Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,841 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) (31711 Views)

Kolade Akinjo: Money Given To Delegates At Party Primaries, An Appetiser / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by deavicky(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lol!!! for una mind he be celeb. While the people just they rush to snap with the must korrupt leaders in the world.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by NGpatriot: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
tot:

Thanks for shutting your own mouth.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by tot(f): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
NGpatriot:

Thanks for shutting your own mouth.
[/s]
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Godhatesodomy: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wow

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Agugbadin: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
NGpatriot:
@StarBoy

Everywhere the VP goes, he gets nothing but love and admiration.

I've never seen people anywhere on the surface of the earth rushing a VP or any politician for autographs, even the press and cameramen got in the action.

A true global Nigerian ambassador.

God Bless VP Osinbajo.

God Bless PMB aka General Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Nigeria.

You are right, people show him love wherever he goes, he has the charisma. An intelligent and humble man. I love him too.

2 Likes

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by TLION(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
NGpatriot:
@StarBoy

I've never seen people anywhere on the surface of the earth rushing a VP or any politician for autographs, even the press and cameramen got in the action.

God Bless VP Osinbajo.

God Bless Nigeria.

. Remove Bubu

God bless naija

God Bless vp

2 Likes

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Quorax: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wickedfacts:

A piece of news,
A news item
Newsworthy
Or just plainly news.

You should learn to criticise in correct English and stop disgracing yourself with your Abakaliki English.
English professor, I need an Aerial Drone with 4k, WiFi, GPS, smart follow for photography, with a flight time of 20Minutes minimum, and vertical flight range of 500M minimum...

Can you build that with your English or you want me to outsourced it to Chinese kids to handle it on your behalf?

2 Likes

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by olajizz01(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Again, you can not relate when it comes to love and affection since all you know in life and your response to everything under the sun is hatred and that's exactly what you jumped into this thread to do.

See, you are very predictable because you have nothing to offer humanity beyond hatred and bitterness.

I'd be very surprised to see you and your kind display anything beyond hatred and bitterness, you basically carry that sadness on your shoulder from thread to thread and topic to topic.

Sad.

Hard knock.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by maybanks: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
I hope Nigerians just do the needful come 2023. This man is more qualified for the job than any of their Dubai strategists.

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Wickedfacts: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Quorax:
English professor, I need an Aerial Drone with 4k, WiFi, GPS, smart follow for photography, with a flight time of 20Minutes minimum, and vertical flight range of 500M minimum...

Can you build that with your English or you want me to outsourced it to Chinese kids to handle it on your behalf?

English illiterate, English is not the lingua franca of China, but it is ours. If you were in that same China, you would still remain a blockhead making errors in Mandarin.

2 Likes

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Wickedfacts: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Davash222:

You seriously need food!

Coming from someone whose ancestors died of starvation.

3 Likes

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Quorax: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wickedfacts:

English is not the lingua franca of China, but it is ours. If you were in that same China, you would still remain a blockhead making errors in Mandarin.
dumb motherfucker... Spit! Does assembling a drone require English? undecided

If you were not daft, you should know even English is a conglomerate of different languages as they evolved.

But you are just a typical Nigerian who thinks blowing grammar equate to intelligence.

Spit!

2 Likes

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Wickedfacts: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Quorax:
dumb motherfucker... Spit! Does assembling a drone require English? undecided

If you were not daft, you should know even English is a conglomerate of different languages as they evolved.

But you are just a typical Nigerian who thinks blowing grammar equate to intelligence.

Spit!

Spit on your Idiotic father who failed to provide you with proper education when others were educating their children.

You're an idiot and even if you were moved to Hell, you'll still be a blockheaded idiot.

You retarded animal, go and patch your IQ.

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Quorax: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Spit on your Idiotic father who failed to provide you with proper education when others were educating their children.

You're an idiot and even if you were moved to Hell, you'll still be a blockheaded idiot.

You retarded animal, go and patch your IQ.
grin his English can't assemble drone

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Bighead9: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
IPOB terrorist right now. grin

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by gazza07(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
NGpatriot:

Typical ipob, everything is politics, hatred and bitterness.

Love and affection is not part of your biological makeup so you won't understand since all you know and celebrate is hatred and bitterness.

typical tout! Ojuelegbe area boy, always looking for a fight. The fight he won't be to stand tho. Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Odunolumide(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
NGpatriot:
@StarBoy

God Bless VP Osinbajo.

God Bless Nigeria.

The only starboy I know charges phone at Ondo Nysc camp.

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by yahoosurepass(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
I showed this post to my dog, he is now a Lion!!!

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by LOGOBELT: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
yahoosurepass:
I showed this post to my dog, he is now a Lion!!!

Thanks so much

You will die untimely and peace will never locate you and your household (AMEN)
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by noisy45(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
Watch and see how cabals at aso rock will maltreat him this coming weeks grin
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by Bakasey: 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Oshobaba, the best President Nigeria will never have.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by amNorth(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
handsomeyinka:
They rather take picture with the vice president since our president has body odour..
get well soon.
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by okefrancis: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
This man called osinbajo is loved by home and abroad, in fact he's number Nigerian vice president I have ever heard with this open heart and plain mind,God will continue to be with you sir
Re: Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures) by paix(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Davash222:
APC would add this as one of their 'numerous' achievements in government.

Ndi ara!
Anything that would draw attention to them is an achievement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Cannot Stand To See A Woman Cry, Deserves To Be President - Group / Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.