Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account (3889 Views)

Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) / Three PDP NWC Members Return ‘mysterious’ N93.6m Paid Into Accounts / Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by chibaby1985(f): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
A Nigerian man identified as sunny Anderson has narrated how he returned a whooping 98 million Nigerian Naira which was mistakenly transferred to his bank account.

Sunny Sunday took to social media to share his good deed, while praying for grace on Nigerians, so that Nigerians to be able to return whatever doesn’t belong to them to their rightful owners

In his words;

“Today, God gave me the grace to return the sum of N98, 000, 000 (Ninety Eight Million Naira) that was mistakenly transferred into my Acct by a company based in Abuja.

God will never allow us take what belongs to someone else, no matter our level of LACK”.

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/nigerian-man-returns-98million-that-was.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by beresponsible(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
You honest or mumu. I dunno which one

Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Simplyleo: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2019
He has no other choice than to return it.

He won't even be able to access the account.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Davash222(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
Call me greedy or whatever, I ain't returning any money!
I always pray for unmerited favour every morning, what other unmerited favour am I waiting for again if I return the money

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by dukeprince50: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2019
When you pray for unmerited favour, God gave it to you and u still say no.

Kudos to the guy, Not every1 is a scammer in Nigeria. Good people like me are few

Seun pls just transfer N100k to my account, i want see if i go transfer am back
When u are ready, just codedly tell me to send d account details.
Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by godlyguy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Your MUMU never do?
chibaby1985:

A Nigerian man identified as sunny Anderson has narrated how he returned a whooping 98 million Nigerian Naira which was mistakenly transferred to his bank account.

Sunny Sunday took to social media to share his good deed, while praying for grace on Nigerians, so that Nigerians to be able to return whatever doesn’t belong to them to their rightful owners

In his words;

“Today, God gave me the grace to return the sum of N98, 000, 000 (Ninety Eight Million Naira) that was mistakenly transferred into my Acct by a company based in Abuja.

God will never allow us take what belongs to someone else, no matter our level of LACK”.

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/12/nigerian-man-returns-98million-that-was.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by godlyguy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
He has no other choice than to return it.

He won't even be able to access the account.
Na lie
Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by SarkinYarki: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Thats the right thing to do
Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by SarkinYarki: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
beresponsible:
You honest or mumu. I dunno which one

See Dem na Dem the Nigerian criminal branch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by soberdrunk(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
angry
Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by dukeprince50: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
godlyguy:
Na lie
Na true, they will easily find him.
I guess you haven't heard of people that squandered money mistakenly sent to them and are serving jail term.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by maynation(f): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
What would he have done if he didn't return it?
Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by chibaby1985(f): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin
dukeprince50:
I guess you haven't heard of people that squandered money mistakenly sent to them and are serving jail term.
Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Simplyleo: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
dukeprince50:
Is not even about looking for him. He will be denied access into his account until the case is resolved.

Let me tell you, if a million is paid into your account for the first time, you won't be allowed access into that acc until the bank is convinced it is legit, not to talk of a mistake.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by chibaby1985(f): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo:

Is not even about looking for him. He will be denied access into his account until the case is resolved.

Let me tell you, if a million is paid into your account for the first time, you won't be allowed access into that acc until the bank is convinced it is legit, not to talk of a mistake.
I don't think so
Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by iTearHerToto: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
And he had only #668

Pukes angry
Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by chibaby1985(f): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
taelyn:
[s][/s]
why not add igbos to the post to spice it up
You wan start fight? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Simplyleo: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
chibaby1985:
I don't think so
I'm not talking based on assumption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by olatade(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Davash222:
Call me greedy or whatever, I ain't returning any money!
I also pray for unmerited favour every morning, what other unmerited favour am I waiting for again if I return the money

No way because that account would be frozen instantly
Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by dukeprince50: 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo:

I read a news of a girl that squandered 21m that was paid into her account and was caught, oga u can withdraw it o.
Maybe its this Buhari administration that has stopped it, During GEJ, news like that were not uncommon
Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by ContentedK: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
maynation:
What would he have done if he didn't return it?
transfer to bdc operators and hold dollar equivalent in cash.. thank me later
Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by chibaby1985(f): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
taelyn:
Simplyleo is a bloody tribalist
I'm surprised he can make a reasonable comment without tribal remarks
You don't mean it?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by dukeprince50: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
chibaby1985:
I don't think so
I do not think so either, you can easily withdraw it, the problem is when you are trying to cash out, you will go through unnecessary stress, lemme just be withdrawing my 3k biko.
Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Simplyleo: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
dukeprince50:
I read a news of a girl that squandered 21m that was paid into her account and was caught, oga u can withdraw it o.
Maybe its this Buhari administration that has stopped it, During GEJ, news like that were not uncommon
Well, that's the case for now and it has been so for the past 5 yrs.

I once transferred about 1.5 m to an uncle who had never had that amount paid into his acc before. He couldn't withdraw a dime even with atm card. He contacted the bank and a questioning session ensued. The bank even placed a call to me for some questioning before his acc was freed. Meanwhile, my acc officer was the one that completed the discussion with the receiving bank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by chibaby1985(f): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
angry
Simplyleo:

Well, that's the case for now and it has been so for the past 5 yrs.

I once transferred about 1.5 m to an uncle who had never had that amount paid into his acc before. He couldn't withdraw a dime even with atm card. He contacted the bank and a questioning session ensued. The bank even placed a call to me for some questioning before his acc was freed. Meanwhile, my acc officer was the one that completed the discussion with the receiving bank.

Re: Nigerian Man Returns ₦98million That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Simplyleo: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
dukeprince50:
I do not think so either, you can easily withdraw it, the problem is when you are trying to cash out, you will go through unnecessary stress, lemme just be withdrawing my 3k biko.
I'm telling you, if your acc had never had up to a million in it at a time and that amount is now paid into it, you will need to go to the bank for questioning before you can access the acc.

Though there are exceptions for obvious reasons.

Pls where are the bankers in the house?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W / ONITSHA High Court On Fire / Cross Should Be Removed As Health Logo In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.