy5(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

Ogbeni do you know how much Lagos generate daily ,how does that amount to milking the state's coffers
Lagos scholarship bursary has not been paid for 3years to indigene student.
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by gaskiyamagana: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:
I don't know why people are complaining, just offer yourself up to be a governor and see how convenient it is to be one..... You are just looking at the benefits; what about the sacrifice made for the state..
Animaliterate opinion

1 Like

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by justmondris: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:
what stupid sacrifice, do you mean the looting?
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Renforce: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

Please keep quiet
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Babaibe: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:
Ibadan man we know your logo

Lagos/Abuja man we sabi you wella
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Greenback: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
omenka:
The stuff is outrages and indeed should enrage any right thinking Nigerian.

That said, can we see what obtains in your own state? Or let me guess, your state governor and ex governors are saints and no such law exists in your state.

Yeah?

What about you pointing fingers,what obtains in your own state?! Yeah?
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by ameh99: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
uruba23:

Are you alright?

Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by relicng: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2020
Wow, na lipsrsealed[url][/url]1 lipsrsealed
p
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2020
Empiree:
Don't worry, Baba. You are one of the reasons Nigerian politicians dey yotomi.

By the time chinese and koreans recolonize you maybe you will receive sense.

https://abiapulse.com/2018/11/25/give-me-nigeria-and-ghana-to-become-first-class-countries/

I wish it was North Korea... walahi... their brain for don customized to factory mode...!!
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Injera(f): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2020
olril17:
Tinubu pack and gooo
To Nnewi abi onisha
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Injera(f): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2020
chuxy12:
revenge of d masses loading - ---
In IMO abia and anambra
Re: Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) by Josywhyte: 8:32am On Nov 15, 2020
All these for ex governors and u can't pay pensioners and salaries of workers in the state. Total wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? / Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.