Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,924 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:35 AM

It's 2am, But Seems Every One Is Awake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's 2am, But Seems Every One Is Awake (639 Views)

To Keep You Awake. Part 1 / If You Are Awake, Let Us Pray! / The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's 2am, But Seems Every One Is Awake by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:18am On Dec 14, 2019
From my house I can hear pastor Adeboye from every direction.

Amen every where.

Re: It's 2am, But Seems Every One Is Awake by johnkey: 2:30am On Dec 14, 2019
Hahaha I thought it's only me I guess they're watching a program on air
Re: It's 2am, But Seems Every One Is Awake by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:31am On Dec 14, 2019
johnkey:
Hahaha I thought it's only me I guess they're watching a program on air

Feels like I live outdoors
Re: It's 2am, But Seems Every One Is Awake by Mgbadike80: 4:09am On Dec 14, 2019
Did the pastor say anything about the country's condition to Buhari? because we all knew how he tackled President Jonathan but went deaf, dumb and blind once his church pastor and fellow Yoruba tribesman became the vice-president. Religion, the opium of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: It's 2am, But Seems Every One Is Awake by StrikeBack(m): 5:20am On Dec 14, 2019
Doing the same thing yearly and expecting to get different results.

No impact whatsoever on the society.

Just pure racketeering
Re: It's 2am, But Seems Every One Is Awake by NobleEngineer(m): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2019
some ppu are professionals and have talents of derailing thread.
Mgbadike80:
Did the pastor say anything about the country's condition to Buhari? because we all knew how he tackled President Jonathan but went deaf, dumb and blind once his church pastor and fellow Yoruba tribesman became the vice-president. Religion, the opium of the masses.
Re: It's 2am, But Seems Every One Is Awake by paxonel(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2019
How is this one different from a babalawo waking up 2:am to perform rituals for some set of juju followers who wake up at night in search for miracle money?

I see no difference.

Yoruba people are very wonderful, they have turn Christianity to night rituals

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2020 : Prophet TB Joshua Goes To The Mountain To Seek God’s Face / The Resurrection: Why, What And How? By Femi Oyelade / Who Would Like To Have A Discussion Over A Video Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.