Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:47 PM

Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' (39263 Views)

Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial / Chinneylove Eze: Bambam Is The Most Unprofessional Actor In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by itzprezy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
This woman must have ulterior motive behind this lashing and bashing of burnaboy..if it's only bout not turning up..the abuse no spoz dey painful like this..
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Blackpearlous(f): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
The post suddenly made him and his manager ordinary.. Professionalism keeps your reputation off camera. He should apologise and turn a new leaf, his reputation is still fixable, if the allegations are true.

2 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by 2Odds101(f): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
Commentor:
Once you begin to have such a reputation, its just a matter of time .
I swear....let him ask from terry G....

3 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by bigAG(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
DaddySoftapple:
This is why they don't last, i love his song but he is wrong if the allegations are true.

People that matters are watching him and if he continues like this, he might end up like his fellow artist that are now shadows of their old selves.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
[b][/b] By order of the peaky fooking blinders

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
carterguccy:
Wetin concern me Abeg I need money for Xmas joor grin grin

Steal the ATM, no cops in sight.
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Jidibia(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
That's unprofessional of him.

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by 2Odds101(f): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
exlinklodge:
I sense jealousy
Really....I wish you face artiste disappointment someday,after people don book on the said artiste name...then you go understand better.

7 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by DoubleEngine007: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
This one wan dey tock in Agbada inside trouser..
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by tsmith(f): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
Stevecovey:
Popular TV and radio broadcaster, Shade ladipo made an angry post at Nigerian musician Burnaboy. According to several posts on her Instagram story it was because he abandoned a show he was meant to headline at the last minute.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6BbOUqH0p0/

I'm actually not surprised. Disappointed my old age and naija artist/shows boycott by buying tickets months in advance for his Leicester african giant tour. Different city, 3 hours drive away, made a weekend of it, hotel babysitter etc booked.

Show was 7 - 11, Dude walked in at 10pm dressed in jogger and sweat shirt like he was going to pick milk from the corner store then barely played for 30mins. Claiming he had a cold.

Tickets weren't cheap either, bloody £70 for 2 tickets after all sorts of stupid fees above advertised price. I was mega pissed but only took consolation say my own better pass my My cousin wey buy same ticket for £103 online coz it was sold out.

We all asked ourselves who send us at 40 plus. Come dey watch burna boy. I have seen seasoned artists like Femi Kuti, flown to Spain just to watch Asa; those 2 are not in naija artist league, they give a bloody good perfomance and value for money same as Beyonce, Ed Sheeran and co do.

For now, i have decided I'd only watch on youtube or dance to dj music, no more paying to torture myself and receive mediocrity.

9 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by YorubaPrince: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Madam, STFU! Na you sabi... Ashana lasan! angry

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by edoairways: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
DaddySoftapple:
This is why they don't last, i love his song but he is wrong if the allegations are true.

People that matters are watching him and if he continues like this, he might end up like his fellow artist that are now shadows of their old selves.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
Have you heard of the word Pull Him Down? That is what many persons do when they see people progressing.
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Forward77(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
My dear brothers and sisters,

Wisdom has taught me never to judge from one side.

Let’s hear from both sides first.

Last week, some people told my mother that they met at a party in Ondo state; but i have never been to Ondo state all my life.

Never underestimate the power of propaganda.

Let someone accuse mayorkun of rape now and see how other busybodies will join.

Whenever a problem is coming to you, they come along with their fathers, mothers, kids, uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces, nephews etc.

You will be shocked how they will all fabricate stories against you.

Stay blessed!

3 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Doortooon(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
I never liked him. He doesn't look intelligent and his songs are terrible. The same fellow who deleted all his Instagram followers?

3 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Forward77(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
I agree you

edoairways:

Have you heard of the word Pull Him Down? That is what many persons do when they see people progressing.
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by sharone21(f): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
I'm I the only one that can't listen to Burna boy's music to the end or, replay it over and over? His songs aren't the evergreen types as he has a style of singing that isn't so pleasant to those whose ears have been used to GOOD music.

5 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by 2Odds101(f): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
sharone21:
I'm I the only one that can't listen to Burna boy's music to the end or, replay it over and over? His songs aren't the evergreen types as he has a style of singing that isn't so pleasant to those whose ears have been used to GOOD music.
you like wizkid and davido ryt.??
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by spencekat(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jealousy displayed
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by ComradeShegs(m): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Naxo Davido make J town peeps pay 3k for regular without showing up. 3k wey I for use buy Suya with cold Pessssssi. grin

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Doortooon(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
2Odds101:
I swear....let him ask from terry G....
Lol
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by CASTAGNE: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
exlinklodge:
I sense jealousy
shatap

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by KendrickAyomide: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Burna boy, tuface and Jesse jags are the only talented niggarrrs in the music industry

I can bet my balls only Jesse jags can murder his untalented brother anyday anytime twice on Sunday. Vector can't
ode I wonder what you call talent

2 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by badmrkt(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
sharone21:
I try to understand what's so special about his Burma boy, I can't seem to find one.

3 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by seanwilliam(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
obainojazz:
undecided

Burna is talented no doubt but the dude does a lot of idiotic things..
na weed dey worry am
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
If true then there is no point lamenting on social media, sue him for breach of contract and claim a hefty sum for damages for a start and he will never do it again to anyone else.
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Hedonisco: 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
OKorowanta:

Bros abeg help me ask.. How much dem dey sell paracetamol for ya area?
The matter wey load for that man body pass paracetamol power.
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Sanchez01: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
byrron:
If true then there is no point lamenting on social media, sue him for breach of contract and claim a hefty sum for damages for a start and he will never do it again to anyone else.
That's the problem. They don't really get to sign any contract which is why they get away with it.

Wizkid and Burna are quite notorious in this department.

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sanchez01:

That's the problem. They don't really get to sign any contract which is why they get away with it.

Wizkid and Burna are quite notorious in this department.

If they don't sign contracts then the organizers are very foolish and deserves whatever they get.

How on earth in this 21st century will you pay for the services of an artist and you won't table a binding contract on both parties? That's foolishness
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Toks2008(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
I will wait for his side of the story.
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Sanchez01: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
byrron:

If they don't sign contracts then the organizers are very foolish and deserves whatever they get.

How on earth in this 21st century will you pay for the services of an artist and you won't table a binding contract on both parties? That's foolishness
You honestly have no idea how Nigerian celebrities approach business. True, the organizers have their own faults but most of the time, communication is cut off the moment it becomes a lawyer or legal binding affair. Nigerian celebrities are that notorious. The only thing they'll wait to sign is an endorsement. Other than that, they'll only negotiate the number of minutes they'll sing for after collecting about 70% of their pay upfront and the balance the moment they get to the venue and not when they finish.

The cycle can't be broken anytime soon because they have been used to it overtime.

2 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Mayflowa(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
He should be sued. He should be let free. As music is a burgeoning activity in Nigeria right now, effort should be made by congress to enact law to regulate the industry. The Artiste world is highly regulated to guide against abuse
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sanchez01:

You honestly have no idea how Nigerian celebrities approach business. True, the organizers have their own faults but most of the time, communication is cut off the moment it becomes a lawyer or legal binding affair. Nigerian celebrities are that notorious. The only thing they'll wait to sign is an endorsement. Other than that, they'll only negotiate the number of minutes they'll sing for after collecting about 70% of their pay upfront and the balance the moment they get to the venue and not when they finish.

The cycle can't be broken anytime soon because they have been used to it overtime.

I'm not disputing what you said above because I have seen it happened first hand and lessons where learned from that very experience and since then, the organization I was once involved with now has it as a policy to meet the demands of the artist and still get them sign the agreements reached so it all boils down to the organizers again.

Payment without extracting commitments is at your own peril
Re: Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' by kingjrofficial(m): 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
Burna is talented......... But not professional sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Go With Bally To A Vacation, Bisola Says In First Interview / Ikoyi $50m: Mo Abudu "I Have Never Received Any Apartment From Rotimi Amaechi" / Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.