Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,053 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) (45889 Views)

ISWAP Kills 200 Boko Haram Terrorists, Families In Clash / ISWAP Kills 8 Boko Haram Members, Seizes Large Quantities Of Ammunition / ISWAP Kills 2 Nigerian Soldiers, 1 Policeman, Threatens Army In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by joefelin2345: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
May this souls rest in perfect peace. May their sacrifices for humanity not be in vain
May the Almighty touch the hearts of their tomentiors. My dear Nairalanders, make una buy land in Lagos n environs. As an Agent of POWAN, a reputable Estate Management Experts, Whatsapp me quickly thru 08023001226.Thank you.
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by Penisman: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

i dont fvcking care what fvcking happens in the north, the north has the power for the next three years and we have sunk enough resources fighting for them but they selected violence and babarism... UN sent workers to the shitbrainers that are in IDPs even after their villages had being cleared of boko haram activities, but they decided to attack and beat up foreign volunteers because the free food wasnt coming

Shetima of the Arewa youth wing threatened Ibos with quit notice and violence and he walks free, Sowore barely made a declaration of revolution but got illegaly jailed

You spoilt this beautiful write up the moment you mentioned Sowore...

Sowore forced this monster on us....

I pity him not, until he tenders apology to Nigerians for misleading them.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by paix(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
ednut1:
Anyone working as an aid working in that zone is a fool and bastard
It's a sacrifice. Somebody is doing something you cannot do, why not praise him or her?
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by armadeo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Rabson44:

LIKE IF YOU THINK THIS GUY IS MAD

SHARE IF YOU THINK AM WRONG

The guy is being sarcastic.
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by mvem(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
ISWAP fighting for sharia with the gun,
FG through CJN fighting for sharia via the schools and courts.

If you are a southerner in the Nigerian army during this regime, you are the dumbest human on the planet and u honestly deserve whatever you get.

On this, IPOB is 101% correct
Let those soldiers leave that region and bokoharam will have a free ride to your village.
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
The worst form.of mental.slavery is living in denial.
Look at southerners living in acute denial because they are supporting a sect that want to strangulate them, already strangulating them. Poverty of the mind is worst than Ebola.
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by OgaBuhari: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
johnkey:
Wake me up when they get down South, until then I'm less concerned.
what of your sister's serving in NE?
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by JastSiryin(m): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
It's bad happenings like these that makes me wanna learn mixed martial arts, and if possible, the use of weaponry. I just don't feel safe anymore. I just wanna be able to f*ck an aggressor up whenever need be angry
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Davash222:
What is Major General Buhari saying about all these

Bros you forgot to put rtd

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by solmusdesigns: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Penisman:

You spoilt this beautiful write up the moment you mentioned Sowore...

Sowore forced this monster on us....

I pity him not, until he tenders apology to Nigerians for misleading them.

dont get me wrong o, both shetima and sowore and even kanu did what can cause any government in the world to call them in for investigation, detention and prosecution, but the moment a court granted him bail and he met it then any further detention is illegal and must be condemned
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by Guyman02: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nigeria Army spokesman: This is propaganda from IPOB.

Nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by Guyman02: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Victorex001:
ISWAP?
I thought y’all fools Burutai inclusive said Igbos were fabricating the video. SMH

Every wise Yoruba man/woman should be calling for Oduduwa Republic, Buhari has his brothers are leading this One Nigeria scam to destruction.
They have strategically positioned themselves in key sectors in the economy while romancing other tribes with irrelevant positions.

But to every tribe in Nigeria Igbos are their enemy. Smh.

I am also confused to the point that even the man in Benue where Fulanis have displaced them to refugee camps will still regard Igbos as enemies and would castigate him for a fraud he committed in America while looking away from the killing of his fellow tribe by herdsmen
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by ghuzy01: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
FamousMonk:
Are the aid workers Muslims?
If so,I see no cause for alarm.
The lady is a Christian and did her masters degree in ABU. A friend of mine is her class mate
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by kikake: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
ISWAP fighting for sharia with the gun,
FG through CJN fighting for sharia via the schools and courts.

If you are a southerner in the Nigerian army during this regime, you are the dumbest human on the planet and u honestly deserve whatever you get.

On this, IPOB is 101% correct

But why have the US and Great Britain not known this FACT? Yet the two countries can't divide Nigeria so as to confine the Boko Haram now renamed ISWAP to a smaller country in the Sharia states of Northern Nigeria for easy defeat.
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by alaira(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
[s][quote author=FamousMonk post=84903443]Are the aid workers Muslims?
[/s] THESE PEOPLE ARE HUMAN BEINGS IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR RELIGIOUS INCLINATIONS SIR.LET US BE SYMPATHETIC; THEY HAVE CHILDREN AND DEPENDANTS.
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
wht exactly are we becomin?
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by duncun: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by lereinter(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Otuegbe:
IPOB pictures.

Why are you making a caustic joke from this bitter news

You aren't even afraid it might be you
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by lereinter(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Ipob actors once more

You may fall victim
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by lereinter(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
All of you saying iPob video, prove it or their blood will be on both your head and the killer's head
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by Solorrman(m): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2019
FamousMonk:
Are the aid workers Muslims?
yes but if they are Muslims that means the killers are Christians in disguise
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by omoyankee3(m): 2:35am On Dec 15, 2019
Na wa o...this life. I watched the video where the lady was pleading to the govt. to do something about their situation. She was very articulate and she's also a christian forced to wear hijab. I knew the Nigerian govt wouldn't do anything for them.
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:18am On Dec 15, 2019
omoyankee3:
Na wa o...this life. I watched the video where the lady was pleading to the govt. to do something about their situation. She was very articulate and she's also a christian forced to wear hijab. I knew the Nigerian govt wouldn't do anything for them.

Very brilliant and hardworking girl
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 4:34am On Dec 15, 2019
RIP to all the aid workers.

Nigeria is not a country that is worth loosing ones life for. I personally will not live or work in the north now or in the future.

If I may ask, what did Buhari as a well respected person in the norther do in the early day of this monster to stop the misguided minds?

While he was out of power, as a respected northern leader, what projects and programme did he lead to improve education and eradicate poverty in the north?

What makes anybody think that Buhari will stop boko haram?

My personal opinion, I don't have the conviction to die for Nigerian project and would not want to wish anybody to die recklessly in this project of deceit.A country so rich but cannot provide basic needs of life.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by Penisman: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:

dont get me wrong o, both shetima and sowore and even kanu did what can cause any government in the world to call them in for investigation, detention and prosecution, but the moment a court granted him bail and he met it then any further detention is illegal and must be condemned

Yeah, you are right. The executive must obey the judiciary. But General Buhari (rtd) never attended secondary school nor a university, so the issue of separation of power is alien to him. In a nutshell, I totally condemn the disobedience of court rulings by the ruler of Nigeria.

Having said that, I still would love to look the other way in any case involving Sowore vs the State. Let Sowore enjoy the music he helped created.
Re: ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) by JonDon12: 1:21am On Dec 19, 2019
Why is the government even talking to them in the first place? FVCKING STOOPID GOVERNMENT. Dont you know that negotiating with terrorists only emboldens them and leads to more terrorism. Buhari , I am sorry to say, THEIR BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS.

STOP NEGOTIATING WITH TERRORISTS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted / Alex Badeh: 9 Things People Don't Know About Dead Ex Chief Of Defence Staff / More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.