Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Urgent Market Research Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Market Research Job (250 Views)

In Need of a Remote Administrative/Writing/Research Job / A Postgraduate Student Needed For A Scientific Research Job / Company Online Research Job (freelancing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Market Research Job by Stewart883(m): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2019
Hello all,

I am carrying out market research on "Dufry Duty Free" it's a store at the Murtala International Airport, Lagos. I need someone in Lagos to visit this store,check what they have in stock and finally take a picture of the entrance of the shop(this is very important! The name, signpost and doors must be visible in the photo) this is for confirmation that you actually visited the shop.

When you visit the Murtala International Airport Lagos ask anyone of "Dufry Duty Free".

This research must be carried out today 14th December 2019.

Payment: N10,000(for your work). This work would take u only 20minutes.
Re: Urgent Market Research Job by Stewart883(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2019
Thank you all, the slot has been successfully filled. I'll no longer be accepting any more applications.

(1) (Reply)

Need Marketers To Work With / How To Find Jobs, Ebook Free Download / Article Writer Needed Urgently!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.