Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Some Women Don't Have Sense - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Women Don't Have Sense (4663 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / Why Do Some Women Hate And Maltreat Their Househelps? / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Biglittlelois(f): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
Plead:

There’s no justification for a 38years old adult still living with her parents.

Lol, there is no justification why or where a grown up adult chose to live, it is a choice, she can live where ever she sees fit.

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Prognose: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
Charleys:
Because she's already having sex with a rich guy, but that rich guy hasn't promised her anything yet.

That's why she doesn't like the guy that wants to marry her.
Score!
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Prognose: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Chubhie:

So because of menopause make she marry madman? Na stone the children go chop ba? Her life, her menopause and her decision...
And her possible childlessness cool
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
Prognose:

And her possible childlessness cool

Which is not a bad thing if she doesn't want kids undecided

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by frozen70(f): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
That she is 38yrs and not married yet doesn't mean she should fall inside well

She knows what she wants and she hopes to get it

Not every woman is crazy about marriage

Even those in the marriage are already tired and looking for a way out

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
frozen70:
That she is 38yrs and not married yet doesn't mean she should fall inside well

She knows what she wants and she hopes to get it

Not every woman is crazy about marriage

Even those in the marriage are already tired and looking for a way out

yes ooh.. she really knows what she wants ooh

38 years old female still living in her parent house even if she is not married

do you think that type of woman knows what she wants??

she is already an old maid.
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by frozen70(f): 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
lilwetdick:

That's your thinking not her's

Besides it's her business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
That's she's 38 doesn't mean she's bouyant enough to support d man but I believe if she actually likes the man, lack of money wouldn't b a problem as long as the man is ready.
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That's she's 38 doesn't mean she's bouyant enough to support d man but I believe if she actually likes the man, lack of money wouldn't b a problem as long as the man is ready.

What a wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:

And what is wrong in her living with her parents at that age?

I think that to grow up and develop as an adult you should at some point in your life leave mama and papa and take responsibility for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2019
frozen70:

That's your thinking not her's

Besides it's her business

i am sure, you are inside her head to know what she is thinking

1 Like

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
Mindfulness:

I think that to grow up and develop as an adult you should at some point in your life leave mama and papa and take responsibility for yourself.
abi

i am not even concerned whether she is married or not but i dont understand how a grown up adult of 38 years is still living with her parent...that woman does not have any plan for her life.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

abi

i am not even concerned whether she is married or not but i dont understand how a grown up adult of 38 years is still living with her parent...that woman does not have any plan for her life.

I don't understand it either unless her parents are old and need her care but everyone is different.
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Prognose: 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Which is not a bad thing if she doesn't want kids undecided

And which woman genuinely doesn't want kids? smiley
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Prognose: 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

abi

A leech to her parents...
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by mrwonlasewonie: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Marriage is not a favour to women or reward for knowing how to cook or clean the house.receive sense and most of all MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND LIFE AND FACE YOUR OWN ISSUES instead of your cousin's spinsterhood

It amazes me the way Nigerians see the bad in others yet their own worse...tuehhh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by mrwonlasewonie: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

abi

did her parents complain to you?

Na them born am ABI na you born am?

Are your own immediate issues not more important to you than another person living with her parents because it seems something is paining you.which one is it? A girl Living with her parents? She being unmarried? She being 38? Kini tie?

You're not even ashamed of yourself.carry another person's personal issues THAT THEY DIDN'T COMPLAIN TO YOU ABOUT enter nairaland.youre such a disgusting family relation.no wonder people don't like their cousins being around them or their homes again because it's people like you that will be doing Cho Cho Cho every where.iru e lomama Di eru eleru sori,fatie sowo,shogba eeeee gbeborun,amebo!!!!!! Broda ode Tomo plate number gbo gbo motor adugbo..na you know the ones wey get plan for their lives and the ones wey no get plan.alayinironu

Tuehhhh

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by mrwonlasewonie: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

please get a job.if you leave home 7.30am and get back home by 6.45pm, you will be to tired to give a fok about who is married and who is not.if you didn't see job,learn a trade or go into self employment.idleness turns men into useless talkatives with zero value

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by mrwonlasewonie: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
as much as it is wrong to value a man for money, i certainly ALSO dont believe that becauses she is 38yrs old and living in her father's house, she should just accept the 1st donkey that comes her way and offers marriage... thats equally stoopid.
don't mind it.its his type that would grow up as a father and then frustrate and pressure his daughter to marry and out of desperation that one Will Go jazz a man just to bear Mrs somebody to satisfy her parents.iru won po nigboro

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Biglittlelois(f): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Mindfulness:

And where does it say living in mama and papa's house means one isn't taking responsibility of his or herself? Are you saying ALL who live alone turned out to be responsible?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Biglittlelois(f): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

abi

Are you saying she doesn't have any plan for her life because she is living with her parents? If yes, pls explain how you know she does not have a plan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by mrwonlasewonie: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
cococandy:
Another day. Another bucket of tears on a woman matter. Please It’s her personal business. Leave her alone.

You could have simply said “my cousin doesn’t have sense “. But we know where your thread is headed and the type of audience it’s made for.
don't mind the little fool.apparently he's the one that needs sense.how another person life take consain him

Na joblessness Dey worry am.if he had a job that makes him leave home 7.30am and come back 6.45 pm maybe he'll have time to care about who's married and who's not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Biglittlelois(f): 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
Prognose:

A leech to her parents...

How is she a leech to her parents? How is anyone a leech to one's parents?

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Biglittlelois(f): 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2019
Prognose:

And which woman genuinely doesn't want kids? smiley

You really need to go out more, I'm assuming your thoughts are limited to ladies in Nigeria and Africa or around you, still, there are women in Nigeria and Africa who do not want to have kids.

3 Likes

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:

And where does it say living in mama and papa's house means one isn't taking responsibility of his or herself? Are you saying ALL who live alone turned out to be responsible?

For me leaving my parents' house changed everything. I had to do everything alone. Cook, clean, fix things, get furniture, pay the bills etc. I was no longer a child in my parents' house but had to be independent and self-reliable. It is different. Very different.

I don't know why you take it so personally.

1 Like

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Biglittlelois(f): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Mindfulness:

For me leaving my parents' house changed everything. I had to do everything alone. Cook, clean, fix things, get furniture, pay the bills etc. I was no longer a child in my parents' house but had to be independent and self-reliable. It is different. Very different.

I don't know why you take it so personally.

Lol, I'm not taking it personal, if you notice, my quote of you has been questions, meaning, I want to know why you think the way you think, and as expected, your answer was to state an example of yourself, forgetting that individuals are different, what if staying with her parents was her choice? What if she chose to do the cooking, paying bills, fixing things etc in her parents house? What if she chose to stay so that she can do all that for her parents? Do you believe one can stay with one's parents and still be independent and self reliable?

You see, people make certain decisions and choices for a reason, so it's better to not judge and conclude on that individual based on that.

4 Likes

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Are you saying she doesn't have any plan for her life because she is living with her parents? If yes, pls explain how you know she does not have a plan.

if she has a plan she wont be living with her parent at 38 years old

she would have rented her own place and live her life..simple as abc
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
please get a job.if you leave home 7.30am and get back home by 6.45pm, you will be to tired to give a fok about who is married and who is not.if you didn't see job,learn a trade or go into self employment.idleness turns men into useless talkatives with zero value

do you know you are a fool..today is sunday for your information

and also what are you doing here replying to my comments "Mr employed"
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Biglittlelois(f): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

if she has a plan she wont be living with her parent at 38 years old

she would have rented her own place and live her life..simple as abc

Maybe I should make my questions clearer, what is the plan you think she doesn't have because she lives with her parents?

Isn't she also living her life in her parents house?

2 Likes

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
did her parents complain to you?

Na them born am ABI na you born am?

Are your own immediate issues not more important to you than another person living with her parents because it seems something is paining you.which one is it? A girl Living with her parents? She being unmarried? She being 38? Kini tie?

You're not even ashamed of yourself.carry another person's personal issues THAT THEY DIDN'T COMPLAIN TO YOU ABOUT enter nairaland.youre such a disgusting family relation.no wonder people don't like their cousins being around them or their homes again because it's people like you that will be doing Cho Cho Cho every where.iru e lomama Di eru eleru sori,fatie sowo,shogba eeeee gbeborun,amebo!!!!!! Broda ode Tomo plate number gbo gbo motor adugbo..na you know the ones wey get plan for their lives and the ones wey no get plan.alayinironu

Tuehhhh

you comment make me laugh, you are busy complaining about my comments, so why are you carrying my comments on your mind, it is my comment, as long as it is online on nairaland, i can comment as i dem fit, if nobody wants comment, then they should keep it as a private affairs...shekena

1 Like

Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Maybe I should make my questions clearer, what is the plan you think she doesn't have because she lives with her parents?

Isn't she also living her life in her parents house?

pls which 38 years old individual lives in their parent house, pls tell me

so you mean she can have the freedom in her parent's house

i am even wondering if she has a job. if she have a job or had a plan, she will be living in her own rented house
Re: Some Women Don't Have Sense by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
don't mind the little fool.apparently he's the one that needs sense.how another person life take consain him

Na joblessness Dey worry am.if he had a job that makes him leave home 7.30am and come back 6.45 pm maybe he'll have time to care about who's married and who's not

pls cut your finger off..everybody that does not agree to your misguided opinion is a fool according to "MR Wise"

i am sure you are married and still living with mama and papa in their house, your and your children must be sharing a room in their house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Men Lose Interest In Their Wife After Some Years Of Marriage / Why Do Women Complain When They Re The Ones Sponsoring Their Home / Have I Damaged My Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.