Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me (19700 Views)

Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport / Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Resurfaces / Nigeria Immigration Receives 50,000 Passport Booklets, Task Force Sent To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Yello1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
This not only happening in kaduna oo. Ekiti state head office too has been complaining about booklet. Even dos that got documented as far back as October like me have not got theirs and there are indication that shortcuters are getting things don rapidly.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Advancedman(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
DrJossy:

What's the certainty of this??

Everyone is saying since they've done my documentation in Kaduna already, another center may not be able to embark ón it too.

Go and settle them they will produce booklet ASAP.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
I thought the present government is fighting corruption in both high and low places. This is indicative of a failed society when government workers that are paid to do their jobs have to extort citizens. Not only would these crooks charge you twice the fee for the passport, but they would demand that you bribe them to get it back which as a citizen, you're entitled to as long as you've met all the official requirements. This is very sad but not surprising. Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries if not the MOST corrupt in the world. The sad part about this, is that citizens have grown accustomed and numb to such behaviors. Some would even call you names for refusing to yield to the illegal demands by these hungry wolves in sheep clothing. To effect change, citizens of all stripes should be of one accord in refusing to yield to their demands and exposing them. I wish you have better luck in getting your passport issued and on time.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by capofwesh(m): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
My brother, the country don yakata. I did mine for 33k in warri and got it the same day.
Please appreciate them but don't call it bribe
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Charly68: 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
About to fail,or it has failed since how many years now ..even Buhari does not know what to do again..he is just traveling up and down without any bearing ..
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by JobsandSchools2(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MINE IN OSUN STATE FOR MORE THAN 8 WEEKS.

NO BOOKLET, NO PASSPORT

Messed up country

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Yankee101: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Oga, na naija
If you drop money e go commot same day sir
But keep blowing grammar, them go keep you for queue
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by yungryce: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
DrJossy:
Alright, so myself and two other persons are slated to represent Nigeria in Israel at the world Bible Competition this year. This is after a rigorous process of biblical knowledge display. This post isn’t for this sha. I’ll share about it on a later day.
My joy of traveling and representing the country, networking and doing every other thing I’ve had in my mind to bettering my life all along is about to go down the drain, as the Nigeria immigration, Kaduna Head quarters has been unable to give me my passport nearly four weeks after application.
The reason is one of the stupidest I’ve heard in a long time: they do not have booklet to print my passport.

While I’ve been quiet about this all along, today I am out of patience. I’ve used all the strings of relationship I have to sort this out all to no avail, the story still remained the same, the entire Kaduna command ran out of booklet for printing passports and have been expecting resupply for over four weeks now. Four terrible weeks.
This morning one of the personnel there still made an attempt to make it all my fault saying, since I knew I needed my passport someone in my capacity should have had one before now and not come to be pressuring them now.
This is for something that is supposed to just take three working days. Something I've tried getting last year and had to abandon it since I couldn't keep up with their lackluster attitude and was in Kano already.
Surprisingly, the booklets seemed to have been exhausted even before I went for my documentation. Why they still went ahead to run my documentation knowing that they don't have booklets for printing is something I'm still unable to decipher, shey I would have gone to Kano àbí Abuja for the documentation.
This morning they were still running documentation for some other persons and one of the personnel was promising and telling them to come pick an ‘audio’ passport on Tuesday next week.
My team and I are slated to leave Nigeria on Tuesday, 17th, chances are that I may not make that trip if I’m unable to get my passport via a miracle.
I need help from anyone with capacity to help me. It wouldn’t make sense that I’m about to become a victim of this failed system.
Moderators please help me share this, .someone might be of assistance when it's on front page.

I need redress.

tag the immigration page on twitter. they respond quite swiftly and he usually knows how to direct appropriately

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by DrJossy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
yungryce:

tag the immigration page on twitter. they respond quite swiftly and he usually knows how to direct appropriately

I created a post there already. Tagged the persons you mention.

https://twitter.com/JosiahAkande/status/1205821120890494976?s=20
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by kinzd(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
Say who? Oga just do de do! Normal process ko due process ni
DrJossy:

Everyone is saying since they've done my documentation in Kaduna already, another center may not be able to embark ón it too.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by ibietela2(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Since June i did mine, na so so stories
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by visiontee(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bros, you wanna know the truth, there is no booklet anywhere ooo except in gombe or so, I am in the same issue at the moment from Ekiti to Ondo to Lagos
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Psady(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
DrJossy:

Yes since u are already documented,u can't do it elsewhere.Those officials at the immigration office are terrible sets,why on Earth couldn't them tell u no paper to work on at that moment b4 u make payment,so u are left to make a choice that suits ur timing.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Psady(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
visiontee:
Bros, you wanna know the truth, there is no booklet anywhere ooo except in gombe or so, I am in the same issue at the moment from Ekiti to Ondo to Lagos
Naso brother! even here in Ogun state that normally issue passport same day,no paper to work,I don call Taya, sotey them no dey pick my calls again.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by fkj950ax(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sirjamo:
I was issued mine within a week at the Yobe state command in Damaturu. I would advice that you go to Abuja to process your passport. Good luck bro, this opportunity will not pass you by Insha Allah.

You Sir, have forever won my admiration.
God bless and keep everything you desire for according to His will.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Psady(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Frustrated234:
I would suggest you request for temporary passport! It's like an A4 paper. Good luck to you.
Does this serve any usefulness?because I was given after doing capturing
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Ayomipoe(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just 3 weeks?
Mine has been in the Kaduna immigration office since beginning of August. First they said it was Hajj they were prioritizing booklets for, then story story till now. Ay at Kaduna office you are mad o.
I'm tempted to say it has misplaced so I can just goto Abuja and get another because I'm already tired, I sometimes even forget I have a passport sef.
DrJossy:
Alright, so myself and two other persons are slated to represent Nigeria in Israel at the world Bible Competition this year. This is after a rigorous process of biblical knowledge display. This post isn’t for this sha. I’ll share about it on a later day.
My joy of traveling and representing the country, networking and doing every other thing I’ve had in my mind to bettering my life all along is about to go down the drain, as the Nigeria immigration, Kaduna Head quarters has been unable to give me my passport nearly four weeks after application.
The reason is one of the stupidest I’ve heard in a long time: they do not have booklet to print my passport.

While I’ve been quiet about this all along, today I am out of patience. I’ve used all the strings of relationship I have to sort this out all to no avail, the story still remained the same, the entire Kaduna command ran out of booklet for printing passports and have been expecting resupply for over four weeks now. Four terrible weeks.
This morning one of the personnel there still made an attempt to make it all my fault saying, since I knew I needed my passport someone in my capacity should have had one before now and not come to be pressuring them now.
This is for something that is supposed to just take three working days. Something I've tried getting last year and had to abandon it since I couldn't keep up with their lackluster attitude and was in Kano already.
Surprisingly, the booklets seemed to have been exhausted even before I went for my documentation. Why they still went ahead to run my documentation knowing that they don't have booklets for printing is something I'm still unable to decipher, shey I would have gone to Kano àbí Abuja for the documentation.
This morning they were still running documentation for some other persons and one of the personnel was promising and telling them to come pick an ‘audio’ passport on Tuesday next week.
My team and I are slated to leave Nigeria on Tuesday, 17th, chances are that I may not make that trip if I’m unable to get my passport via a miracle.
I need help from anyone with capacity to help me. It wouldn’t make sense that I’m about to become a victim of this failed system.
Moderators please help me share this, .someone might be of assistance when it's on front page.

I need redress.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by obotella: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just go to the presidential commitee on ease of doing business and report
They will sit up
The controller general and officers will be all around you
Just do it see movement
Hehehehe you will thank me
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by lonelydora: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
DrJossy:

I need redress.

I jejely went to Uyo and did mine.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by ENG0701: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
ogub:
How will he bribe them and afterwards go for a Bible quiz?

Good question. But I have a question, how will Christians survive in Nigeria without bribe. At this point, it is a culture that is difficult to fight. You lose lots of opportunities if you insist on not giving a bribe
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by lereinter(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Can someone travel with a passport less than 6months old
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by CloudResident(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Guy you still dey lucky small o.
We went for capturing on 19th of September at Ibadan office, last time I asked,was told there's no booklet available.

Me :When is it likely to be ready?
Official: ha,I can't say o.But keep on reminding
me from time ti time sha

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by nkemdi89(f): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
If you need your passport on monday contact me urgently.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by RossP: 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
This is serious ooo! Someone told me the situation is same (no booklet) in Portharcourt, and he had to go to Owerri. My passport has expired and I plan to process the renewal next week in PortHarcourt or Lagos. Please who can assist ??
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Legendguru: 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
ohh
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by 41lady(m): 4:58am On Dec 15, 2019
DrJossy:

I need redress.

My advice, you should go to Abuja and apply for new one, don't go to kano because your info is still in the system and only in Abuja you can do that.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by ekhai(m): 5:33am On Dec 15, 2019
Viking007:
Leave Kaduna and come to Abuja. You'll get it under 48hrs with your 30k.
WHICH ABUJA? I DID CAPTURE WITH MY SON AND WIFE FOR OVER 3WEEKS NOW AT THE GWAGWA-LADA OFFICE AND ALSO READY TO PLAY GAME, MY CONTACT SAID THERE'S NO NEED THAT TRULY, THERE ARE NO BOOKLETS.
SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE WITH NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICES.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by themanderon: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2019
The Nigerian system was designed to fail everyone.
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Grace001: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2019
Nigeria is a failed country , the earlier you know the better for you. No system in Nigeria that has never failed or frustrate Nigerians.

PHCN (meter issue/crazy bills) ... Frustrate you
FRSC(driving licenses...Frustrate you
INEC(voters card) ... Frustrate you
NIS( international passport)... frustrate you
NIMC( IDcard)... Frustrate you

You can complete the rest... useless country
Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by izombie(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2019
I was in nigeria in october and my friend needed to renew his passport so we went to immigration office in awka just to make enquiries. We were told the same thing, no booklet. As we were leaving my friend was just laughing. I asked him why he was laughing and he said he'll get his passport tomorrow. The next day we went to immigration office and he applied for the renewal . My friend waited until they told us to come back next week to check because now they didn't have booklet. My friend now brought out 10k and gave the officer and asked the officer if there's booklet now. The officer said oga na wao, you just make us to write all these things when you know you wan settle. He took the money and told us to come back for the passport after 3hrs. We went back after 4hrs and got the passport.
Op just settle o. Niaja case dey irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Immigration Office Has No Booklets: The Nigeria System About To Fail Me by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2019
nkemdi89:
If you need your passport on monday contact me urgently.
Please I need my passport, I enrolled at their Ibadan office. give me your number or mail so I can contact you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things About Living Abroad: No Turning Back / ThePhotoblogger's Amazing Documentary Of Ado Awaye, Oyo State / Engaged Man Dies In Accident In Kebbi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.