Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

This Is My First Time Going To A Music Concerts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is My First Time Going To A Music Concerts (660 Views)

How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My First Time Going To A Music Concerts by Kodakpink: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2019
Hey Nairalanders how are you guys today?
I booked 2 tickets for a music concert on Afriiticket today. The concert will happen tomorrow so I paid with my card and they sent the tickets to my email in pdf file. Please What’s the next step, This is my first time buying tickets for a concert and I have never been to music concerts before in my life except the local and free ones lol. My question is how I do enter the event venue tomorrow? Would I show people at the entrance in charge of the gate fee the pdf tickets on my phone to see the sent tickets or I will have to go to afrii ticket office for the physical ticket. Please help I have no idea at all. I called their support line but it was switched off. Please guys explain how to go about it to me!
Re: This Is My First Time Going To A Music Concerts by MrCork: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2019
Kodakpink:
I booked 2 concerts ticket on Afriiticket for a music concert tomorrow. I paid with my card and they sent the tickets to my email in pdf file. Please What’s the next step, This is my first time buying tickets for a concert and I have never been to music concerts before in my life except the local and free ones. My question is how I do enter the event venue tomorrow? Would I shoud people at the entrance in charge of the gate fee the pdf tickets on my phone or I will have to go to afrii ticket office for the physical ticket. Please help I have no idea at all. I called their support line but was switched off. Please guys explain how to go about it to me!

angry
Re: This Is My First Time Going To A Music Concerts by DenreleDave(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2019
Kodakpink:
I booked 2 tickets for a music concert on Afriiticket today. The concert will happen tomorrow so I paid with my card and they sent the tickets to my email in pdf file. Please What’s the next step, This is my first time buying tickets for a concert and I have never been to music concerts before in my life except the local and free ones lol. My question is how I do enter the event venue tomorrow? Would I show people at the entrance in charge of the gate fee the pdf tickets on my phone to see the sent tickets or I will have to go to afrii ticket office for the physical ticket. Please help I have no idea at all. I called their support line but it was switched off. Please guys explain how to go about it to me!

Rubbish thread. U wana show ursef Abi... Carry it comot jare.. U no see entertainment section Abi. U people will just carry any rubbish and post
Re: This Is My First Time Going To A Music Concerts by Kodakpink: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2019
DenreleDave:

Rubbish thread. U wana show ursef Abi... Carry it comot jare.. U no see entertainment section Abi. U people will just carry any rubbish and post
I actually tried to post on the event section but this is a new account, I can’t post on there
Re: This Is My First Time Going To A Music Concerts by Kodakpink: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2019
MrCork:

angry
Please if you ever been to a concert in Lagos. Please how do I get the physical content after paying online. The concert is today please help me out sir!
Re: This Is My First Time Going To A Music Concerts by MrCork: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Kodakpink:

Please if you ever been to a concert in Lagos. Please how do I get the physical content after paying online. The concert is today please help me out sir!

bro i go to concerts in London Wembley area & London 02 arena...
normaly, if u pay online, they will take your email addres & send u a ticket in pdf. U click on it, open it, print out. When u get there, show them & they will scan the bar code & let u in...((thank me later)).
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Early Morning S3x Attack On Him: Benefits, Positions, Tips And More / Women Are Beautiful Creatures / Guys,if You Re Rich Don't Ever Marry A Lady Who Talks Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.